• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arians and Fitzgerald are pissed that Cardinal fans are profiting from selling their tickets

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if anyone actually read the article or are people just reading the deceiving thread title and commenting.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players love him, the fans (at least in AZ) love him.

Everyone else can eat a dick.
Never saw anything to make me hate Arians, seems like a good coach and person to me. I really wish he'd give me a reason to hate him, other then winning that is. I miss Harbaugh.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Respect there, because we get the same thing about Pete.

I like the robber baron personality more than the angry old man angle though :suds:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I visit there I can get tickets...usually below face value for any game or sport.
If I pay a scalper full price I feel like I got ripped off in arizona.

Quoting markup is just a way to try and spin the damage.
It is just not a great sports town.

A gazillion old people, domestic transplants, and international transplants don't buy tickets.
There is not much of a core fanbase like most east coast or midwest cities.

It is not Phoenix's fault.
The same thing happens in the Florida cities and often happens in many of the western towns.
It used to happen in New Orleans before Katrina rallied civic pride. Tickets would go for $5 in the early 2000s.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I visit there I can get tickets...usually below face value for any game or sport.

A gazillion old people, domestic transplants, and international transplants don't buy tickets.

The same thing happens in the Florida cities and often happens in many of the western towns.
It used to happen in New Orleans before Katrina rallied civic pride. Tickets would go for $5 in the early 2000s.
dIt is interesting that I saw no comments about Coaches, players and owners asking the fans to buy tickets in seasons past when the Cardinals were bad.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His kid's mom doesn't love him. Guess that getting your ass kicked by the guy might have something to do with it. Everyone's bashing on AP for basically raising his kids for how he was probably raised (I didn't agree with it. I was raised by the belt but that's just how my parents were trained to do it with one of them growing up on a farm in Ireland and the other in the Irish section of Chicago in the 40's and 50's). I thought he also handled it as well as possible. Hopefully he's a better father for it. Lots of players with a bunch of kids basically drop them from their lives and write out the support checks before they go broke. Larry Bird has a daughter he didn't even acknowledge and I think he's a dickhead for doing so. Huge fan of his game but no respect for him as a man.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians is a complete jerk but he is a great coach. Plus he coached at Temple so I have to like him.

But the truth is this... Both Arians and Fitz are millionaires and Fitz has made close to 100 million. I saw him a few years ago coming out his Rolls Royce to get his nails polished. When someone who has a Rolls and gets his nails done has no grounds to tell others how to spend/sell/use their money.
Yawn.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sold out every game since 2006. And that included a lot of down years. Horrible fan base. :L

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sold out every game since 2006. And that included a lot of down years. Horrible fan base. :L

I think the point here is that sure the games have been sold out but who is buying the tickets? Are all games sold out from Cards season ticket holders meaning no individual tickets are ever sold because the season ticket holders buy them all?

Or are they sold out because ticket brokers buy the tickets not bought by season ticket holders and then resell them knowing it is a destination place for many fans of other teams creating the issue that Arians and Fitzgerald were complaining about?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point here is that sure the games have been sold out but who is buying the tickets? Are all games sold out from Cards season ticket holders meaning no individual tickets are ever sold because the season ticket holders buy them all?

Or are they sold out because ticket brokers buy the tickets not bought by season ticket holders and then resell them knowing it is a destination place for many fans of other teams creating the issue that Arians and Fitzgerald were complaining about?[/QUOTE

Been a season ticket holder for many years. There has been a waiting list to get season tickets. You can't get them. This is a matter of people willing to spent stupid amounts of money to go to a great vacation spot and catch a game.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every game since 2006? That has to be a new NFL record.

Baby-Ninja-1.gif

Attachments

• 4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif
    4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif
    695 KB · Views: 25

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means your post made me yawn.

Well explain. I don't agree when someone with a $350,000 dollar car who spends his free time polishing his nails tells me how to spend my money. But I do have tremendous respect for Arians and Fitz. Just something about someone with $100 million saying, "Don't sell your tickets". Understand?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens in a lot of cities with a lot of transplants like DAL, ATL, PHX. Remote fan bases love to show their support. GB & PIT probably lead the league in remote fans.

Players can whine all they want, but if someone wanted to pay me triple or 4x face for my tickets, I'd sell them too.

Bingo!

These players and owners are always cramming down our throats that "it's a business; it's a business; it's a business".

Then they should totally understand why someone would buy tickets and then sell them to the highest bidder.

After all....

"it's a business".

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snowbirds.

Not a surprise.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Arians is the most overrated fucktard in the history of overrated fucktards.