• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which bounce did they get was it the fumble where Ross' knee was clearly down which led to a TD or was it the Chris Johnson play where he stopped and restarted after being let go the scoring again, or was it the 3 PI calls inside the 5 which led to 9 plays inside the 5?

Which call dis the Ravens get again?

And I'm not saying the Ravens lost bc they didn't get plays called their way but to say they caught some breaks is funny.lol

blaming the refs now?

Epic Fail with a side of weak sauce.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and hence...the inevitable deflection away from the patriots first 40 years to the Ravens bc u cant hide from the facts...again...

lol...... nE was a laughing stock for 40 years...thats a long fkng time... lol!!!

This is true. Prior to 1986 they were a joke. I remember when the brightest hope was Tony Eason and they were going 1-15 and 2-14. But seeing them go to 8(EIGHT!) Super Bowls since then more than makes up for it. Seeing them win 4 of those is remarkable. I never would have expected that was even possible based on what I saw as a kid.

They are basically the opposite of the Celtics. They did most of their winning long ago and have been mostly an afterthought ever since. But winning titles is nice no matter when it happens.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet was who will get further in the playoffs.if Ravens don't make it bets off. caveat emptor.

Buyer beware.

:mad2::pound:

and there you have it folks, tgann is a fraud and a sore loser. isn't there a price to pay when you don't man up and honor your bets on here?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not steaming just remembering that I had said back then that if the Broncos made it further into the season that I expected you would try to back out of the bet and about 10 others agreed that is exactly what would happen.

Maybe you could find the original post to "jog" his limited memory?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you could find the original post to "jog" his limited memory?

Haha I could but I wouldn't mind if for once @Tgann69 actually had to look something up himself to prove his side of the argument. He finds where we said both teams have to make the playoffs to make the bet count then I will concede and apologize to him.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe you should look at the Broncos schedule then...So far we have had 4 road games to only 2 home games. Only 3 other teams in history have had that many road games to start the season and were able to start 6-0.

The Ravens have had 5 road games 4 on the west coast. Last team to do that was he 2000 Ravens.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I could but I wouldn't mind if for once @Tgann69 actually had to look something up himself to prove his side of the argument. He finds where we said both teams have to make the playoffs to make the bet count then I will concede and apologize to him.

It was a playoff bet now ur trying to change it...lol...

Dumbo

Ur always losing

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have had 5 road games 4 on the west coast. Last team to do that was he 2000 Ravens.

Again not sure your point here? Both teams have had a ton of road games so far this year. I thought you were the one that kept saying you can't use excuses for why your team is losing. Injuries are no excuse and not sure why schedule should be allowed to be an excuse? I mean you had even said after the first 4 games that things would get so much easier for your team because you had made it through the hard part of your schedule to then go out and lose the next 3 games that were supposed to be a part of the easy part.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a playoff bet now ur trying to change it...lol...

Dumbo

Ur always losing

Prove it...Where did I say it was only a playoff bet?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as shocked as anyone that the Ravens are this bad but they are just bad. I've tried to justify Lions close losses in the past and what it boiled down to was they team just wasn't good. Good teams don't just play close, they close out games. And a couple of bounces the other way and the Ravens are 0-7.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sad is that??!

Think of this ...

As a Ravens fan all I know is Super Bowl victories.

Stay there for a second. Nice right?

:pound:

In the 18 or so seasons the Ravens have been a franchise they have won 2 Superbowls. It's ok but it's not 2-0. More like 2-16. That's 16 times you knew something other than a Superbowl victory. Unless you were on some ambien binge that wiped 16 years of your life or something, those years actually count.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and hence...the inevitable deflection away from the patriots first 40 years to the Ravens bc u cant hide from the facts...again...

lol...... nE was a laughing stock for 40 years...thats a long fkng time... lol!!!

And two things,

One what does that have to do with the present?

And two, they weren't actually the "laughing stock for 40 years". You should actually look up their history.

You are essentially a moron, that feels the need to deflect from the facts of the present via bringing up the past in a manner that doesn't align with the now.:L

By the way, when are you going to answer about your thinking on Stolkhome Syndrome? You know, for bringing it up and using it while completely not understanding it.

Take your time, I'm sure you'll find a way to try and obfuscate out of it.:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Last team to do that was the 2000 Ravens."

Really huh?

2000 Baltimore Ravens Statistics & Players | Pro-Football-Reference.com

The Ravens didn't play one West Coast game that regular season. You are seriously the dumbest poster on these boards.

Are you twelve and have an older brother that feeds you fake information just to laugh at you when you go out and proclaim it as true?