• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Sports Discussion Boards Dying?

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spend way more time on FB or Twitter than message boards

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LGM is a twit -does that give him elevated status on Twitter?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm streaky with twitter. Used it a lot more when I had my draft site, but got burnt out on that. Twitter annoys me after 5 minutes. Too many people think that others care about their opinion and think they are an expert. FB group boards are ok.. But you have way too many people on those which equal way too many morons like twitter.

I like it here because you get a smaller group and we know each other well. Drown out the idiots (besides LGM who is still here) but we need a few of those people even around here.

;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm streaky with twitter. Used it a lot more when I had my draft site, but got burnt out on that. Twitter annoys me after 5 minutes. Too many people think that others care about their opinion and think they are an expert. FB group boards are ok.. But you have way too many people on those which equal way too many morons like twitter.

I like it here because you get a smaller group and we know each other well. Drown out the idiots (besides LGM who is still here) but we need a few of those people even around here.

;)

Calling out @LGM like that - will give idiots a bad name.

Sgt. Schultz

I KNOW NUTTZING!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at this site it's called "Sportshoopla" and out of ..20 forums ...10 are about bullshit politics....:scratch:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

;)

Twiter sucks I use it strictly for here otherwise I despise it.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

;)

Piss off wanker. You're the one talking about streaking on twitter. Probably only use a single character to get that done, eh?

And yes Lucas, I'm shitting like a rabbit in here too. tightly compacted little black balls just waiting for you to squish between your toes at night.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you feel like discussing America's pastime of sports when the media can steer people into the polarizing world of politics and the general hate of mankind?