• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona @ #16 Washington

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks are rooting for us to beat Stanford for the obvious reasons. They want to keep Furd out of the PACChampGame and want us to beat ourselves up down there so they can have it easier when they come to our house the following week. They also want us to beat Furd so our ranking will be higher and more justification for them to make the NCG game if they beat us. While I like our chances against this Stanford team, it's at Palo Alto, and it will take a basically flawless defensive performance like we had last year against them. Their lines are insane and it will tough.

But one game at a time. All I care about right now is a solid W against Zona.

Not at all dude, you are wrong on 2 counts. #1, I want Washington to beat Stanford because the chance to beat an undefeated Washington team in their own new house is by FAR more appealing. Also #2, any true Duck fans don't want any excuses if we win, so we don't want anyone "beaten up" in Stanford.

And as a bonus correction, I offer to you that no matter what rank Washington is, or any other team for that matter, if Oregon is undefeated, they go to the Natty period. Doesn't matter what Washington, Stanford, or really anyone is ranked. If Oregon takes care of their own business, they got no worries.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More confirmations today that the Huskies will be busting out the Gold Chrome helmets for the game.

new-hydrochrome-gold-washington-helmet-1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA....I told you he was your uncle too......Uniforms and gear courtesy of Nike and their 4.2million dollar contribution to Washington football.

Posers!!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real Jahii thought he was too cool for school until he became academically ineligible his frosh season.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii Carson had a 2.9 he didn't get a good score on his Sats though or whatever. Still he could get a 2.9 from just copying homework cause he's Jahii Carson.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should attempt to exceed expectations at school rather than meet them.

That way you dont have to go to a CC before living your dream of attending Arizona State University.

take it or leave it. Just advice from Uncle Mamba.

Take it or leave it. Going to a university these days is stupid especially with how hard some of the intro classes are.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should attempt to exceed expectations at school rather than meet them.

That way you dont have to go to a CC before living your dream of attending Arizona State University.

take it or leave it. Just advice from Uncle Mamba.

Take it or leave it. Going to a university these days is stupid especially with how hard some of the intro classes are. Better off taking a year off or two.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on your major but most intro classes are barely above High School curriculum.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U of A could have been really deadly if Davonte' Neal was eligble this year. I hope he stays at U of A. His HS career was spent jumping schools. He's on his second college.

The Fighting RichRods finally play a team with a pulse this week. I'm anxious to see if their D is improved.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ruined our season. Go back and watch tapes of last year our pass rush was dominate!

What will it take to shut you UP, Jahii? What kind of an idiot needs to post the same thing 100 times. You've got me on the edge of rooting for USC with your repetitious and obnoxious posts. STFU!!!

MAMBA - YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO A DELINQUINCY...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I will root for the Cats, I just don't see them winning. UW has improved their D, and so far the Cats have been pretty one dimensional (at least in terms of the plays that are effective). The all-american can run, but if UW just loads the box and dares Denker to throw I think UW will win this one going away.

Huskies 38 - Cats 27

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG story in this game thread should be the weather...gonna be raining "catz-n-dawgz" for sure with that Japanese typhoon set to hit the west coast starting right about NOW!

Cold-n-ugly to say the least!

Zona aint gonna like this shit....:gaah:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG story in this game thread should be the weather...gonna be raining "catz-n-dawgz" for sure with that Japanese typhoon set to hit the west coast starting right about NOW!

Cold-n-ugly to say the least!

Zona aint gonna like this shit....:gaah:

I would be looking @ the UNDER for pointz in this ballgame IF I was a gambler!:laugh3:
Yeah, the under should be a fairly safe bet. Winds expected in excess of 20mph with gusts up to 30mph and lots of rain. As for zona not liking it, that may be true but they are nearly a pure running team and it should effect them as much as you might think compared to Price with all those toys on the outside.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the under should be a fairly safe bet. Winds expected in excess of 20mph with gusts up to 30mph and lots of rain. As for zona not liking it, that may be true but they are nearly a pure running team and it should effect them as much as you might think compared to Price with all those toys on the outside.

Running in "dry weather" versus running in wet cold rain is an entirely different beast Whiz, especially for the interior O-line guyz. Once wet, they slow down, not so much for the interior D-lineman tho. IF not the score should remain high and I for one just don't see that happening. Seen AND gambled on alot of foosball games outdoors and this storm is bound to slow BOTH teams down alot. Pass with the wind and run against it, that's what will happen and god-forbid IF your a kicker tomorrow in Seattle.:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't going to go to the game, but something came up and now I am. Guess I'm going to be soaked out there. Could be worse. At least it isn't November kind of cold on top of the rain.