• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody like Cleveland?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently these guys think Cleveland rocks.

41GHXTPG60L.jpg

Me personally I think the Browns will try to lose on purpose this year. Should be drafting number 1 next draft

Where was that 70's show supposed to be located?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would certainly lead to some entertaining Raven fan meltdowns if the Browns won. That's for sure.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would certainly lead to some entertaining Raven fan meltdowns if the Browns won. That's for sure.

Yeah, straight up I don't see a Cleveland win...against anyone. Against the spread maybe...those things are 50-50 crapshoots.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either my posts ends up looking brilliant or a nominee for the dumbest post of 2016. We'll see.

You're not alone. I've got three big upsets pegged for this weekend and the Browns are one of them. This one is more of a hunch than any logical trend or circumstance. If an ugly fat chick can get laid, the Browns can win a game.

It's seemingly equally as ludicrous that I've also got the Rams beating Seattle. The Rams seem to be as charmed recently against Seattle. The Rams got embarrassed last week and will have extra fire this week. Seattle floundered and still won last week. That's a recipe for the unexpected.

I've also got the Pats losing to the Fins at home. I have a feeling Miami's offense is going to click this week and Garoppolo will show everyone why he's still #2 on the depth chart.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not alone. I've got three big upsets pegged for this weekend and the Browns are one of them. This one is more of a hunch than any logical trend or circumstance. If an ugly fat chick can get laid, the Browns can win a game.

It's seemingly equally as ludicrous that I've also got the Rams beating Seattle. The Rams seem to be as charmed recently against Seattle. The Rams got embarrassed last week and will have extra fire this week. Seattle floundered and still won last week. That's a recipe for the unexpected.

I've also got the Pats losing to the Fins at home. I have a feeling Miami's offense is going to click this week and Garoppolo will show everyone why he's still #2 on the depth chart.

I took Miami in the spread pickem I'm in. I think their defensive front is really legit and could cause major issues for NE's backup QB. Not sure if it'll be enough to win since Belichick is a genius, but who knows.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was that 70's show supposed to be located?

Point Place Wisconsin. It was fictional but basically it was supposed to be around the Kenosha area. Since they had no references to lake Michigan I would assume it was west of Kenosha.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Have you ever been there?

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Browns are better off starting McCown than RGIII. McCown did beat the Ravens last year so who knows.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Browns are better off starting McCown than RGIII. McCown did beat the Ravens last year so who knows.

The Browns starting RG3 might've been their dumbest move since taking Weeden (the fucker was 29 in Oct. of that season - at least Manziel despite his drunk/drug antics had a SHOT, Weeden was like 0%, Manziel was like 0.1%). I really didn't understand it.

And then their logic for trading OUT of the #2 was even stupider. Not: "We wanted the HUGE value of collecting picks and waiting for the 2017 LOADED class." Nope.... it was. "RG3 is our guy!"

The Browns are just... whatever. I'm so tired of typing it. The B key on my keyboard has completely worn off from the words Browns and Bullshit.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns starting RG3 might've been their dumbest move since taking Weeden (the fucker was 29 in Oct. of that season - at least Manziel despite his drunk/drug antics had a SHOT, Weeden was like 0%, Manziel was like 0.1%). I really didn't understand it.

And then their logic for trading OUT of the #2 was even stupider. Not: "We wanted the HUGE value of collecting picks and waiting for the 2017 LOADED class." Nope.... it was. "RG3 is our guy!"

The Browns are just... whatever. I'm so tired of typing it. The B key on my keyboard has completely worn off from the words Browns and Bullshit.
Biggest issue has been a complete and total disconnect from the top down with what they want to accomplish. Too many hands in the pot, and that starts with the owners. The owner needs to hire a GM, who needs to hire the coach (coaches) who are all on the same page with the direction of the team. It just hasn't happened.

Another oddity I saw today, was that they have a younger QB on the roster, I guess (I really don't know, just going off memory of what I've read), and instead of maybe giving him a shot and seeing how he's progressed, he's completely lost and has no clue what to do. Why? Because apparently Hue has put all his time and effort into "fixing" RGIII! He spent so much time with RGIII, that the other QB's got no time. At least McCown has been around enough to be competent out there. Complete and total chaos on that team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Miami in the spread pickem I'm in. I think their defensive front is really legit and could cause major issues for NE's backup QB. Not sure if it'll be enough to win since Belichick is a genius, but who knows.

I like that game as well...the Fins DL looks like a playoff team, but I can see NE going to a quick hitting passing game and work backwards to the run at home...On the flip...I don't like the MIA OFC at all...that said I can see MIA covering.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest issue has been a complete and total disconnect from the top down with what they want to accomplish. Too many hands in the pot, and that starts with the owners. The owner needs to hire a GM, who needs to hire the coach (coaches) who are all on the same page with the direction of the team. It just hasn't happened.

Another oddity I saw today, was that they have a younger QB on the roster, I guess (I really don't know, just going off memory of what I've read), and instead of maybe giving him a shot and seeing how he's progressed, he's completely lost and has no clue what to do. Why? Because apparently Hue has put all his time and effort into "fixing" RGIII! He spent so much time with RGIII, that the other QB's got no time. At least McCown has been around enough to be competent out there. Complete and total chaos on that team.

That is exactly what happened this offseason. They hired their management team who hired Hue.

Yes, they have Cody Kessler, the rookie out of USC on their roster, but he is nowhere near game ready. RG3 got the start because he looked better than McCown in the preseason. No idea why you say RG3 got most of the development attention in the preseason and the other QBs got no time. I'm guessing you're not in the know with how they have been practicing and working out and you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

In the past, yes the organization has been very chaotic. The owners have been obsessed with quick fixes and quick turnarounds and it quite clearly hasn't worked. The organization they have put up this year has a clear cut plan: rebuild with young talent through the draft. It's the opposite of chaos right now...I just hope the owner has the fortitude to stick with the plan for the long term.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this before there isnt any fans out there more loyal to their team than browns fans and for that reason I would love for your team to become competitive..

Calling bullshit.