• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we ready for Seattle ??

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh today on KNBR as this dude "Softy" Mayler a shock sports dude from Seattle was talking shit about how Seattle is going to beat the 49ers and how he spent over a grand on a replica Lombardi Trophy for his house. Radnich was at his all time best when he talked smack back to this dude at the end of the segment. This dude was all over Kaepernick saying he is a knucklehead and can't win the big game. All the 49ers should hear this fuck N' guy go off . Radnich at his best. Funny stuff...Those guys up in Seattle love to talk as Sherman continues also to run his mouth. Where you at Crabtree ! Show Seattle who owns who tomorrow.

No need for any talk this week. It's time for the 49ers to walk the walk !

on youtube..

"ROCKY" - "Punching Meat"

posted by Canceriansoul

Happy Thanksgiving

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:

His opinion... It's always tough winning on a rivals home field... Home team always has that little edge... From and emotional standpoint I"m sure the Niners have wanted this one for a while so I can see them coming out with some extra spunk especially early on... I'm sure we'll settle into a battle like we always do....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good battle ... The only thing I hate is the fact that teams are on 3 full day's rest ... That tends to make it tough on all involved... I think that's why Thursday night football can get sloppy...

I understand where Arian Foster is coming from. It does seem ridiculous to make players play on roughly half their usual rest.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh today on KNBR as this dude "Softy" Mayler a shock sports dude from Seattle was talking shit about how Seattle is going to beat the 49ers and how he spent over a grand on a replica Lombardi Trophy for his house. Radnich was at his all time best when he talked smack back to this dude at the end of the segment. This dude was all over Kaepernick saying he is a knucklehead and can't win the big game. All the 49ers should hear this fuck N' guy go off . Radnich at his best. Funny stuff...Those guys up in Seattle love to talk as Sherman continues also to run his mouth. Where you at Crabtree ! Show Seattle who owns who tomorrow.

No need for any talk this week. It's time for the 49ers to walk the walk !

on youtube..

"ROCKY" - "Punching Meat"

posted by Canceriansoul

Happy Thanksgiving

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:
Crabtree has done nothing to Seattle and he has a guy throwing to him who has done even less.

This game is hard to even try to predict. Both offenses struggling, both defenses better than the O, though our defense is currently more healthy with 10/11 starters playing.

I think Seattle's D forces Kaep into 1 or 2 costly turnovers and it decides the game. He's known for turning it over against us and the way our D played Sunday, the first time it was almost fully healthy, good luck beating it. That D looked like last year's defense for the first time in 2014.

IMO Russell does just enough with his legs and maybe finds 2 or 3 big plays with his arm after scrambling to score enough for our offense. Predicting a low scoring game like everyone else.

SEA- 16
SF - 10

:noidea: