• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona @ Southern Cal

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humiliating for USC. Zona QB Denker is a 184-pound senior who was only averaging 111.3 passing yards per game coming into today (87 vs Northern Ariz, 81 vs UNLV, 158 vs UTSA, 119 vs Washington). Last week against Washington, he had zero TD to 2 INTs, and only completed 40.0% of his passes for 3.4 yards/att

tonite v USC? 362 yards passing, 8.2 yards/att, 4 TD, 0 INT

USC D making a scrub look like a Heisman candidate. That is bad, real bad. When was the last time USC did that?

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humiliating for USC. Zona QB Denker is a 184-pound senior who was only averaging 111.3 passing yards per game coming into today (87 vs Northern Ariz, 81 vs UNLV, 158 vs UTSA, 119 vs Washington). Last week against Washington, he had zero TD to 2 INTs, and only completed 40.0% of his passes for 3.4 yards/att

USC D making a scrub look like a Heisman candidate. That is bad, real bad. When was the last time USC did that?

I like it, be proud of that loss, take a moral victory from your team almost matching the total yards gained by a mighty 4-2 unranked USC, that before this hadn't managed a victory over another PAC 12 school. Always a way to find a silver lining.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fitting for all the USC fans to show up AFTER the game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taylor Kelly 2 weeks ago, Matt Scott in 2012, Marcus Mariota in 2012, Brett Hundley had a solid game vs you last year.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fitting for all the USC fans to show up AFTER the game.

Now that's a valid complaint. I am massivly superstituous about games, if I post durring the game or go to a message board SC will lose. I don't know how they know I'm posting but its a garanteed truth.:noidea:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm you do realize USC is unranked and 4-2 and we just beat a middle of the road PAC team.

Umm you do realized that in the past five classes...

USC:
17 5-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com
56 4-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com

Arizona:
zero 5-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com
12 4-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com

Last year, as the Wildcats prepared to play USC, he asked his players how many were recruited by the Trojans.“Three of them raised their hands,” Rodriguez said, “and two of them were lying.”

and, you do realize the projection for Zona was: "Progress occurs if this team bowls again, and never slips below the .500 mark during the season."

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bull Shit. That no name Denker played a hell of a game. So did USC. Great to see their fans happy in the stands after all they are going thru. USC's short handed roster showed at the end, but that's not taking anything from U of A or USC. Great game, exciting game for a sports fan even if one is not a fan of either. Take your stats and shove them. What your figures should tell you is that they don't mean crap when push comes to shove.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC:*
17*5-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com
56*4-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com*

Arizona:*
zero*5-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com
12*4-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com

Last year, as the Wildcats prepared to play USC, he asked his players how many were recruited by the Trojans.“Three of them raised their hands,” Rodriguez said, “and two of them were lying.”

and, you do realize the projection for Zona was: "Progress occurs if this team bowls again, and never slips below the .500 mark during the season."

Even more reason to be proud of a close loss. Good job!!

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out for the evening. Great game by Arizona and it was good to see SC get a win Arizona played well. Sorry if my sarcasm offended anyone.

Good night all and good luck to Uof A the rest of the season.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC:*
17*5-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com
56*4-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com*

Arizona:*
zero*5-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com
12*4-star recruits as rated by Rivals.com

Just going to note some 3 star recruits that you didn't offer. Will Sutton, Carl Bradford, Kadeem Carey, Taylor Kelly (actually a 2 star recruit), Alden Darby, Marquis Flowers. Just because they have stars doesn't mean shit, just because your getting recruits doesn't mean your getting the right recruits. I will back Uofa up for once in my life as they actually have a solid class, and 2 former 5 star recruits who transferred to play in a better system Cayleb Jones and Devonte Neal, and a 4 star recruit Connor Brewer. Uofa has a great class coming in and a lot more scholarships than you have. Now Brewer and Neal transferred because Ragel is there who coached at Chaparral the school they both went to. It was lucky for Uofa to get those 2 but Uofa still has a very good class. So basically Uofa has the class they have but those transfers don't come up on recruiting.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull Shit. That no name Denker played a hell of a game. So did USC. Great to see their fans happy in the stands after all they are going thru. USC's short handed roster showed at the end, but that's not taking anything from U of A or USC. Great game, exciting game for a sports fan even if one is not a fan of either. Take your stats and shove them. What your figures should tell you is that they don't mean crap when push comes to shove.

Your QB is a scrub. I am sorry if that hurts your butt. USC made him look like a Heisman candidate. He has sucked against every other team and will probably continue to do so

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now ASU will get a better class! As Manny Wilkins keeps convincing top players!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your QB is a scrub. I am sorry if that hurts your butt. USC made him look like a Heisman candidate. He has sucked against every other team and will probably continue to do so

Who Taylor Kelly? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA BIGGEST CHOKE OF THE YEAR! :laugh3:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to note some 3 star recruits that you didn't offer. Will Sutton, Carl Bradford, Kadeem Carey, Taylor Kelly (actually a 2 star recruit), Alden Darby, Marquis Flowers. Just because they have stars doesn't mean shit, just because your getting recruits doesn't mean your getting the right recruits. I will back Uofa up for once in my life as they actually have a solid class, and 2 former 5 star recruits who transferred to play in a better system Cayleb Jones and Devonte Neal, and a 4 star recruit Connor Brewer. Uofa has a great class coming in and a lot more scholarships than you have. Now Brewer and Neal transferred because Ragel is there who coached at Chaparral the school they both went to. It was lucky for Uofa to get those 2 but Uofa still has a very good class. So basically Uofa has the class they have but those transfers don't come up on recruiting.

You obvious don't follow recruiting. You are naming guys that were 4 stars by Rivals. I pointed this out in the first couple pages of the thread. You should spend 30 seconds reading them. You will learn a lot

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obvious don't follow recruiting. You are naming guys that were 4 stars by Rivals. I pointed this out in the first couple pages of the thread. You should spend 30 seconds reading them. You will learn a lot

Well if your fucking recruits are so good, where is the results? Your recruiting players that dont fit your system and you only have 14 fucking scholarships. How about you recruit some ready Jc transfers or recruit more in Arizona?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im looking at Espn you can use what ever site you prefer but the fact is your recruits are not doing shit.