• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the.....

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so would it be fair for the yankees and red sox to play each other in the world series?

Kinda impossible since they both are in the American League, but yeah it's fair if they play for the American League Pennant.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda impossible since they both are in the American League, but yeah it's fair if they play for the American League Pennant.

So one division of a conference is different than the other? Since you wanted to compare other sports, it would be extremely unfair to let two teams from division play for the title. Whether it be the SEC west or the AL east.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one division of a conference is different than the other? Since you wanted to compare other sports, it would be extremely unfair to let two teams from division play for the title. Whether it be the SEC west or the AL east.

Hey if they want to change the rules I don't have a problem. Same thing with pro football, if they want 2 teams from the NFC or AFC then no problem. Difference is, there is no rule that forbids it in college football. Obviously we need a playoff. I think just about everyone agrees with that.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if they want to change the rules I don't have a problem. Same thing with pro football, if they want 2 teams from the NFC or AFC then no problem. Difference is, there is no rule that forbids it in college football. Obviously we need a playoff. I think just about everyone agrees with that.

Bama fans dont this year