• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Archie Goodwin charged for two counts of murder

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 on Jonas Valanciunas & the other 1 for what he did to the rim.

Boy has bunnies!!

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Robinson is more impressive.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed.

Would have been more impressed Valacunas actually jumped

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, is Toronto really one of the best teams in the East? My god they looked awful tonight. 3 straight losses against WC teams. If they played in the West they would be a 10 or 11 seed at best. We also ran the Wizards out of their gym. Couple of pretenders.

Only the Bulls are legit in the Least.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archie is 6'5" dunking on 7'

:whoppdeedoo:

Not trying to troll.

But, that was just a regular facial.

Solid..not spectacular:noidea:

I mean, Acy ran all up in The Greek Freak.

But, I don't see anyone making up threads about that dunk:lol:

Maybe I'm desensitized because there are two guys on my Team that do several dunks a game that make that one look like a layup.

It only counts as 2pts. I'm more impressed that they got a quality win.

The Raps are playing great ball this Season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, is Toronto really one of the best teams in the East? My god they looked awful tonight. 3 straight losses against WC teams. If they played in the West they would be a 10 or 11 seed at best. We also ran the Wizards out of their gym. Couple of pretenders.

Only the Bulls are legit in the Least.

They're playing without DeRozan who is probably their 2nd best player. Last game of the roadtrip.

Hard to beat teams like Portland, Golden State, or Phoenix on the road without one of your top 2 players.

They're a really good team and have done an amazing job of staying at the top and not having a significant drop off in their record without DeRozan

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whoppdeedoo:

Not trying to troll.

But, that was just a regular facial.

Solid..not spectacular:noidea:

I mean, Acy ran all up in The Greek Freak.

But, I don't see anyone making up threads about that dunk:lol:

Maybe I'm desensitized because there are two guys on my Team that do several dunks a game that make that one look like a layup.

It only counts as 2pts. I'm more impressed that they got a quality win.

The Raps are playing great ball this Season.

The angle of that isn't great... seeing it happen live looked much, much better.

Btw, Gerald Green is the best dunker in the NBA. :suds: I'm very much used to these types of things happening, but his "dunk thread" would be pages on pages of vines so I don't even bother.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning on the road without your 2nd best player isn't easy. There is really no crime in losing to Portland, GSW, or Phoenix without DeRozan

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're playing without DeRozan who is probably their 2nd best player. Last game of the roadtrip.

Hard to beat teams like Portland, Golden State, or Phoenix on the road without one of your top 2 players.

They're a really good team and have done an amazing job of staying at the top and not having a significant drop off in their record without DeRozan

Yeah, those types of road trips are pretty typical when you play in the West.. it's a normal thing. Every team deals with injuries so I don't care about DeRozan being out. That's part of the game. We didn't have Dragic, Bledsoe and Thomas together for the majority of our first 20 games, but no one seemed to care. They just assumed the three PG trio was a failure... now, we're 8-2 in our last 10 games and have a great overall record with them together.

Point is, if they were in the West I highly doubt they'd be in the top 8. Injuries or not. Pick a team they'd replace in the top 8.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The angle of that isn't great... seeing it happen live looked much, much better.

Btw, Gerald Green is the best dunker in the NBA. :suds: I'm very much used to these types of things happening, but his "dunk thread" would be pages on pages of vines so I don't even bother.

Yes....He is FILTHY.

I'm glad to see he managed to stick with the Suns.

His mind wasn't right in Boston and he became a headcase after winning that Dunk contest.

But, the guy has really tuned it around and is a solid player.

Ps. Bledsoe has some giddy-yup too:suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, those types of road trips are pretty typical when you play in the West.. it's a normal thing. Every team deals with injuries so I don't care about DeRozan being out. That's part of the game. We didn't have Dragic, Bledsoe and Thomas together for the majority of our first 20 games, but no one seemed to care. They just assumed the three PG trio was a failure... now, we're 8-2 in our last 10 games and have a great overall record with them together.

Point is assuming Toronto is a bad team because they had 2 bad games is dumb. They're 9-5 against the West.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point is, if they were in the West I highly doubt they'd be in the top 8. Injuries or not. Pick a team they'd replace in the top 8.

They were 9-3 against the West before these brutal road trip.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they were bad. Just not as good as some people think they are.

Yeah, I didn't either until they broke their foot off in the Clippers Ass:bawling:

Looking at that roster, their record is amazing.

I still say the Bulls come out of the East.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't either until they broke their foot off in the Clippers Ass:bawling:

Looking at that roster, their record is amazing.

I still say the Bulls come out of the East.

Yeah the Bulls own them but I think they can beat the other teams out East in a series