• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The avengers actually used a similar tactic. To the one they used to weaken super girl in the alternate earth episodes of the arrow verse last season.Where they manipulated the sun. On Hyperion the marvel version of superman.

Arrow is my favorite. Flash has been back and forth. Legends has been really good imo. Not a fan of Supergirl But the cross over episodes are some of my favorites.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC A-listers...

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aqua man (???)

Marvel A-listers...

Captain America
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Thor (???)
Deadpool (???)

Batman and Supes are head and shoulders above any individual Marvel can offer. Marvel has the team advantage (X-Men and Avengers) but DC has the individual characters with more depth. And the rogues are CLEARLY better in DC.

DC's problem is they tend ot ignore some of their teams.

Green Lantern Corps could make some EPIC movies.

No one can touch DC's holy trinity. They are the creme de la creme.

Cap and Spidey are probably the 2 biggest a-listers.

Idk how you rate a justice league vs. an xmen or avengers or fantastic four

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow is my favorite. Flash has been back and forth. Legends has been really good imo. Not a fan of Supergirl But the cross over episodes are some of my favorites.

Just caught up on this past season(I like to wait until the end of the season and then watch everything.). I would say out of the 3 shows I watch I liked LOT the best, then followed by Arrow and Flash.

Usually I would have Flash #1 as I really liked last year but I thought LOT and Arrow stepped up their game this year. Arrow had me hooked from episode 10 on and LOT was a lot more fun this year than the previous 2 seasons.

Flash was still good but I wasn't as interested in Devoe as I was Savitar although I do like the mystery with Kaitlyn and I actually do care about Barry & Iris' daughter.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just caught up on this past season(I like to wait until the end of the season and then watch everything.). I would say out of the 3 shows I watch I liked LOT the best, then followed by Arrow and Flash.

Usually I would have Flash #1 as I really liked last year but I thought LOT and Arrow stepped up their game this year. Arrow had me hooked from episode 10 on and LOT was a lot more fun this year than the previous 2 seasons.

Flash was still good but I wasn't as interested in Devoe as I was Savitar although I do like the mystery with Kaitlyn and I actually do care about Barry & Iris' daughter.

I didn’t want LOT. Flash and arrow were pretty terrible. Arrow had a few good episodes leading up to the finale.

Barry and iris daughter needs to get smothered with a pillow. Awful character and actress.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Legends was actually the best last season. And the ghostbusters reference was hysterical. I actually think thats the most under rated of the group.

I did like flash but also agree Devoe was kinda meh. Was glad to see them add the elongated man tho.

Arrow felt a little more like a build up to next season this time. Curious to see where they go after the season finale.

For some reason I just cant get into super girl tho. Got through a couple seasons. But the storylines just don't do much for me

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow felt a little more like a build up to next season this time. Curious to see where they go after the season finale.

One thing I loved about Arrow is that Ricardo Diaz will be coming back next season. Everything in all these shows gets wrapped up by the finale and then we're on to a new villain of the season next year but I like that Diaz is still gonna be a threat. Makes me feel more connected and interested because now you never know when they're gonna finish him off because it wasn't in typical season finale fashion.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I loved about Arrow is that Ricardo Diaz will be coming back next season. Everything in all these shows gets wrapped up by the finale and then we're on to a new villain of the season next year but I like that Diaz is still gonna be a threat. Makes me feel more connected and interested because now you never know when they're gonna finish him off because it wasn't in typical season finale fashion.

It was different and maybe that’s good. But it left such a bitter taste that I hate it.

It also seems ridiculous that the army or national guard wouldn’t have been brought in.

Also the league of shadows should’ve burned the city to the ground by now.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that quite a bit too. Its a chang from the normal building up the villain early in the season/ final battle finally. I completely agree this feels more like the villain was a bigger focal point in the past season along with everything going on with Olivers situation. Diggle and the rest of the group. And the villain taking on a stronger role as he evolved going into next season.I can't wait for next season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with Arrow is that the past 3-4 seasons have felt like one continuous season with no real explanation or conclusion...

Prometheus to Cayden James to Diaz

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironman was a lower B-level character before the movie blew him up.

Marvel Studio is better at taking minor characters and making them successful. GotG, Antman, Deadpool (???), Black Panther...
I disagree with Ironman being a B character. He was founding member of the avengers and has an impressive run on his own book. Absolutely a historically important Marvel character.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with Ironman being a B character. He was founding member of the avengers and has an impressive run on his own book. Absolutely a historically important Marvel character.

He was still below Daredevil, Spiderman, Wolverine(and some other X-Men), And captain america

so at the best he was the 5th highest Marvel character...

But i think he was closer to tenth... Fantastic 4(which i will count as one as well) was also bigger... maybe even swamp thing...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. That argument has always been weird.

He’s like at least a green lantern level character for marvel.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was still below Daredevil, Spiderman, Wolverine(and some other X-Men), And captain america

But i think he was closer to tenth... Fantastic 4(which i will count as one as well) was also bigger... maybe even swamp thing...

Disagree with daredevil behind ahead. Maybe same tier. Just like hulk.

What other xman, besides Logan has had a successful comic book run as Iron man?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with daredevil behind ahead. Maybe same tier. Just like hulk.

What other xman, besides Logan has had a successful comic book run as Iron man?

the 2 BEST rated graphic novels are both daredevil graphic novels... just based it on that...

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is so much wrong with this post it's almost not worth getting into but:

1. Swamp Thing is DC and is a fringe character.
2. Daredevil is a B character plus mostly a loner character historically.
3. Fantastic 4 are A level so congrats getting 1 right.
4. Wolverine didn't even exist until 1974 and really took off in the early 80s (Iron Man predates him 11 eleven years). The oringinal X-Men like professor X, Cyclops and Beast are more historically important. He is still A level but doesn't devalue Iron Man and certainly doesn't come close to Iron Man's solo book count.
5. You don't even mention Hulk.

Iron Man is A-Level as Marvel is very different than DC. D.C. Has the big 3 but Marvel had a much broader beginning. You have to remember that at one point Shazam (Captive Marvel) was out selling Superman so it's very different.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much wrong with this post it's almost not worth getting into but:

1. Swamp Thing is DC and is a fringe character.
2. Daredevil is a B character plus mostly a loner character historically.
3. Fantastic 4 are A level so congrats getting 1 right.
4. Wolverine didn't even exist until 1974 and really took off in the early 80s (Iron Man predates him 11 eleven years). The oringinal X-Men like professor X, Cyclops and Beast are more historically important. He is still A level but doesn't devalue Iron Man and certainly doesn't come close to Iron Man's solo book count.
5. You don't even mention Hulk.

Iron Man is A-Level as Marvel is very different than DC. D.C. Has the big 3 but Marvel had a much broader beginning. You have to remember that at one point Shazam (Captive Marvel) was out selling Superman so it's very different.

i forgot about hulk as i wrote that post in 20 seconds after reading your post so there might be mistakes... Always forget where swamp thing was.... which is proof you are right about him... I just remember at least one of his stories being one of the most popular...

Dare devil, X-Men, Hulk, Fantastic 4, i just have seen their comics being more popular than Iron man...