• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we ready for Seattle ??

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for turkey day. Great food, Drinks, Family and some great games. We win we knock Seattle down and either Dallas or Eagles will lose this week. Good stuff.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man imagine if we draft Sherman instead of Cully. 49ers might have 1-2 superbowls already. Thats how big a difference the 2 players are. Still can't believe harbaugh still passed on his own guy.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for turkey day. Great food, Drinks, Family and some great games. We win we knock Seattle down and either Dallas or Eagles will lose this week. Good stuff.

We were talking about this the week before. I'm glad you brought it up, as I feel that we are being a bit too pessimistic overall as a fan base. If we win this Thursday (and we are favored to win as far as I know) and the Cowboy-Eagles game doesn't end in a tie, we would either be in 5th or 6th position in the playoff chase by the end of Sunday and we would be in decent position to take the division.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man imagine if we draft Sherman instead of Cully. 49ers might have 1-2 superbowls already. Thats how big a difference the 2 players are. Still can't believe harbaugh still passed on his own guy.

Dude, imagine if Ted Ginn was healthy for the NFCCG against the Giants. That might've been one Super Bowl right there. And imagine if we didn't play like crap in the first 2.5 quarters of the Super Bowl against the Ravens. That could've been another Super Bowl. Imagine if Roger Craig didn't fumble against the Giants in the 1991 NFCCG. That could've been a Threepeat. It's just the breaks, and you can't get hung up on what could've been. Just be happy that we have a contending team in the present.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Everything will be fine. This week is a big test to see if we are a playoff team. We win I think we make it. If we lose we would have to win out and get some help.

Probably true. Detroit has a cake schedule other than playing GB again, and they have a better NFC record than us already. Tough to see us grabbing a WC spot from them at this point. We have the tie-breaker against Philly and Dallas, and they both have three games against legit opponents - including one another. Best-case for us is probably for one team to sweep. I can't see us sustaining more than one loss and still making the playoffs, though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This^ How does this change in one game? I hope the 9ers O snaps out of this funk.

The talent is there. If Boldin and/or Crabtree catch those deep passes from Kap on Sunday, that game could have looked very different. At some point, you've got to think there will be a game where the offense will click. It's just not likely to happen in a high-pressure game against a good defense.

We'll need to establish the run in this one.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for this game. A key match-up in our favor is going to be our suddenly dominant defensive line vs. their horrible offensive line. Wilson will be running for his life, which he is used to. We need to get pressure on him AND contain him.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can't wait for this game. A key match-up in our favor is going to be our suddenly dominant defensive line vs. their horrible offensive line. Wilson will be running for his life, which he is used to. We need to get pressure on him AND contain him.

Containment is going to be key. Our pass rushers should be able to get good pressure without fully selling out to rush. Hopefully they can keep him in the pocket. Especially with the current state of his receiving corps, he's not that dangerous if you can keep him contained. I really hope our coaching staff is emphasizing that this week.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man its great to have A. Smith back. What a difference he makes.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll, Seattles offense has been pretty putrid this year as well, and, we dont seem to win the close games like last year.

At least you guys seem to win the close ones.

Nine to six? Who knows, but it will hopefully be a fun game to watch. And no more damn injuries to both friggen teams! jeez...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its a good game. It seems like Thursday games have been some what bad. I like when we have good games on Thanksgiving.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its a good game. It seems like Thursday games have been some what bad. I like when we have good games on Thanksgiving.

I think it will be a good battle ... The only thing I hate is the fact that teams are on 3 full day's rest ... That tends to make it tough on all involved... I think that's why Thursday night football can get sloppy...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everything will be fine. This week is a big test to see if we are a playoff team. We win I think we make it. If we lose we would have to win out and get some help.

we would STILL have an uphill battle. just beating Seattle again, and Arizona on the last game, are hard enough as is.

the Oakland is scary too, IMO the trap game this season.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just hope Kaep doesn't force it to Crabtree so they can 'show up' Sherman?

go with our game plan, and then in game adjustments.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just hope Kaep doesn't force it to Crabtree so they can 'show up' Sherman?

go with our game plan, and then in game adjustments.

1st time try to force it to Crabtree -> lose to Ravens in Superbowl
2nd time try to force it to Crabtree -> lose to Seahawks in NFC Championship Game
3rd time's a charm??? :-)

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll, Seattles offense has been pretty putrid this year as well, and, we dont seem to win the close games like last year.

At least you guys seem to win the close ones.

Nine to six? Who knows, but it will hopefully be a fun game to watch. And no more damn injuries to both friggen teams! jeez...
I'm with that for sure! :suds:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st time try to force it to Crabtree -> lose to Ravens in Superbowl
2nd time try to force it to Crabtree -> lose to Seahawks in NFC Championship Game
3rd time's a charm??? :-)
Nope..nor to VD either.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh today on KNBR as this dude "Softy" Mayler a shock sports dude from Seattle was talking shit about how Seattle is going to beat the 49ers and how he spent over a grand on a replica Lombardi Trophy for his house. Radnich was at his all time best when he talked smack back to this dude at the end of the segment. This dude was all over Kaepernick saying he is a knucklehead and can't win the big game. All the 49ers should hear this fuck N' guy go off . Radnich at his best. Funny stuff...Those guys up in Seattle love to talk as Sherman continues also to run his mouth. Where you at Crabtree ! Show Seattle who owns who tomorrow.

No need for any talk this week. It's time for the 49ers to walk the walk !

on youtube..

"ROCKY" - "Punching Meat"

posted by Canceriansoul

Happy Thanksgiving

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh today on KNBR as this dude "Softy" Mayler a shock sports dude from Seattle was talking shit about how Seattle is going to beat the 49ers and how he spent over a grand on a replica Lombardi Trophy for his house. Radnich was at his all time best when he talked smack back to this dude at the end of the segment. This dude was all over Kaepernick saying he is a knucklehead and can't win the big game. All the 49ers should hear this fuck N' guy go off . Radnich at his best. Funny stuff...Those guys up in Seattle love to talk as Sherman continues also to run his mouth. Where you at Crabtree ! Show Seattle who owns who tomorrow.

No need for any talk this week. It's time for the 49ers to walk the walk !

on youtube..

"ROCKY" - "Punching Meat"

posted by Canceriansoul

Happy Thanksgiving

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:
I'm with that ! Go 9ers!!! Everyone have a great Thanksgiving !!!