• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Ravens are very good. Who would have thought Lamar Jackson would be a QB? I honestly didn't think he would have been good at all.
Also not sure how good a barometer beating the Rams really is? The Rams best win was against the Saints but that was the game Brees got hurt in. If it was a week earlier or later they Rams would have lost.
The wins they have seemed to get their opponent at the right time, Panthers with a hurt Newton, Browns not knowing their identity and Brees getting hurt. Their three other wins against the Bengals, Falcons and Bears really SHOULD have happened with their defense.
No the Rams aren't the best gauge, but considering LA is 2600+ miles away from Baltimore... That's a tough task for any team to change 3 time zones and be able to compete at a dominant level.

Or maybe its just Tomlin that has jaded me to that expectation.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Ravens are very good. Who would have thought Lamar Jackson would be a QB? I honestly didn't think he would have been good at all.
Also not sure how good a barometer beating the Rams really is? The Rams best win was against the Saints but that was the game Brees got hurt in. If it was a week earlier or later they Rams would have lost.
The wins they have seemed to get their opponent at the right time, Panthers with a hurt Newton, Browns not knowing their identity and Brees getting hurt. Their three other wins against the Bengals, Falcons and Bears really SHOULD have happened with their defense.

What a beatdown!

I still don't know how good the Ravens DEF is (we'll find out more this 49er game). The Rams are suffering the SB hangover big time, imo they are not the same team on either side of the ball this yr.

We do know how good the Ravens OFC is though and that was embarrassing last night. The Ravens ran up 285 yd rushing on the Rams...nearly 40 mins ball control and a boatload of points.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB changes for both Bengals and Steelers. Dalton back in for the Bengals, Duck Season again for the Steelers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a beatdown!

I still don't know how good the Ravens DEF is (we'll find out more this 49er game). The Rams are suffering the SB hangover big time, imo they are not the same team on either side of the ball this yr.

We do know how good the Ravens OFC is though and that was embarrassing last night. The Ravens ran up 285 yd rushing on the Rams...nearly 40 mins ball control and a boatload of points.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC at large...

1. Ravens... 10-2... Best team in the conference, hands down. Rock solid from top to bottom. Took the #1 seed when the Pats lost to the Texans.
Next up... is a formidable Buffalo squad. They play in Buffalo, which could present some favorable weather for the home team to keep the high-octane Ravens offense under wraps. That game wreaks of upset.

2. Patriots... 10-2... Appear to be unraveling without any identity on offense. But they are still sitting 1 game ahead of the Bills, but do have the tie-breaker over them. The December 21st rematch between them looms large.
Next up... they have the 4th seed Chiefs this week, in Foxboro. Patriots could go on a 2 game losing skid if they don't get their offense figured out. Bill probably has more than a few tricks up his sleeve.

3. Texans... 8-4... surprise win over the Pats. Still a flawed group, but they are a dangerous team when operating on all cylinders.
Next up... a regrouped Broncos team, in Houston. Drew Lock was a surprise, but the Texans should be better prepared for him.

4. Chiefs... 8-4... Watching them dismantle their divisional rival (and AFC WC hopeful) that way on their home turf solidified this team as a contender. Yes they still have flaws, but most every team does in this conference. Chiefs still have a formidable offense, but the turnaround for their defense has been remarkable.
Next up... Patriots, in Foxboro. Very winnable game for them.

5. Bills... 9-3... They keep on proving themselves, and still nobody takes them seriously. The offense is humming behind a strong run game, and the defense is limiting some of the best offenses in the NFL to under 20pts. They are a tough group.
Next up... Baltimore, in BUF. If the weather becomes a problem, then I'd favor the Bills in this game easily. Going to be an amped up home crowd in Buffalo this week. Bills Mafia is going to go nuts over this game.

6. Steelers... 7-5... Holding on by a thread. This 6th seed is starting to boil down to a 2-horse race. Titans have 1 less conference win, and that's all that separates them. They don't have a h2h tiebreaker, so in a conference tie it will default to strength of wins (based on SOS) IIRC. I believe the Steelers would lose that tiebreaker. Steelers have 3 remaining AFC games to close out the year. BUF@PIT, PIT@NYJ, and PIT@BAL. Steelers have a regrouped offense that suddenly has a pulse, combined with a championship caliber defense. It's not a great recipe, but they could surprise some teams.
Next up... Cardinals, in Zona. Bad timing for a NFC clash because win or lose, if the Titans beat the Raiders then they take the 6th seed.

In The Hunt
TEN
... 7-5... 1 less conference win than PIT. But they have the offense & defense to compete with any of the WC hopefuls. Kudos to Vrabel on turning this team around and benching Mariota.
Next up... Raiders, in Oakland. Raiders are reeling a bit, but they are a dangerous team.

OAK... 6-6... Reeling, but still in the picture. Offense is error prone, but they have a solid run game with the rook.
Next up... Titans, in Oakland. Raiders are desperate for this win.

IND... 6-6... Tough to see this team grabbing a 6th seed with only 1 AFC game remaining, and they have to wait until week 17 for that game. They have to hope some teams unravel. This team still has the ponies to play. They remind me a lot of the Titans, but a tad more banged up.
Next up... Bucs, in TB. Then the Saints, in NOLA. Then the Panthers, in Indy. 3 straight NFCS games.

CLE... 5-7... I thought they were eliminated, but woke up to find they still had a snowflake's chance in hell to make it. They would need a complete ecosystem collapse from multiple teams above, and still would need help to get in lol.
Next up... Bungles, in Cleveland. Browns have 3 more AFCN games to play, 2 against the Bengals, and 1 against Baltimore. They need to win all 3 just to put themselves in position to need someone else to gift them a spot.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the playoff picture look if Indy had a kicking game? Seems like they've lost a few this year due to Adam Vinateri and a sloppy snap/hold/kick operation..... Game fell apart yesterday on the block.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the playoff picture look if Indy had a kicking game? Seems like they've lost a few this year due to Adam Vinateri and a sloppy snap/hold/kick operation..... Game fell apart yesterday on the block.

Yesterday hurt, but IND lost it's grip on the 6th seed with back to back loses to PIT and even moreso the MIA game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC at large...

1. Ravens... 10-2... Best team in the conference, hands down. Rock solid from top to bottom. Took the #1 seed when the Pats lost to the Texans.
Next up... is a formidable Buffalo squad. They play in Buffalo, which could present some favorable weather for the home team to keep the high-octane Ravens offense under wraps. That game wreaks of upset.

2. Patriots... 10-2... Appear to be unraveling without any identity on offense. But they are still sitting 1 game ahead of the Bills, but do have the tie-breaker over them. The December 21st rematch between them looms large.
Next up... they have the 4th seed Chiefs this week, in Foxboro. Patriots could go on a 2 game losing skid if they don't get their offense figured out. Bill probably has more than a few tricks up his sleeve.

3. Texans... 8-4... surprise win over the Pats. Still a flawed group, but they are a dangerous team when operating on all cylinders.
Next up... a regrouped Broncos team, in Houston. Drew Lock was a surprise, but the Texans should be better prepared for him.

4. Chiefs... 8-4... Watching them dismantle their divisional rival (and AFC WC hopeful) that way on their home turf solidified this team as a contender. Yes they still have flaws, but most every team does in this conference. Chiefs still have a formidable offense, but the turnaround for their defense has been remarkable.
Next up... Patriots, in Foxboro. Very winnable game for them.

5. Bills... 9-3... They keep on proving themselves, and still nobody takes them seriously. The offense is humming behind a strong run game, and the defense is limiting some of the best offenses in the NFL to under 20pts. They are a tough group.
Next up... Baltimore, in BUF. If the weather becomes a problem, then I'd favor the Bills in this game easily. Going to be an amped up home crowd in Buffalo this week. Bills Mafia is going to go nuts over this game.

6. Steelers... 7-5... Holding on by a thread. This 6th seed is starting to boil down to a 2-horse race. Titans have 1 less conference win, and that's all that separates them. They don't have a h2h tiebreaker, so in a conference tie it will default to strength of wins (based on SOS) IIRC. I believe the Steelers would lose that tiebreaker. Steelers have 3 remaining AFC games to close out the year. BUF@PIT, PIT@NYJ, and PIT@BAL. Steelers have a regrouped offense that suddenly has a pulse, combined with a championship caliber defense. It's not a great recipe, but they could surprise some teams.
Next up... Cardinals, in Zona. Bad timing for a NFC clash because win or lose, if the Titans beat the Raiders then they take the 6th seed.

In The Hunt
TEN
... 7-5... 1 less conference win than PIT. But they have the offense & defense to compete with any of the WC hopefuls. Kudos to Vrabel on turning this team around and benching Mariota.
Next up... Raiders, in Oakland. Raiders are reeling a bit, but they are a dangerous team.

OAK... 6-6... Reeling, but still in the picture. Offense is error prone, but they have a solid run game with the rook.
Next up... Titans, in Oakland. Raiders are desperate for this win.

IND... 6-6... Tough to see this team grabbing a 6th seed with only 1 AFC game remaining, and they have to wait until week 17 for that game. They have to hope some teams unravel. This team still has the ponies to play. They remind me a lot of the Titans, but a tad more banged up.
Next up... Bucs, in TB. Then the Saints, in NOLA. Then the Panthers, in Indy. 3 straight NFCS games.

CLE... 5-7... I thought they were eliminated, but woke up to find they still had a snowflake's chance in hell to make it. They would need a complete ecosystem collapse from multiple teams above, and still would need help to get in lol.
Next up... Bungles, in Cleveland. Browns have 3 more AFCN games to play, 2 against the Bengals, and 1 against Baltimore. They need to win all 3 just to put themselves in position to need someone else to gift them a spot.

Thoughts on the seeds

1...BAL, they got the W in a tough weather game vs SF so it's hard to really gauge much. Still playing the best football in the league. They go to BUF this week.

2...NE, lost @ HOU. 13 Weeks into the season, normally the rankings start to verify themselves. The Pats DEF ranking was one I just refused to buy into...they couldn't be that good? Then they held DAL to 9 points. This game was in HOU. On paper not a terrible performance yardage wise, but 4 TDs. Not a lock they win the east, but they most likely will and we can expect them to hang around the 1 or 2 seed position.

3...HOU, I don't trust the Texans very much, but give credit where due...they showed more DEF prowess than I expected last night beating the Pats. I think they will hold on to take the south, but two games with TN loom.

4...KC, they have reclaimed their hold on the west by spanking OAK. They can score with anybody, but could be a one and done team if the OFC is not on. Run stopping is still a problem.

5...BUF, the team that nobody wants to believe in...after DAL went on the road and put up 9 points in NE, I wasn't surprised BUF beat them. DEF is better than I have given them credit for. They could probably lose out and still make it at this point, but looking like a 10 win team at the minimum.

6...PIT, keep winning and they are in. TN and PIT do not play each other...as you mentioned conference record will be the tie breaker. Titans are getting better QB play right now...I think the 6th seed comes down to week 17 and these two teams.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on the seeds

1...BAL, they got the W in a tough weather game vs SF so it's hard to really gauge much. Still playing the best football in the league. They go to BUF this week.

2...NE, lost @ HOU. 13 Weeks into the season, normally the rankings start to verify themselves. The Pats DEF ranking was one I just refused to buy into...they couldn't be that good? Then they held DAL to 9 points. This game was in HOU. On paper not a terrible performance yardage wise, but 4 TDs. Not a lock they win the east, but they most likely will and we can expect them to hang around the 1 or 2 seed position.

3...HOU, I don't trust the Texans very much, but give credit where due...they showed more DEF prowess than I expected last night beating the Pats. I think they will hold on to take the south, but two games with TN loom.

4...KC, they have reclaimed their hold on the west by spanking OAK. They can score with anybody, but could be a one and done team if the OFC is not on. Run stopping is still a problem.

5...BUF, the team that nobody wants to believe in...after DAL went on the road and put up 9 points in NE, I wasn't surprised BUF beat them. DEF is better than I have given them credit for. They could probably lose out and still make it at this point, but looking like a 10 win team at the minimum.

6...PIT, keep winning and they are in. TN and PIT do not play each other...as you mentioned conference record will be the tie breaker. Titans are getting better QB play right now...I think the 6th seed comes down to week 17 and these two teams.
Yup bills r pretty much locked in. Agree with this analysis .

what’s crazy about tanny is, the efficiency. He’s not throwing iirc 18-18-22 pass attempts the last three games just hyper efficient ala Russ Wilson. He’s no Russ, does the bottom fall out or can they continue this.? But with that efficiency and the run game firing. They’re hot right Now. Can easily see a raiders win, saints loss, Texans split to put them 9-7.

browns r out.

indy could go 3-1. Jags, bucs, panthers. But I see one of those games falling with a saints Loss.

as for us.

gotta beat the cards n jets. Those two teams have been hot n cold lately.

I think we can shut down the bills,
But can we score on them.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup bills r pretty much locked in. Agree with this analysis .

what’s crazy about tanny is, the efficiency. He’s not throwing iirc 18-18-22 pass attempts the last three games just hyper efficient ala Russ Wilson. He’s no Russ, does the bottom fall out or can they continue this.? But with that efficiency and the run game firing. They’re hot right Now. Can easily see a raiders win, saints loss, Texans split to put them 9-7.

browns r out.

indy could go 3-1. Jags, bucs, panthers. But I see one of those games falling with a saints Loss.

as for us.

gotta beat the cards n jets. Those two teams have been hot n cold lately.

I think we can shut down the bills,
But can we score on them.

PIT is going to be maybe a little better than 50/50 vs AZ this week. They just don't have the DEF to create much havoc...the key will be to get up early in the game...if they do I think they will come back 8-5 facing the Bills the following week at home...now flexed to SNF. In spite of the records, I think that's pretty close to a 50/50 game. 17 pts might be enough to win that game.

I agree...the question is...can they score 17 on BUF? Cannot let the Jets and Bell have any glory...DEF will need to be in good form.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PIT is going to be maybe a little better than 50/50 vs AZ this week. They just don't have the DEF to create much havoc...the key will be to get up early in the game...if they do I think they will come back 8-5 facing the Bills the following week at home...now flexed to SNF. In spite of the records, I think that's pretty close to a 50/50 game. 17 pts might be enough to win that game.

I agree...the question is...can they score 17 on BUF? Cannot let the Jets and Bell have any glory...DEF will need to be in good form.
Steelers D should shut down the Cardinals O with ease. And the question mark will always be on the Steelers offense. I'm hopeful they get Juju back this week, and an angry Pouncey for good measure.

I'm more worried about the Jets game than I am the BUF game lol. On the road... Not worried about Bell, but more just worried about this team's tendency to sleep on teams like that. Better competition brings out the better in them so they should be fired up for BUF. The game @ NYJ could be a hot mess.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers D should shut down the Cardinals O with ease. And the question mark will always be on the Steelers offense. I'm hopeful they get Juju back this week, and an angry Pouncey for good measure.

I'm more worried about the Jets game than I am the BUF game lol. On the road... Not worried about Bell, but more just worried about this team's tendency to sleep on teams like that. Better competition brings out the better in them so they should be fired up for BUF. The game @ NYJ could be a hot mess.

BUF will be SNF @ home too...Jets...I just think with all the drama that went down with Bell, the OL especially will be motivated in that one.

With the OFC like it is, it's not easy to project this team, but they should win 3 of the next 4...@ BAL will be a challenge.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUF will be SNF @ home too...Jets...I just think with all the drama that went down with Bell, the OL especially will be motivated in that one.

With the OFC like it is, it's not easy to project this team, but they should win 3 of the next 4...@ BAL will be a challenge.
Bell... I'm sure he will be. Steelers need better play from their ILBs, so it will be interesting to see how the Jets attack them. Darnold won't be able to beat their secondary with his arm. But they will probably look to the Pats film to get a good blueprint on how to take the underneath stuff and expose the ILBs. Bell should know plenty about how the Pats have dismantled them in the past.

Steelers... Yea there's just no way to have much confidence in what sort of offense we will see week to week. I was surprised by Fichtner last week, but I still don't have a lot of faith yet. Find it hard to believe that Mason was holding them back that badly.

@BAL... Hopeful that the Ravens will have tied up their postseason by then and will be looking to rest their starters. lol. One can hope at least.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell... I'm sure he will be. Steelers need better play from their ILBs, so it will be interesting to see how the Jets attack them. Darnold won't be able to beat their secondary with his arm. But they will probably look to the Pats film to get a good blueprint on how to take the underneath stuff and expose the ILBs. Bell should know plenty about how the Pats have dismantled them in the past.

Steelers... Yea there's just no way to have much confidence in what sort of offense we will see week to week. I was surprised by Fichtner last week, but I still don't have a lot of faith yet. Find it hard to believe that Mason was holding them back that badly.

@BAL... Hopeful that the Ravens will have tied up their postseason by then and will be looking to rest their starters. lol. One can hope at least.

Jets...I have more concern about their DEF than I do Bell killing them....I think the Steeler OL will want to show Bell he's on the wrong team.

Rudolph...his tape is not terrible, but you do see the ball coming out quicker with Hodges in general. @ CIN was the game I watched the coached tape...but I still haven't figured out how to copy video clips....anyway, the 1st series, they started backed up, ran it twice and on 3rd down from his endzone...vs man...#14 runs a quick hook to the 1st down marker on the left hash...if the QB lets it go as he's making the break...he's open for an easy 1st down. QB throws it short to #88 crossing, tackled short of the 1st down.

Very little looking off anybody.

Not knowing what the play call is, the common thing I see with his game...he's still late with the throw more times than not or he's still holding the ball when the WR made come out of the break.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no, but they do have the D to lock down the run game. and shut down the passing attack.........

I actually think, even though the play vastly different systems. That how this game goes, will give us a glimpse of buffalo. Zona is more up tempo short to intermediate game. But with a mobile qb, lots of calls at the line, no huddle.

Buffalo is more of a slow it down, scrambling qb, short to beasley, lots of deep shots. But allen is very mobile qb, and has been rolling alot of no huddle lately. Just different game flows.

i dunno i agree i dont think zona is a pushover, if we lose were done.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets...I have more concern about their DEF than I do Bell killing them....I think the Steeler OL will want to show Bell he's on the wrong team.

Rudolph...his tape is not terrible, but you do see the ball coming out quicker with Hodges in general. @ CIN was the game I watched the coached tape...but I still haven't figured out how to copy video clips....anyway, the 1st series, they started backed up, ran it twice and on 3rd down from his endzone...vs man...#14 runs a quick hook to the 1st down marker on the left hash...if the QB lets it go as he's making the break...he's open for an easy 1st down. QB throws it short to #88 crossing, tackled short of the 1st down.

Very little looking off anybody.

Not knowing what the play call is, the common thing I see with his game...he's still late with the throw more times than not or he's still holding the ball when the WR made come out of the break.
just to clarify, your're saying rudolph isnt looking off his reads, and hes too slow to release correct? Im curious, what is promising in the tape? that is not terrible? Because he'll be back next year, give me some hope man!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to clarify, your're saying rudolph isnt looking off his reads, and hes too slow to release correct? Im curious, what is promising in the tape? that is not terrible? Because he'll be back next year, give me some hope man!

Yeah when you watch the tape, it's one thing to know the playcall and what the #1 read is. I don't know that so it's hard to be too critical that's why I say it's not terrible. But I can see why the change was made. Yes, he typically throws where he's looking so the S can get a jump on his ball. Secondly, he's holding the ball too long. If you wait until you see the WR coming open you're going to be late releasing a lot...he's not anticipating the throw. It can get you in trouble like it did when #18 gave up on the route and left Duck's deep ball out there to be picked.

Next yr...oh no question. He's on a rookie contract, they won't be getting rid of him anytime soon.

The hope is that he regains some confidence.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah when you watch the tape, it's one thing to know the playcall and what the #1 read is. I don't know that so it's hard to be too critical that's why I say it's not terrible. But I can see why the change was made. Yes, he typically throws where he's looking so the S can get a jump on his ball. Secondly, he's holding the ball too long. If you wait until you see the WR coming open you're going to be late releasing a lot...he's not anticipating the throw. It can get you in trouble like it did when #18 gave up on the route and left Duck's deep ball out there to be picked.

Next yr...oh no question. He's on a rookie contract, they won't be getting rid of him anytime soon.

The hope is that he regains some confidence.
Im gonna play contrarian here. I do alot( i value your opinion and conversation my friend:suds:). But i have been on record of being down on rudolph since the draft. But I dont think rudolph lacks confidence. Hes still cocky now, even after his bad play. He was in college, he was coming into the NFL. Actually re-read some of his draft reports the other day, his and Devlin hodges(side not look up hodges, he has some decent pre-draft reports, lots of sleepr status). Rudolphs confidence was a big key for alot of people coming into the league. I think he still has it. I actually think its part of his issue. He thinks hes doing well, and will do better, when in reality, his game is flawed. Again, total contrarian view. Re: in the current situation. Duck gives us the best chance to win. I also for whatever reason, think the more duck plays, the better hes gonna get. Hes just cocky enough, but just smart enough. He also has deceptively good feet. Can manipulate the pocket, something rudolph couldnt do at all. That was actualyl somethign i read about him in hes pre-draft reports too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but they do have the D to lock down the run game. and shut down the passing attack.........

I actually think, even though the play vastly different systems. That how this game goes, will give us a glimpse of buffalo. Zona is more up tempo short to intermediate game. But with a mobile qb, lots of calls at the line, no huddle.

Buffalo is more of a slow it down, scrambling qb, short to beasley, lots of deep shots. But allen is very mobile qb, and has been rolling alot of no huddle lately. Just different game flows.

i dunno i agree i dont think zona is a pushover, if we lose were done.

AZ...agreed, they have players, but just not enough on DEF to be effective week in week out. On this Sunday, they can't allow Chandler Jones to go off. This is the game that scares me with Tomlin's teams. They have the 6th seed again, and they host BUF the following week....the good, as you said, they have no margin for error...if they give up the edge to TN by falling behind them, they may never get it back. If the DEF travels, I think PIT will win.

BUF...the 1st team to 17 pts probably wins. The Bills are somewhat like PIT when it comes to pressuring the QB...while PIT does have the big gun in TJ Watt with 12.5 sacks, they have 4 other players with at least 3 sacks. The Bills are similar, 4 or 5 guys will attack the QB....that makes their DEF more unpredictable.