• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone concerned about the X Rays

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playboy magazine types don't count Manster. But, hey they sure look pretty!

Cowboys new D looked improved, but if you don't have balance, you don't win consistently in the NFL. That's just as they like to say over here..."football 101".

yea football 101 99% of the time the team with the most takeways wins we had 6 G-men 1

I will take 6 take aways every game all season and give up 500 yards every game my money say the Cowboys win 12 + of those games

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea football 101 99% of the time the team with the most takeways wins we had 6 G-men 1

I will take 6 take aways every game all season and give up 500 yards every game my money say the Cowboys win 12 + of those games

Absolutely colors. Totally agree.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins TEAM of 53 is better than the Cowboys Team of 53. FACT. And yes, believe it or not PDay the Redskins are a better TEAM even without their first string QB! The only ones who would argue this are...well, you know...in here.

It's funny, you talk talk talk so often about it's a "team sport"...yet, when it's about the Redskins TEAM you coincidentally forget. Memory loss at your age PDay? I Hope not. But, you do know that memory loss can be a direct result of "severe emotional trauma" right?...and, for the last...well, how many seasons has it been since the Cowboys...Yep, that explains a lot.

Good win last night fellas, the Cowboys did win me a little $$, and I did my best to help Twist...but, I was getting a little nervous at the end. But, probably not as much as you were.

NFCE Champions LIVE tonight @ 5:55 central!!

Fact....your defense is shit

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year will be two years ago this summer

Stand Tall....best 53 in the NFC East

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA true

I dont know about you.... but Im still tickled as shit after last night

:suds: we took back our house

We can't get too happy. It's only one week. According to Sheriff Bovey.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't get too happy. It's only one week. According to Sheriff Bovey.

I shot the Sheriff, FUCK PUNK ASS bovey!! :finger:

#The return of the "Catfish" :ss:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins TEAM of 53 is better than the Cowboys Team of 53. FACT. And yes, believe it or not PDay the Redskins are a better TEAM even without their first string QB! The only ones who would argue this are...well, you know...in here.

It's funny, you talk talk talk so often about it's a "team sport"...yet, when it's about the Redskins TEAM you coincidentally forget. Memory loss at your age PDay? I Hope not. But, you do know that memory loss can be a direct result of "severe emotional trauma" right?...and, for the last...well, how many seasons has it been since the Cowboys...Yep, that explains a lot.

Good win last night fellas, the Cowboys did win me a little $$, and I did my best to help Twist...but, I was getting a little nervous at the end. But, probably not as much as you were.

Delusion over a fluke season being slapped back into reality. Redskins have a shit D and a broke QB. 8-8 at best

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more concerned about Gamma rays. Green, with my team colors, make it look like a christmas party and I don't want to be busting outta my pants every time my team's D gives up a bad touchdown...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more concerned about Gamma rays. Green, with my team colors, make it look like a christmas party and I don't want to be busting outta my pants every time my team's D gives up a bad touchdown...

That is funny, but I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.