• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......lol,.....it don't bother mee,....if it wasn't for Bob Kraft we'd be in another state/region dealing with a 1-6/record = like YOU....!
U mean u would hv just added to ur first 40 years of misery. I get it

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet was who will get further in the playoffs.if Ravens don't make it bets off. caveat emptor.

Buyer beware.

:mad2::pound:

No the bet was who would make it further in the season. Good try though.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet was who will get further in the playoffs.if Ravens don't make it bets off. caveat emptor.

Buyer beware.

If the Ravens don't make the playoffs, then by definition a team that makes it will have made it farther.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just killing you that all of your offseason predictions were wrong, isn't it? How does 1-6 feel? How much does it suck, knowing your season is over?
Gotta rebuild sometimes I guess?

What will u do hen Peyton fails again in January?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the players that were drafted by Cleveland didn't come to Baltimore then? So a huge chunk of the same roster that played in 1995 didn't come to Baltimore in 1996? So the person that owned the Browns didn't come with the team? Hmmm well then you might want to talk to some of the history writers because they seem to have things confused.

It's you that seems to have things confused. Compare these two franchises:

Baltimore Ravens Team Encyclopedia | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Indianapolis Colts Team Encyclopedia | Pro-Football-Reference.com

What you wish happened with Ravens (to make whatever point you are trying to make) actually did happen with the Colts. I am well-versed and very connected with the two scenarios.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the bet was who would make it further in the season. Good try though.

Playoffs. The end.

Now ur really steaming.

U were counting on that werent U?

lol:mad2::pound:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you wish happened with Ravens (to make whatever point you are trying to make) actually did happen with the Colts. I am well-versed and very connected with the two scenarios.

Then you should know that while the Browns history stayed in Cleveland, the ownership, staff, and roster went to Baltimore.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhh ohh here's where CDumpster writes a book and tells money it's only me he hates...lol

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Ravens team that came to Baltimore in 1996 was a lot more connected to that of the Cleveland Browns than that of the old Baltimore team that moved to Indy. Like I said a good chunk of the roster from Cleveland came with the team to Baltimore. That would be like any other franchise going from one season to the next. The only difference is your team moved from one city to the next. The same owner owned both teams. Really the only argument you guys have is the city of Cleveland asked if they could keep their team name, colors, and past records. Beyond that like I said it was like any other team just going from one season to the next just without moving.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should know that while the Browns history stayed in Cleveland, the ownership, staff, and roster went to Baltimore.
2-5

Speak to that misery. U must confront ur history in order to get past it.

:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens team that came to Baltimore in 1996 was a lot more connected to that of the Cleveland Browns than that of the old Baltimore team that moved to Indy. Like I said a good chunk of the roster from Cleveland came with the team to Baltimore. That would be like any other franchise going from one season to the next. The only difference is your team moved from one city to the next. The same owner owned both teams. Really the only argument you guys have is the city of Cleveland asked if they could keep their team name, colors, and past records. Beyond that like I said it was like any other team just going from one season to the next just without moving.

blah blah speculation speculation.

Yawn.(makes fart noise)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs. The end.

Now ur really steaming.

U were counting on that werent U?

lol:mad2::pound:

Not steaming just remembering that I had said back then that if the Broncos made it further into the season that I expected you would try to back out of the bet and about 10 others agreed that is exactly what would happen.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-5

I've already spoken to it numb nuts. what you're saying is that 7 times, the Broncos have been the best team in the AFC. That sounds pretty good to me.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buyer beware.

That was the bet.

So sorry.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A. You are acting like the roster was good (how many of those players were on the 2000 Ravens?)

B. What does any of this have to do with the Browns teams of 40 years ago being a part of Ravens history which is how all this crap came up to begin with.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-5

Do you think reminding me of Super Bowl losses is going to bother me? I'm a child of the 80s, I grew up watching the Broncos get blown out in the Super Bowl. I've become calloused to it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is like a blast from my 12 year old self.
Bc u r wrong and all u do is speculate.

I've already spoken to it numb nuts. what you're saying is that 7 times, the Broncos have been the best team in the AFC. That sounds pretty good to me.

Yup and like the Colts they should have embarrassingly put up a participation banner....

Fkng delusional. lol!!'

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think reminding me of Super Bowl losses is going to bother me? I'm a child of the 80s, I grew up watching the Broncos get blown out in the Super Bowl. I've become calloused to it.
How sad is that??!

Think of this ...

As a Ravens fan all I know is Super Bowl victories.

Stay there for a second. Nice right?