• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

April 4-5-6-7 Rangers at the Halos

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen enough for this weekend, apparently Joey is the only one that can drive in runs

Not all of this but when you have holes in lineup players press. They think this may be our last opportunity and it’s still the 5th inning

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers leave them loaded again

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....I go into adult Bible study Rangers bases loaded and Choo at bat. Shut the phone off now out and we are down 7-2.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing next Game thread

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is starting to play like I thought they would.

The early success was a mirage. They morphed right back into what they really are, just not very good offensively and the SP and BP are really inadequate

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The early success was a mirage. They morphed right back into what they really are, just not very good offensively and the SP and BP are really inadequate
Jn a nut shell

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is JD solely accountable for the bullpen and SP or are the owners going to take partial blame for handcuffing him? The entire pitching staff aside from Minor LeClerc and possibly Kelley is going to be really hard to watch. If 2-3 of the starters are lost for the season at some point with long IL stints, someone may have to pay for the decisions. Or is it everyone gets a pass because nobody wanted to compete this year anyway. Not a good look for your organization IMO.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t watch today because I kinda knew what was coming.

Trout home run, rangers pitcher off TJ surgery extremely wild and walking guys, rangers can’t get people in to score with guys on base. Seen this movie before on both Friday and Saturday. I hated those damn movies.

Team smelled like a garbage truck on a hot summer day in 110 degree weather this series.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why you enjoy it while you can/could because we are very much a work in progress. Forget about the coaches are great and now the coaches stink, the hitting is great and now the hitting stinks and so on. We have no consistent SP other than Minor so if anyone else happens to pitch a good game it is a bonus. I do think we are capable of hitting better than this but we shall see.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallo is the one big bright spot on the team so far this year and I wouldn’t mess with him by switching his positions around.

My initial thought was that it was a possibility, but you likely call up Calhoun. Calhoun acted like such a baby when woodward told him he wouldn’t make the team. His attitude makes it hard to bring him up this soon, and especially knowing you will likely send him back down... and he'll likely throw a tantrum.

He hasn't gotten off to a blazing start at AAA (batting .200), so as much as he thinks he has nothing left to prove at AAA, his time isn't a waste down there.

I’ve told you guys all along that I never liked the guy. He seems to have a bad attitude. The dodgers were probably happy to get rid of him, I’m hoping the kid will prove me wrong someday, but that day doesn’t appear to be close.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why you enjoy it while you can/could because we are very much a work in progress. Forget about the coaches are great and now the coaches stink, the hitting is great and now the hitting stinks and so on. We have no consistent SP other than Minor so if anyone else happens to pitch a good game it is a bonus. I do think we are capable of hitting better than this but we shall see.

Lynn Is decent and of the other 3 I think we get one who does well enough we can move. Chavez should be better but Springs is ok. Hitting is a mixed bag as you say. Just hope they get better as season moves on

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't think they want Gallo playing multiple positions.
I think I would understand that reasoning a couple of years ago and I would understand not wanting him to try a brand new position. I just don't think his psyche is that fragile. His stubbornness gets in his way at times, but not his psyche.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller and Smyly are about what we thought they would be. For the sake of the bullpen we should have found a couple of better pitchers. We have one in Sampson, but they are too stubborn to move him to the rotation.

JD teams continue to be challenged when it comes to making the right decision about using a pitcher as a starter or a reliever. It has been that way since at least as far back as 2010.