• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Appreciate it, it's more valuable than gold....

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are roughly 300 million people in this country. That's around 5% of the world population. Another 20% might give a fuck about what happens in this country and that's being generous. There's a whole world out there you will never know about traveling for the purpose of economic domination and moral corruption.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think you're a free man, or that you live in a free country you are to stupid to vote. Shut up and drink the cool-aid.

Now I know your a douchebag

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are roughly 300 million people in this country. That's around 5% of the world population. Another 20% might give a fuck about what happens in this country and that's being generous. There's a whole world out there you will never know about traveling for the purpose of economic domination and moral corruption.
So what country are you going to give the pleasure to have you reside in? Don't forget to leave your proof of US citizenship at the nearest embassy on your way out.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the military. Travel is what I do. So glad I've had the opportunity. Combine my miltary expirences with a Cultural Anthropology degree and no wonder I have quite a different outlook than you.
Hey NWP,.....take it easy on SD,.......he hasn't left his [double-wide] since he hit 600-lb.'s.....!

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys are shaming SteveDallas but we all know that most of what he said was a painful truth. Would rather be here than any place in the world but I'm fully aware that I only eat, shit and breathe because they allow me too.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are shaming SteveDallas but we all know that most of what he said was a painful truth. Would rather be here than any place in the world but I'm fully aware that I only eat, shit and breathe because they allow me too.
.....N.Korea's that==============way>>>>> if anyone's unhappy here.......!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really... but I'll concede we're not real popular around the world.

Your above statement (bolded) is much different than what I've seen from life in these United States. I've always found it's all about the decisions made and the effort applied.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing first. Stand your travel agent against a wall and shoot him.

You're Exit awaits you !!
gt_border_patrol_630x420_100909.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're Exit awaits you !!
gt_border_patrol_630x420_100909.jpg

I'm actually hoping Texas follows through with their desire to secede instead of constantly throwing out empty threats. Long live King Bush!!!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually hoping Texas follows through with their desire to secede instead of constantly throwing out empty threats. Long live King Bush!!!

We'll have to get that approved by Barack Joseph Stalin Obama....
Our great dictator and communist leader !!

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Your above statement (bolded) is much different than what I've seen from life in these United States. I've always found it's all about the decisions made and the effort applied.

Well obviously my experience has been equally as good which is why I said I would rather be here. What I mean is as I have grown older its become obvious to me in my opinion that we're all being hustled. I have no doubt that if the government could void any right of their choosing from the constitution they would do it in a heartbeat. I think most of us would agree that both political parties are bought and paid for by some corporation with the biggest stacks. What I don't understand is why nobody wants to admit that there isn't a party actually for the people and when a politician actually runs with a platform that is for the people, he gets branded by the media or every other news outlet and quickly bites the dust without a blink of an eye.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well obviously my experience has been equally as good which is why I said I would rather be here. What I mean is as I have grown older its become obvious to me in my opinion that we're all being hustled. I have no doubt that if the government could void any right of their choosing from the constitution they would do it in a heartbeat. I think most of us would agree that both political parties are bought and paid for by some corporation with the biggest stacks. What I don't understand is why nobody wants to admit that there isn't a party actually for the people and when a politician actually runs with a platform that is for the people, he gets branded by the media or every other news outlet and quickly bites the dust without a blink of an eye.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have to get that approved by Barack Joseph Stalin Obama....
Our great dictator and communist leader !!

If only the Republican party could stop throwing doormat after doormat out there...

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it's back to the Republican / Democrat bullshit you have been blaming it on for the last 10 decades. You know the definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Just how stupid is the average American?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it's back to the Republican / Democrat bullshit you have been blaming it on for the last 10 decades. You know the definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Just how stupid is the average American?

Who are you talking to???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, i'll bite on the bizarre conspiracy theory that surely must accompany such a comment. Who are they? The Illuminati? Is that you Hanzi???