• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arians and Fitzgerald are pissed that Cardinal fans are profiting from selling their tickets

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians and Fitzgerald were pissed off that there were so many Viking fans in the Stadium at the Cardinals last home game.

Cardinal fans will be quite happy with the price they will be able to get for the Packer game so am sure more will sell them allowing a nice visiting crowd for the Packer game. Those tickets will get them their biggest reward of the year if they sell them with the Packer fans always showing up strong. The lowest price on stub hub now for that game is $240 for a single ticket in the upper level of an endzone.

The Card fans wont get near as much the next week with Seattle coming to town with the lowest price at $145 so they better sell them for the Packer game so they can make the highest profit.

Arians, Fitzgerald unhappy with home-game turnout

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, this always happens when we play popular teams. The seats are usually upper deck seats. As usual, most of the lower bowl will be cardinals fans. I don't blame upper deck owners for making 400%+ off of their tickets.

If Packer fans want to see them lose in person while sitting in crappy seats, who am I, as a long time season ticket holder, to complain?

:shrug:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, this always happens when we play popular teams. The seats are usually upper deck seats. As usual, most of the lower bowl will be cardinals fans. I don't blame upper deck owners for making 400%+ off of their tickets.

If Packer fans want to see them lose in person while sitting in crappy seats, who am I, as a long time season ticket holder, to complain?

Last year I paid $350 for two tickets in the corner of the endzone about 15 rows up for chiefs at cardinals. Las month I paid almost $2200 for three tickets in a slightly better spot in Seattle to watch the cards beat my Hawks. Seattle's prices are insane compared to zona's.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. So the guy with the ridiculous contract is complaining about someone else turning a profit.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This happens in a lot of cities with a lot of transplants like DAL, ATL, PHX. Remote fan bases love to show their support. GB & PIT probably lead the league in remote fans.

Players can whine all they want, but if someone wanted to pay me triple or 4x face for my tickets, I'd sell them too.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I paid $350 for two tickets in the corner of the endzone about 15 rows up for chiefs at cardinals. Las month I paid almost $2200 for three tickets in a slightly better spot in Seattle to watch the cards beat my Hawks. Seattle's prices are insane compared to zona's.

Yep. I couldn't imagine living in an area with a high cost of living. That $2200 you spent is not that far off of 2 season tickets in the lower section near the 30 yard line.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens in Seattle as well when a popular team shows up. Last season, I was amazed at the number of Cowboys fans there were and they were loud... impressive. A few years back, there were so many Eagles fans in my section, they started berating me for wearing a Seahawks jersey in the Clink. Ah, the memories......

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens in a lot of cities with a lot of transplants like DAL, ATL, PHX. Remote fan bases love to show their support. GB & PIT probably lead the league in remote fans.

Players can whine all they want, but if someone wanted to pay me triple or 4x face for my tickets, I'd sell them too.

Just wait til there's a team in LA. Fans of other teams are going to pay to build that new stadium, and when they play shitty teams with no fan base the place will be empty.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did think there was an unusual number of Vike fan's in the crowd on that Thursday night.

I attributed it to the fact that it was a Thursday night game. If I own season tickets that likely would be the tickets I would be scalping for a profit too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait til there's a team in LA. Fans of other teams are going to pay to build that new stadium, and when they play shitty teams with no fan base the place will be empty.

I think for the 1st yr or two or three, they will sell out and about 30% of the fans might be for the other team but I think LA gets sorta of bad rap on attendance...it was not good, especially at the end, but rep is probably worse than reality.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My seats are going for 600 a pop. Tempting, but I can't do it. I bought the tickets to go to the game. Therefore, I'm going to the game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No better place to spend Christmas. Beautiful weather, sunny, golf, etc. the minute Green Bay saw that game on the schedule, the started planning their vacations.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should it matter? It got fans into the stands and said fans spend a ton of money at the stadium

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in AZ for the week 17 game to root on my Seahawks. I'll do my best to piss off Arians and Fitz

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowest repped fan base at The Clink that I saw this year was the Cards. I was surprised there were so many Vikes fans in attendance. I have my tickets for the Seattle Arizona game.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My seats are going for 600 a pop. Tempting, but I can't do it. I bought the tickets to go to the game. Therefore, I'm going to the game.

Yeah, you will pry my tickets from my cold dead hands.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw quite a few Vikings fans in the lower tiers. Didn't look like crappy seats to me

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw quite a few Vikings fans in the lower tiers. Didn't look like crappy seats to me

I was at the game, not as many Vikings fans there as TV makes it seem like there is. There were a few pockets, but overall, not really as many as Dallas or Seattle usually have. I think even the Bengals had more at their game.

And the reason Arians is saying anything is because UoP stadium is a tremendous home field advantage. Since about 2009, it has lead the league in opponent false starts.