• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Browns assisting Watson to

Are the Browns assisting Watson to avoid financial punishment in the event he gets suspended in 2022

• Total voters

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damage control?
Not even good damage control, impacted? That word is said is when one is a dipshit and still can't take accountability. At least he has morons and Browns fans support, they will go to their graves believing all 30 ladies are lying.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even good damage control, impacted? That word is said is when one is a dipshit and still can't take accountability. At least he has morons and Browns fans support, they will go to their graves believing all 30 ladies are lying.

Not one Browns fan on here has said they're all lying. I do think some are but that's on his dumbass for going to a zillion different massage therapists and opening himself up to that. I don't know what you all want. The blood of our first born children? Some of you all are acting weird as fuck about this.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would the niners do this? When the only reason to move or release him is for cap relief. No team is gonna "buy" a 4th or 5th rd. pick with valuable cap space.
They would just keep him if they were gonna eat part of the contract.
Browns had to eat some of the contract since it was guaranteed. The niners save 25 mil by letting him go.

To be honest I totally forgot his dead cap number was 1 million. You're definitely correct there. The Browns would have to be prepared to eat all of his deal or risk him being a FA

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones who seem to cry about this are those not affected.

FYI, the Browns are among the cheapest tickets in the league.

Oh, no....an NFL player wants to be traded in the last year of his deal knowing his current team likely wont extend him. That never happens.

Try harder. Maybe lie about the draft picks again?
Don't confuse crying with laughing.

Your owner and FO are a joke.

Keep spinning the company colors.

Oh and don't worry dummy, you'll finally understand about those draft picks once all those contracts start coming due.

Spin away

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because to me it just seems like a waste of money. Don't care what the cost is. I wouldn't want a painters cap with a Browns logo on.

"how can anyone keep saying saying this org is being run well now?"

Odd thing to ask me. So I can only guess you think I said that. If so find any comment of mine where I have said anything like that. I've never said the team's run well. And I usually call Haslam an idiot.
The team being run well was directed at you in particular. Just a general comment.

I'm with you I wouldn't want that crappy hat either which helps strengthen my comment. Take a few extra bucks and give your season ticket holders a decent beanie cap they can wear proudly during the majority of the season. It's free marketing. Do you really want your season ticket holders displaying those painter caps if you owned the team?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns win though

So......there's that.
did not expect what we saw in our game.....the over reactors likely have Dobbs and Ford replacing Watson and Chubb in the starting lineup of course.

No doubt Watson/Schwartz is not looking like a potential Montana to Rice combo. Ugh.

I guess good to see the younguns played well and is JC on speed dial (feel terrible for Harris)?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like the entitled attitude wasn't helping.

Just today I read Watson would accept 8 games and I think a 5M fine. ACCEPT?

GOOD LUCK!
No doubt about time he showed some accountability and stopped with the previous "I wouldn't change a thing" mantra.

That 8 game and 5 mil comment was just dumb (if he really made it) for many reasons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of that comment by you is priceless.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one Browns fan on here has said they're all lying. I do think some are but that's on his dumbass for going to a zillion different massage therapists and opening himself up to that. I don't know what you all want. The blood of our first born children? Some of you all are acting weird as fuck about this.
The comment he made was truly ironic for the reason you gave. He lied about us thinking all 30 women lied?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't confuse crying with laughing.

Your owner and FO are a joke.

Keep spinning the company colors.

Oh and don't worry dummy, you'll finally understand about those draft picks once all those contracts start coming due.

Spin away
you - THIS FO is awful at drafting
me - name an awful pick they made
you -
then you - name all the good picks
newest you - you'll see when they play well and you have to pay them?

Please keep being you

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you - THIS FO is awful at drafting
me - name an awful pick they made
you -
then you - name all the good picks
newest you - you'll see when they play well and you have to pay them?

Please keep being you
You-reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Keep spinning

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did not expect what we saw in our game.....the over reactors likely have Dobbs and Ford replacing Watson and Chubb in the starting lineup of course.

No doubt Watson/Schwartz is not looking like a potential Montana to Rice combo. Ugh.

I guess good to see the younguns played well and is JC on speed dial (feel terrible for Harris)?

The Harris injury sucks.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if I was JC I'd ask for at least 6 mil considering the situation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep spinning
Been months and you still cannot come up with an awful pick from the guys who are awful at drafting. But, oh no, they might have to pay a guy who plays well.

Priceless,.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep spinning
so hard to let this one go as I never know what you will come up with. Your latest is even better than the last which I wasn't sure you could top. Though I'm confident you can dig deeper when given a chance.