• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Cardinals Now Relevant?

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England won't be able to pressure the quarterback like Carolina did. Carolina either hurried or hit Palmer on like 90% of his snaps which was pretty impressive.
It WAS impressive. The Cardinals looked completely overmatched and they were out game planned.

I think they will do better this season in regards to that. They do have a lot of talent and if they get home field advantage they could make it to the super bowl. I've been to a few games in Glendale Arizona and that place gets pretty crazy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good fit for Shepard. Wouldn't make my top 5 for OROY but Shepard is one of the least likely top 50 players to bust. Maybe the least likely.
I see him tearing it up underneath.

Randle is gone and Cruz will prolly be hurt. I love his opportunity in that offense.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually all those posts were consistent (-) where I added in your lifetime. Don't fret if we've learned anything as a country. It's history repeats itself. So chances are you may get to see the Boyz be relevant again.
Really? What happened to "win the ultimate prize" occasionally and then AZ and Cincy being relevant? You make up your opinions based on the argument at hand.[/QUOTE]
You're not serious are you? My first post #23 where I first addressed my criteria mentioned it all. (-) the in your lifetime which I addressed in a later post (saying I should've mentioned that). The rest is all addressing other posts by you and others. Wow not being relevat for 2 + decades has really rustled your jimmies. As I mentioned (inconsistently) history repeats itself. Hopefully you're still around to see it:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? What happened to "win the ultimate prize" occasionally and then AZ and Cincy being relevant? You make up your opinions based on the argument at hand
You're not serious are you? My first post #23 where I first addressed my criteria mentioned it all. (-) the in your lifetime which I addressed in a later post (saying I should've mentioned that). The rest is all addressing other posts by you and others. Wow not being relevat for 2 + decades has really rustled your jimmies. As I mentioned (inconsistently) history repeats itself. Hopefully you're still around to see it:thumb:

You said in your moronic post on the topic that to be relevant you needed to win the ultimate prize occasionally. Then you said AZ and Cincy were relevant. Are you even confusing yourself with your double talk now? And no, your comments on the Cowboys have no impact on me whatsoever. This board proves over and over how relevant the Cowboys are. 12-4 two years ago proved it and many picking them as the favorite to win their division proves it. But mostly you don't know what the term relevant means apparently when discussing Football teams.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said in your moronic post on the topic that to be relevant you needed to win the ultimate prize occasionally. Then you said AZ and Cincy were relevant. Are you even confusing yourself with your double talk now? And no, your comments on the Cowboys have no impact on me whatsoever. This board proves over and over how relevant the Cowboys are. 12-4 two years ago proved it and many picking them as the favorite to win their division proves it. But mostly you don't know what the term relevant means apparently when discussing Football teams.
First I asked the question if AZ and Cincy are considered relevant to Clayton. Note the "?" at the end of the sentence? Life is tough. It's a lot tougher when you're ignorant.
Next I explained multiple times what I deemed the word relevant meant to me. Just because you don't agree, doesn't make the Cowboys relevant.
Go have a cold one with your grandpa and reminisce about the old days:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you're talking about post #65 I agreed with AZ and Cincy being similar to KC. You never saw me call KC relevant.
What's your favorite flavor of glue? Note the "?" it's a question.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for leaving your rainbow calling card all around. It's fitting coming from you:grouphug:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jarntt you were right. Cowboys are relevant, thanks Ezekiel:thumb: Go Boyz staying relevant one felony at a time:dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh there's my girl @jarntt. Thanks for the morning rainbow. Now get back to washing the dishes.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are certainly a good team. I will go to AZ for the NE game and it will be to watch a good game, regardless of the outcome. I would not waste my money if I thought the Pats had no chance.

Any Cardinal or Patriots fans want to go?
Not a fan of either but I will be there to watch the Cards spank the shit out of the Pats.:nod:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of either but I will be there to watch the Cards spank the shit out of the Pats.:nod:

I'll have to pay for a flight. It's not fair you get to fly for free!!!!!

upload_2016-7-24_9-24-1.png