• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone Ever Enter Team Contests For Season Tickets?

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know of teams that have contests for season tickets?

Someone suggested to me the reason the Titans might've had the contest was because of having trouble selling out games recently due to the slump in the teams record but that i'm not sure of.

I was curious if any other teams do this. First out of 32 teams in the league i was curious if any teams that you guys know of have contests for season tickets because recently the Tennessee Titans had a contest where you had to send in pictures showing how dedicated of a fan you were to the team. Out of thousands of entries the team would pick out one hundred grand prize winners.

They had this contest back in June and we entered the contest sending pics. Well they also had this contest in 2014 and we didn't win. So about four days before deadline this year one of my kids said dad we need to go to party city get makeup,wigs,etc.

So we go get all this stuff from party city and get made up and that night we take a bunch of pics and with two days left to go i sent our two best pics. You were only allowed one pic per day.

Anyway that weekend i got this email and the kids were estatic.....I think it was their idea to go to party city that ultimately helped us become one of the winners.

2015 Titans Hall of Fans Winner!!!

Congratulations Titans Fan!! You are in the Class of 2015 Titans Hall of Fans Presented by Coke Zero!!

We will be sending your 4 season tickets along with some more information about the photo shoot.

So we go to the photo shoot and they take our picture along with the other winners. They say that each winner will have a 15 foot tall banner and these banners will be hung throughout the stadium.

That will be surreal seeing myself on a 15 foot tall banner in the stadium.

I can't wait to get these season tickets i just hope that things turn around this season.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats sounds like a lot of fun. Personally I have never heard of any promotions like that. I take that back a few years ago I saw a rams one where you had to predict the time each game would kickoff before the schedule was released.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will be surreal seeing myself on a 15 foot tall banner in the stadium holding a gigantic SportsHoopla poster.

That's going to be amazing, man. So gracious of you too. :suds:

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's going to be amazing, man. So gracious of you too. :suds:

Won the contest last month. We took the pics back on the 20th of June but had i known about this site back then i would've wore a SportsHoopla shirt or something.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone suggested to me the reason the Titans might've had the contest was because of having trouble selling out games recently due to the slump in the teams record but that i'm not sure of.

Yeah. I heard the contest was pick a number between one and three...They'll pack that stadium one way or another...

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the contest.....

CGGrICsU0AAu3dM.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. It's Heat Miser pic.jpg

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I heard the contest was pick a number between one and three...They'll pack that stadium one way or another...

LOL lately things haven't been well but the first ten years as Tennessee Titans 1999-2008 the place was packed like a shoehorn. To this day even losing like they have all games have been sellouts. I think if things don't change soon as far as winning there could be a dip in attendance.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Broncos have anything like this. As the Chiefs fan pointed towards maybe a couple of season tickets a year type thing but the Broncos have one of the longer waiting lists for people wanting Season Tickets so they don't usually need to do things like this. Same with the Packers would be my guess.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about Tennessee but they aren't that bad at least yet if things do get turned around. From 1999-2008 the first ten years they were in the top ten among NFL teams in wins. That year 2008 the team was 13-3 and should've won it all. In 2011 they were 9-7 but barely missed the postseason. So 2012-2014 the last three seasons is where the downfall really started. This team isn't like others who shall not be named they aren't that bad just yet and i do think it gets turned around.