• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we ready for Seattle ??

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And VD catches footballs? The OL holds? Kap just does what he knows how to do rather than get sacked? I hope so.

Yea...all that and not being so fucking obvious on his play selections...overall pretty dismal. You are spot on about the mistakes, but he needs to help get some flow aligned.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...all that and not being so fucking obvious on his play selections...overall pretty dismal. You are spot on about the mistakes, but he needs to help get some flow aligned.

Our offense has had zero flow and consistency all year. It's a minor miracle that we are 7-4 right now.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to be the messenger of bad news but the 9ers need to pull an offense out of their ass in five days to win this game.The game vs Washington just shows how weak this team really is. Always a Faithful but reality tells me different.

I totally agree. Can't expect to score on Seattle when the Niners struggle to score on teams like Washington and New York. I'm concerned.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by the D, Kap and DC. Just need Roman to pull his weight and VD to catch balls.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. Can't expect to score on Seattle when the Niners struggle to score on teams like Washington and New York. I'm concerned.

Im not concerned. Thats 49ers football when we have Roman at OC

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers have no offense to compete. The 9ers' D allowed for 137 yds rushing from a team that was ranked 17th. Seattle is ranked 1st in rushing. Unless the 9ers figure out how to score they will lose.

The defense is ready the offense is not. The offense needs to get better.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes, clearly the offense needs to be better and it is every player on offense. Kaep is obviously the main cog, but everyone needs to execute.

IMO it is more lack of execution than play calling.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate to play devils adovcate but...............

It's not like we have something special for our offense.

Russell has been good not great
Lynch. I'm unsure if he's playing
WR are touch and go (some good some bad)
OL is horrible

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense playing terribly is clearly a decoy. Vernon Davis has just been pretending to be a retard who can't catch.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense playing terribly is clearly a decoy. Vernon Davis has just been pretending to be a retard who can't catch.

Maybe aliens have stolen his football skills like they stole the basketball skills of NBA players in Space Jam.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This actually crossed my mind. Gotta be pretty damn confident to sandbag in pro football.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can cleanup the mistakes vs the Hawks I think we can win. We cant fumble the football twice like we did today. One of which was on a drive that I think would of lead to points on the board. Everyone needs to stop dropping easy passes and we cant have dumb penalties to keep drives alive for the other team. If we can do all this and Colin can play mistake free football without a turnover I would say we should win.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can cleanup the mistakes vs the Hawks I think we can win. We cant fumble the football twice like we did today. One of which was on a drive that I think would of lead to points on the board. Everyone needs to stop dropping easy passes and we cant have dumb penalties to keep drives alive for the other team. If we can do all this and Colin can play mistake free football without a turnover I would say we should win.

Yeah, if we clean up the mistakes, we will sustain more drives, and if we sustain more drives, we will score more points. It's really that simple. It's been frustrating to watch the mistakes happen all year. Hopefully, the offense has gotten all of the mistakes out of their system. :hope:

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, clearly the offense needs to be better and it is every player on offense. Kaep is obviously the main cog, but everyone needs to execute.

IMO it is more lack of execution than play calling.

Completely agree with this. The Redskins D is better then most believe, but still the offense yesterday was just not executing the plays consistently.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Execution on offense has been the Niners' Achilles heel since the early 2000s. And it's the major weakness of the Harbaugh/Roman staff. That's on the players to a degree, but when it's every single position, and every single game, the inability to execute a competent game plan has to fall on the coaching staff. Roman just is not getting the job done. And it's inexcusable with the amount of talent and experience we have on offense.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And to address the question that prompted this thread, I can't see us winning unless the offense actually shows up. If we play the way we have the past two weeks - and really all year - we're sunk. We can't go into a shell in the second half and expect to win this one. Even if our D dominates. Unlike us, Seattle is pretty good at putting together 2-3 big plays a game. That may very well be enough to beat us, just like it was in the NFCC game.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to address the question that prompted this thread, I can't see us winning unless the offense actually shows up. If we play the way we have the past two weeks - and really all year - we're sunk. We can't go into a shell in the second half and expect to win this one. Even if our D dominates. Unlike us, Seattle is pretty good at putting together 2-3 big plays a game. That may very well be enough to beat us, just like it was in the NFCC game.

:agree:

Have to play better on offense and eliminate stupid mistakes.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Have to play better on offense and eliminate stupid mistakes.

:agree:But that's asking a lot. Offense has struggled all season long and have not shown any sign of improving. Too many drop passes and OL continues to struggle. Even if the Niners go 10-6, it won't be enough to get into the playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything will be fine. This week is a big test to see if we are a playoff team. We win I think we make it. If we lose we would have to win out and get some help.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:But that's asking a lot. Offense has struggled all season long and have not shown any sign of improving. Too many drop passes and OL continues to struggle. Even if the Niners go 10-6, it won't be enough to get into the playoffs.
This^ How does this change in one game? I hope the 9ers O snaps out of this funk.