• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone going to the Giants game?

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to Philly again! First time was back in 2010 vs the eventual SB champions Packers.

In a week and a half I'll be going to the Sunday night game against the G Men. I bought great seats right behind the Giants bench. Im gonna talk shit to Eli.

Anyone else going?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya stayin' over in Philly?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to Philly again! First time was back in 2010 vs the eventual SB champions Packers.

In a week and a half I'll be going to the Sunday night game against the G Men. I bought great seats right behind the Giants bench. Im gonna talk shit to Eli.

Anyone else going?

I'm so friggin jealous. I have not been to Philly in about 10 years. I miss the great steaks from Tony Luke's. I'm way past due to get back and see some family as well. Work keeps me busy and reassignments go with the job. :suds:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes me 30 minutes to drive to Philly, yet i'm never in a hurry to go to Philly....lol

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes me 30 minutes to drive to Philly, yet i'm never in a hurry to go to Philly....lol

It won't be this year but I'm thinking I'll make a trip to South Philly next summer and catch a Phillies game.. That will be an easy ticket to get. I'd love to see the Flyers at WFA at some point as well. Plenty of time to decide.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be this year but I'm thinking I'll make a trip to South Philly next summer and catch a Phillies game.. That will be an easy ticket to get. I'd love to see the Flyers at WFA at some point as well. Plenty of time to decide.
We try to get to at least 1 Eagles game and a few Phillies and Flyers games every year...I don't do basketball.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We try to get to at least 1 Eagles game and a few Phillies and Flyers games every year...I don't do basketball.

I use to go to a lot of Sixers game as a kid at the old Spectrum. Shit I'm talking Dr.J, Cheeks, Malone, and Barkley era here. Lol.. Oh geez how these years fly by.:L

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so friggin jealous. I have not been to Philly in about 10 years. I miss the great steaks from Tony Luke's. I'm way past due to get back and see some family as well. Work keeps me busy and reassignments go with the job. :suds:

My original plan was to go to Green Bay with my brother but the Packers aren't great this year so we axed that. I wanted to go to an Eagles game this year before work picked up around the holidays. Asked my brother if he wanted to go to a Sunday night game and he said yes. Last game I went to was at FedEx when the Eagles took on the Skins. I can't wait!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My original plan was to go to Green Bay with my brother but the Packers aren't great this year so we axed that. I wanted to go to an Eagles game this year before work picked up around the holidays. Asked my brother if he wanted to go to a Sunday night game and he said yes. Last game I went to was at FedEx when the Eagles took on the Skins. I can't wait!

Last Eagles I attended was a couple of years ago here in Buffalo at the Ralph. I cannot believe we lost that game. If I'm not mistaken, it was the "dream team" season. :lol: