• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone here drive a Camry?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think your meme was big enough juice.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you just take cal train?

Because my job is right on the water, so I'd have to walk for 20 minutes, and when it's piss pouring rain with a lot of documents in a briefcase, it's rather unpleasant.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think your meme was big enough juice.

Yeah...fixed it.

I hate Toyota. Can't you get one of those Korean cars instead.

hyundai-genesis-101.jpg

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because my job is right on the water, so I'd have to walk for 20 minutes, and when it's piss pouring rain with a lot of documents in a briefcase, it's rather unpleasant.

I took the train to Menlo Park for a few years and had about a 20 minute walk from University Caltrain Station to Willow and Middlefield and did fine with a golf umbrella. It was so much better than driving from San Jose. You said it takes you two hours to get to Burlingame? What part of The City do you live in? My buddy has lived up there for 20 years and not had a car for the past 19. He gets a Zipcar whenever he needs to drive somewhere.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the train to Menlo Park for a few years and had about a 20 minute walk from University Caltrain Station to Willow and Middlefield and did fine with a golf umbrella. It was so much better than driving from San Jose. You said it takes you two hours to get to Burlingame? What part of The City do you live in? My buddy has lived up there for 20 years and not had a car for the past 19. He gets a Zipcar whenever he needs to drive somewhere.

It takes an hour to get to Burlingame at 8.

It takes at least an hour to get home at 5

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It takes an hour to get to Burlingame at 8.

It takes at least an hour to get home at 5

How far is your place from Caltrain?
I also used to do a Caltrain/cab combo at times if the weather really bugged me.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUDE Get the SE! It's got the sporty body style. Considered it when car shopping. I'm 6'4 so feel your pain with cars. Ended up getting a Silverado zr1.

johnshadows64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've owned a couple, have one right now. Very dependable - thing has been basically trouble-free. Good sedan, holds value, good on gas, adequate features. I'm fixin' to get me a truck, as I have some tasks that require one, but still have my camry in the fleet.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've owned a couple, have one right now. Very dependable - thing has been basically trouble-free. Good sedan, holds value, good on gas, adequate features. I'm fixin' to get me a truck, as I have some tasks that require one, but still have my camry in the fleet.

attachment.php

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just got me a Silvarado Z71. In love with it. But keeping it Clean!!!?? Stupid Lubbock, Texas. Dust storm two days ago, got her washed, Snow in the forecast tomorrow. :burt: But i'm not going to let red clay just sit on the paint and ruin it.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got me a Silvarado Z71. In love with it. But keeping it Clean!!!?? Stupid Lubbock, Texas. Dust storm two days ago, got her washed, Snow in the forecast tomorrow. :burt: But i'm not going to let red clay just sit on the paint and ruin it.

well.. your improving somewhat... now for the rest of ya :wink:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just use these guys

Homobiles, A Safe Queer Car Service: SFist: San Francisco

Homobiles, A Safe Queer Car Service By Brock Keeling on Dec 3, 2010

If you've ever been tossed from a taxi for necking with a same-sex paramour, sporting leather and chains en route to the San Francisco Armory, or harassed by your cabbie for donning drag designs, a smart new option will now safely whisk you around San Francisco. It's called Homobiles, a 24/7 queer car service that caters to LGBT folks around the city. (However, you don't have to be gay to use it; all kindhearted souls are welcome.)

The volunteer collective of designated drivers operates for a suggested donation of $1 a minute. You can text your address with cross street and name to 415-574-5023. (We've used it on several occasions and never had to wait like we typically do for Yellow Cab or Luxor cars.)

Fun fact: Lynn Breedlove, a local queer icon and lead singer of Tribe 8, started the company.

Contact the author of this article or email [email protected] with further questions, comments or tips. Filed in Miscellaneous and tagged cabs, gay stuff, lgbt, taxis, transportation