• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are a well coached team that's talented enough to keep games close, but not talented enough to overcome their quarterback who likes to throw game losing interceptions in the end zone.

We r talking about the Ravens not Peyton in the playoffs... Failing... Miserably.

:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got a couple of bounces in their last game & they still didn't win the game.
Which bounce did they get was it the fumble where Ross' knee was clearly down which led to a TD or was it the Chris Johnson play where he stopped and restarted after being let go the scoring again, or was it the 3 PI calls inside the 5 which led to 9 plays inside the 5?

Which call dis the Ravens get again?

And I'm not saying the Ravens lost bc they didn't get plays called their way but to say they caught some breaks is funny.lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have lost to the Raiders, the 49ers, and the Browns (AT HOME!). They are an injured quarterback and a terrible kicker away from being 0-7. They're probably the worst team in the league.

The Ravens lost to the Raiders at home. U sure about that?

The Ravens have played 5 of their first 7 games on the road and 4 of those 5 on the west coast.

One of the hardest schedules in the league.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because I forgot this only affects quarterbacks :L

Flacco had his best statistical season last year with receivers he had for at least 3 years. Replace those guys with rookies and undrafted guys in a new system the next year, should have been seemless, right? :rolleyes2:

excuses excuses.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Ravens have played 5 of their first 7 games on the road and 4 of those 5 on the west coast.

East teams going west isn't that big of a deal. It's the reverse that hampers teams.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain that logic...

U hv the floor...

derp :L

I got it backwards. Need more coffee in my central time zone brain.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say they lost to the Raiders at home, I said they lost to the Browns at home. Notice how the at home follows the Browns? That means it modifies the Browns, not the entire phrase. I know this is a little advanced, but please try to keep up.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
derp :L

I got it backwards. Need more coffee in my central time zone brain.
Yeah I was pretty sure playing 4 of 5 road games on the west coast was not an easy thing..

Thanks for owning it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering what other QB's with less success than Flacco are making now (which is technically more on a per year basis), he does have a claim to a decent salary in this league.

This is also arguably the worst receiving corp Flacco has had in his career even with Smith playing well. He's never had top-10 targets like some of the other $100 million QBs. For example:

Brady has Gronk and Edelman (and Moss and Welker before)
Rodgers has Nelson and Cobb
Romo has Dez and Witten
Stafford has Megatron
Dalton has A.J. Green
Ryan has Jones and had Gonzalez and White in his prime
Big Ben has Brown and Bell
Payton had Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Demarrious Thomas, Welker, Dallas Clark

If you gave Flacco weapons like that and still puts up mediocre numbers then I think this would be a better argument against him. Some of those guys put up good numbers but fail to deliver in the big games which Flacco has been able to do until recently.

This is where we disagree. A great QB can make a mediocre player look good. With Manning he has taken a ton of no name guys and made them household names. D. Thomas had 527 yards the year before Manning got here. Eric Decker had 612. Now both are being paid like a top-20 WR in this league. Emmanuel Sanders had Ben Roethlisberger and couldn't put up decent numbers then comes to Denver and has a Pro Bowl season.

Brady with Edelman where he hadn't done hardly anything and now is considered a top WR in this league.

With Rodgers his top target went down with injury and they just keep going along with very little drop off.

So don't use the excuse of he has nobody to throw to. He is being paid like a top QB so he should be making the guys around him better. Right now that is not happening at all.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say they lost to the Raiders at home, I said they lost to the Browns at home. Notice how the at home follows the Browns? That means it modifies the Browns, not the entire phrase. I know this is a little advanced, but please try to keep up.

Just as a rule for u... When u list games played and use (home) in afterward it's a bit difficult to understand ur scattered thots although I am trying.

Again thanks for continuing to use my quotes I wonder if u will keep them here when he Donkeys get killed in the playoffs? Will u be so bold then?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain that logic...

U hv the floor...

This is a pretty easy one. West Teams going East lose a couple of hours in the process. So when their body is used to playing closer to noon their time instead of 10 a.m. it usually doesn't end well for the visiting team. Their internal clocks are off. Now compare that to Eastern teams traveling West their bodies are already used to being awake and going at that time making it much easier to travel East to West than to go West to East. This has statistically been proven.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a rule for u... When u list games played and use (home) in afterward it's a bit difficult to understand ur scattered thots although I am trying.

Again thanks for continuing to use my quotes I wonder if u will keep them here when he Donkeys get killed in the playoffs? Will u be so bold then?

Well I will take making the playoffs and losing over having a season that leads to a top-5 pick any day. I have never been more embarrassed of my team than that of the 2010 season going 4-12. I still have a bad taste in my mouth to see my team fail so miserably. I can handle the team making the playoffs and losing though every year.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will take making the playoffs and losing over having a season that leads to a top-5 pick any day. I have never been more embarrassed of my team than that of the 2010 season going 4-12. I still have a bad taste in my mouth to see my team fail so miserably. I can handle the team making the playoffs and losing though every year.

U and I are different but I already knew this.

I don't remember the Ravens ever having a top 5 pick?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just as a rule for you, work on your reading comprehension and you won't have so much trouble understanding other's posts.

I'll use your quotes as long as you refuse to answer them, and continue to act like a moron, so that everyone who sees my posts will know not to bother taking anything you say seriously.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Believe me it does not feel good. The fact that not even half way through a season you know your team is completely out of it will begin to hit where you don't even want to watch football because it just reminds you of how terrible your team is and how they are the laughing stock of the NFL. At least making the playoffs the entire season matters.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're reading comp. is that of a second grader.:L He never said they lost to the Raiders at home, he said they lost to the Browns at home.

Flacco is not Elite.
Ravens will not make the post season.
You are a joke, and wrong nearly 100% of the time.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a rule for you, work on your reading comprehension and you won't have so much trouble understanding other's posts.

I'll use your quotes as long as you refuse to answer them, and continue to act like a moron, so that everyone who sees my posts will know not to bother taking anything you say seriously.

Ur a monkey which provides me with the service of laughter... Thinking using my quote does anything but promote that u are a moron is laughable...

So u get butthurt easily is what u r saying.... FYI so does my sister... R u really worried about what idiots on a sports forum think of u?

This is everything for u isn't it? lol pathetic.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1996 - Jonathan Ogden, pick 4.
1997 - Peter Boulware, pick 4.
2000 - Jamal Lewis, pick 5.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong again. His wording was clear to everyone except you.