• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article on Baylor and shadyness

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Starr, he has always abused the law. He also knows how to hide from it.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Huwaryu_in_exile, your avi pic looks to be from the Bats and Wind Energy Cooperative and your favorite team slots are filled with 3 for the MLB Brewers. Please, give us the condensed version of your affinity for the Baylor Bears.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but Baylor is Baptist. I'm certain that the administration, staff, faculty, and student body are all praying on this.
202090.jpg
baylor-00002.jpg
1Baylor-vs-ISU-_CA-10.19.13_072.jpg
241551.jpg

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there's something shady going on in Waco.
You don't rise that far that fast by following the rules.
Just a matter of time before they get busted.

I have to say I've been saying the samething under my breath for 3 years now. I also think it has to do with academic standards.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Huwaryu_in_exile, your avi pic looks to be from the Bats and Wind Energy Cooperative and your favorite team slots are filled with 3 for the MLB Brewers. Please, give us the condensed version of your affinity for the Baylor Bears.

Cause Bares is awesome

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I've been saying the samething under my breath for 3 years now. I also think it has to do with academic standards.

As expected, teams like Jokelahomo and TexAss can't beat Baylore any longer so they fabricate stories about lack of control and start braggin about acudem...um, achedimick...ehhh...akudimmicks...book learnin'.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected, teams like Jokelahomo and TexAss can't beat Baylore any longer so they fabricate stories about lack of control and start braggin about acudem...um, achedimick...ehhh...akudimmicks...book learnin'.

Nope, that's not it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, that's not it.
Stick to the script, man...your next line is supposed to be "we have higher standards in Awstun!" And then I go "u butthurt + jelly".

Should we start from the beginning of the scene?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, there's going to be a veritable river of Conference Championships on the Brazos, such that the joy produced will elicit delicious tears from the Baylor Line hotties
Will you be the ONE TRUE CHAMPION or have to share?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah! Briles is so far inside you guys' collective craw you're shittin black long-sleeved shirts. Looking for any flimsy, fabricated detraction you can to try to bring the man and the program back to earth.

It's disgusting.

If your mothers weren't all on my couch, I'd ask them to clean your mouths out with lifebuoy.

Coach Cheater tits does what he does.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article got me thinking about Baylor being able to coverup or hide things that go wrong or indiscressions within' the program. You know, we hear about what goes on in a program if a player gets in legal trouble. Wheter it's OU, Ohio State, FSU, LSU or mostly anyprogram. Not saying something will get done but it's out in the open.

But perhaps Baylor football has grown so much so quick that they don't want anything to come out that would have a negitive look at the their program. Police, DA's, Defense Attorney's, and Victim's all being issued gag orders.

The Baylor Football Sexual Assault Trial You Haven't Heard About

On Oct. 20, 2013, at 3:09 p.m., the call came to Waco police from Baylor Scott & White hospital saying a woman had been sexually assaulted earlier in the morning. Police began their investigation, and the woman identified the attacker as someone she knew, incoming football player Sam Ukwuachu, a Pearland, Texas, product who had transferred to Baylor after being dismissed months earlier from Boise State. But the many questions that seem like natural follow-ups—what did the woman say happened, what were the findings of the investigation, why did police not bring charges but a grand jury hand down an indictment—remain a mystery, even as Ukwuachu’s trial gets underway.
This is an absolute waste of a great talent. Ukwuachu has NFL level skills, and when I heard he was dismissed was sick. Wish I could give more info on why he was dismissed, but unless there is a felony committed BSU is hush to the public on all this shit.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article got me thinking about Baylor being able to coverup or hide things that go wrong or indiscressions within' the program. You know, we hear about what goes on in a program if a player gets in legal trouble. Wheter it's OU, Ohio State, FSU, LSU or mostly anyprogram. Not saying something will get done but it's out in the open.

But perhaps Baylor football has grown so much so quick that they don't want anything to come out that would have a negitive look at the their program. Police, DA's, Defense Attorney's, and Victim's all being issued gag orders.

The Baylor Football Sexual Assault Trial You Haven't Heard About

On Oct. 20, 2013, at 3:09 p.m., the call came to Waco police from Baylor Scott & White hospital saying a woman had been sexually assaulted earlier in the morning. Police began their investigation, and the woman identified the attacker as someone she knew, incoming football player Sam Ukwuachu, a Pearland, Texas, product who had transferred to Baylor after being dismissed months earlier from Boise State. But the many questions that seem like natural follow-ups—what did the woman say happened, what were the findings of the investigation, why did police not bring charges but a grand jury hand down an indictment—remain a mystery, even as Ukwuachu’s trial gets underway.
So our guy Shannon has a questionable run in with a female and gets a year off the team.

Their guy does the same if not worse and had been accused of it before with their full knowledge, and it never even sees the light of day?

Oh Bailore, u sum fillthee Xtian anusmals. Yuall ben folloughing teckxiko's pleighbook, ay?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat Baylor. They're a cute little flash in the pan like SMU was in the 1980's. They'll get caught paying players, hushing stuff up, cutting corners, etc. and find themselves in a heap of trouble because they tried to cover it up. Then it will all be over and they'll get sanctions that bury their program. The good news: it will help lead to the demise of the Big XII and we can get out of this Dead Conference Walking.