• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone Up for a very Wild Conspiracy Theory?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for agreeing with most of the Seahawks fans on this topic yet being treated like a hostile person on the thread. I will leave the same way I came in.

Really? I said you were a good guy..... as for me saying your obsessed with Seahawks and their fans, well sorry if that hurt your feelings, but it's true you know. Used to tick me off, some times it still does, but mostly I find it humorous. Hey go grab a beer and loosen up. I'm really hoping for a rematch in the SB.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think about a team that has sucked for all eternity getting one flukey SB win by the score of 43-8.

But it wasn't Seattle though................

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances Belichick threew the game in Green Bay because he wanted the Packers to retain possession of playoff home field advantage in the NFC rather than see Seattle get it.

Obviously alot of important games to be played over the last four weeks. But, if Seattle and Green Bay both run the table the rest of the regular season, that Green Bay/New England game is going to loom large.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know - still gotta win in Philly. Still gotta win in Zona. I get it. Still, I knew the Pats were going to lose that game. And in losing it, Belichick keeps the Seahawks from conttrolling their own destiny if they want HFA.

I mean, if Bill thinks his team is superbowl bound and he has a choice, where would he want the NFC Championship game played? Seattle or Green Bay? And if he really wanted to win that game, would he give more than one touch top a guy who gained 199 yards on the ground two weeks ago? I can see him dsiciplining Gray in a home game against Detroit, but you'd think he would want his best offensive weapons for a road game in GB.

:doobs:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I said you were a good guy..... as for me saying your obsessed with Seahawks and their fans, will sorry if that hurt your feelings, but it's true you know. Used to tick me off, some times it still does, but mostly I find it humorous. Hey go grab a beer and loosen up. I'm really hoping for a rematch in the SB.:suds:

Sorry didn't mean that towards you. You are one of those posters I appreciate. Also wouldn't mind one more chance to avenge our losses against you guys :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think about a team that has sucked for all eternity getting one flukey SB win by the score of 43-8.

Thought I told you to stay off this board.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I told you to stay off this board.

Dipshit doesn't get it.

No he doesn't, but he will.

Harold is about to lay down the finisher

iFzf95mM2w5sU.gif

4ej.gif

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick didn't throw the meeting with the Packers. Chip Kelly did.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cdumler is one of the more knowledgable NFL posters on these boards. I have no problems with him posting here.

I must say that this particular conspiracy theory has zero chance of being correct. If you want a realistic conspiracy theory then let's go back to the thread about the Seahawk's opponents getting called way less penalties against them then all of their other games. That one has legs and pisses me off.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there are some decent posters on here that I enjoy reading what they write. Plus if you actually read what I put I said teams don't spend as much time as that poster thinks not fans.

Nobody reads all the crap you write. I read the first sentence of each post. The rest and didn't bother with because it looked it was just yada, yada, yada. Looks to me like you like to hear yourself talk.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Corvette is not a race car. It's a luxury sports car. Anyone who deliberately smokes the tires on a vette has to be a complete dumbass. But I'm surre they love you down at Les Schwab.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cdumler is one of the more knowledgable NFL posters on these boards. I have no problems with him posting here.

I must say that this particular conspiracy theory has zero chance of being correct. If you want a realistic conspiracy theory then let's go back to the thread about the Seahawk's opponents getting called way less penalties against them then all of their other games. That one has legs and pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

70% percent of their penalties are pre-snap. They need to clean that up. It isn't the refs fault that they can't snap the ball on time, that they jump off sides on defense.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, how many Super Bowls have Brady and the hoody won since being caught video taping the other teams? Yeah, so shut the fuck up!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anybody in the NFL has thrown a game except maybe in its infancy when the teams were not worth much. I also don't think anybody wants to play the Seattle defense in the playoffs. Sort of like the Rams right now. They are playing good. I think if we can get by Eagles, we win out and the Rams game will be our last big challenge.

Bellicheat throwing a game? I don't think so but he should be fined for lousy press conferences and just for having the personality of a stump!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I must say that this particular conspiracy theory has zero chance of being correct. If you want a realistic conspiracy theory then let's go back to the thread about the Seahawk's opponents getting called way less penalties against them then all of their other games. That one has legs and pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

70% percent of their penalties are pre-snap. They need to clean that up. It isn't the refs fault that they can't snap the ball on time, that they jump off sides on defense.

You are totally missing the point. I am not complaining one bit about the penalties called against the Seahawks. I am complaining about the lack of penalties called against their opponents. There are always penalties and there are always missed calls, but the discrepancy is just too big to to be coincidence in this case.

But specifically, I am stating that the conspiracy theory in THIS thread is ridiculous, but the other thread (regarding the penalties I just ranted about) is realistic.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry didn't mean that towards you. You are one of those posters I appreciate. Also wouldn't mind one more chance to avenge our losses against you guys :suds:

You've always been respectful man, don't worry about it... Message boards are to talk football so it's all good... Rematch isn't out of the question... It could happen... But lot's to be determined... Never easy getting to the Super Bowl .... NEVER easy....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how many Super Bowls have Brady and the hoody won since being caught video taping the other teams? Yeah, so shut the fuck up!

So you are a closet Jets fan and bandwagon Seahawks fan? You don't deserve a team like the Seahawks.

I really doubt anybody on here is worrying about the Pats. There is a long way to go to get to the SB and Seattle was there last.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are a closet Jets fan and bandwagon Seahawks fan? You don't deserve a team like the Seahawks.

I really doubt anybody on here is worrying about the Pats. There is a long way to go to get to the SB and Seattle was there last.....

Just jawing with an idiot fan. Obviously that comment bothered you which wasn't intended for you so don't get your panties in a bunch. Truth is the Pats worked their asses off to win those SB's and I would rather be a Jags fan instead of a Jets fan.