• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arians and Fitzgerald are pissed that Cardinal fans are profiting from selling their tickets

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're Welcome
Scooby, just so you know, I have no problem with you. You remain level headed. I have had to spar a bit with MD and Johnson. They, in an internet sort of way placed a target on your teams back as far as I'm concerned.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby, just so you know, I have no problem with you. You remain level headed. I have had to spar a bit with MD and Johnson. They, in an internet sort of way placed a target on your teams back as far as I'm concerned.
It's all good. The end of the season is here and things are really heating up. Like myself, MD and Johnson are experiencing uncharted turf with the Cards. We have never sniffed a first round bye and it is actually a possibility. As you know success in the NFL is a rare thing so emotions ate running high in cards country.

Think about when Seattle went on their SB run. Most Seahawks fans were acting the same way if not worse.

Still a long way to go. Nothing of significance has been done that we haven't seen before. If we win this week, I for one will feel a lot better. The last thing I want is to lose to The Feables and have to beat GB or Seattle to win the division.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Az will get a home playoff game this year.
Let's all take a moment of silence and pray that the Cardinals won't have to beg the NFL for an extension to sell out a home game playoff.

If they do have to ask for an extension maybe the seahawks can give them some advice on how they handled getting a special NFL extension in 2005 to avoid a blackout of a playoff game? That would be a nice gesture.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't be surprised. In some cases, selling your tickets for one game can get you almost enough money to pay for your season ticket package. Meaning you miss one game, but essentially get to go to the other 7 for free. Of course people are going to do that.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait till the NFL is back in LA. Those will be the biggest bandwagon fans in the NFL. Their team isn't playoff caliber, and not only will the stadium be half or less full, most of them will be visiting team fans like at Lakers or USC games when they're not winning a lot of games.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchebag Head Coach does something that makes him look like a douchebag, not a big shock.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How dare you leave me out of your post. I demand to be hated!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you refuse to admit your coach is a douchebag.

*Badass

He tells it like it is and doesn't kiss ass to anyone. You're still bitter over his comments on the Broncos cheap shot on Campbell much? Learn to let go of a grudge, man. Life will be easier.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. No more talk about past Super Bowl history regarding the Cowboys. Those were a long time ago.
I can guarantee you've never heard me bring those up and i wouldn't bring one up from two years ago either...so nice try on the snide remark...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with 2009.
You seahawk fans are really reaching. It's kind of pathetic.

WTF are you talking about?

I am simply pointing out that you were incorrect when you said this "1) you went back to a 2009 regular season game to try and make your point"

But that was an awful defensive response... I guess I unintentionally struck a nerve.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do have to ask for an extension maybe the seahawks can give them some advice on how they handled getting a special NFL extension in 2005 to avoid a blackout of a playoff game? That would be a nice gesture.
That was covered a little earlier. A more up to date question is who will be the cellar dweller. SF or Stl?
I can guarantee you've never heard me bring those up and i wouldn't bring one up from two years ago either...so nice try on the snide remark...
When I wrote that, I though to myself that I did not recall you beating the cowboy drum on events that happened decades ago as being relevant today. So, I apologize for making it sound as though I was talking to you. Yet, it was a perfect opportunity to quash the inevitable Cowboy fan vocalizing their relevance in the new millennium.
No offense meant towards you.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Badass

He tells it like it is and doesn't kiss ass to anyone. You're still bitter over his comments on the Broncos cheap shot on Campbell much? Learn to let go of a grudge, man. Life will be easier.

This isn't about anyone other than Arians, I call it like I see it. He's a douche get over it, you act like I called him the worst coach in the league or something the way you ran to his defense. "How dare anyone talk bad about the great Bruce Arians"

He's a good coach but a major asswipe.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about?

I am simply pointing out that you were incorrect when you said this "1) you went back to a 2009 regular season game to try and make your point"

But that was an awful defensive response... I guess I unintentionally struck a nerve.
You didn't unintentionally do anything. I still don't understand your angle. Why don't you try and keep things relevant and stick to 2015, ok? :thumb:

I'll chalk all this nonsense up to inexperience and we can move on.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was covered a little earlier. A more up to date question is who will be the cellar dweller. SF or Stl?

Well clearly whether SF or the Rams will finish last in the division is far more relevant to this thread which is about Cardinal fans selling their tickets to their games. So I feel I owe you an answer. 49ers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians is a complete jerk but he is a great coach. Plus he coached at Temple so I have to like him.

But the truth is this... Both Arians and Fitz are millionaires and Fitz has made close to 100 million. I saw him a few years ago coming out his Rolls Royce to get his nails polished. When someone who has a Rolls and gets his nails done has no grounds to tell others how to spend/sell/use their money.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players love him, the fans (at least in AZ) love him.

Everyone else can eat a dick.