• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any ESPN refugees make it over?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious. I had been posting ads in the NBA forums but ESPN's mods kept deleting them all because they're giant dicks. It'd be nice to know if at least a few made it over because that board set up sucked ass. Took like 10 minutes to post 1 topic because it would never go through.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious. I had been posting ads in the NBA forums but ESPN's mods kept deleting them all because they're giant dicks. It'd be nice to know if at least a few made it over because that board set up sucked ass. Took like 10 minutes to post 1 topic because it would never go through.

Might take them awhile to get here, they are not the brightest and would be dumber then down syndrome children

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best and wisest poster is here now.

Here are the top 20 players entering next season
1. Tim Duncan
2. D. Wade
3. L. James
4. K. Durant
5. Chris Paul
6. R. Westbrook
7. D. Howard
8. J. Harden
9. D. Nowitzki
10. P. George
11. M. Gasol
12. R. Rondo
13. Z. Randolph
14. T. Parker
15. K. Garnett
16. K. Leonard
17. P. Gasol
18. B. Griffin
19. C. Parsons
20. K. Bryant

That's not saying much at all - just saying:laugh3:

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best and wisest poster is here now.

Here are the top 20 players entering next season
1. Tim Duncan
2. D. Wade
3. L. James
4. K. Durant
5. Chris Paul
6. R. Westbrook
7. D. Howard
8. J. Harden
9. D. Nowitzki
10. P. George
11. M. Gasol
12. R. Rondo
13. Z. Randolph
14. T. Parker
15. K. Garnett
16. K. Leonard
17. P. Gasol
18. B. Griffin
19. C. Parsons
20. K. Bryant

I have finally witnessed drunk posting. You should get a designated poster while drinking...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have finally witnessed drunk posting. You should get a designated poster while drinking...

This is what I meant when I said get ready for a new wave of stupid from the ESPN refugees. I was on that board for years and this guy really believes the shit he just wrote:laugh3:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a fraction of the retard you are. Let him say his peace then you can talk about dicks again, cause you loooooove to talk about dicks (your fav snack)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Tim Duncan - seriously - Tim Duncan is not a top 20 any more - due to his age and decline - but I do miss seeing him play

Dwayne Wade - Most likely will be if his knees hold up - he had some problems and you just never know, but most likely he will be okay

Lebron James - Yes - I agree he will be in the top 20

Kevin Durant - Most likely yes if he doesn't get injured - I will agree with this one

Chris Paul - Yes - I agree here

R Westbrook - most likely yes, but I think of him more as a good 6th man

Dwight Howard - most likely yes, but I have some reservations

James Hardin - Yes - he is a top 20

Dirk Nowitzki - I don't know - he is no longer at the top of his game - I thin you could scratch this one off

P George - NO

Marc Gasol - that's debatable - I think there are others just as good fighting for his spot

R Rondolp - depends on how he responds to injury - questionable

Randolph - NO

Tony Parker - again no longer at the top of his game - age, decline and health - so NO

Kevin Garnett - No - too old and creaky knees

K Leonard - I think there others like Splitter just as good

Pau Gasol - questionable - depends on his health

Blake Griffith - yes

C Parsons - NO

Kobe Bryant - depends on that ripped tendon - some players never come back - Kobe is not Jesus Christ and Lakers fans might need to accept that Kobe's career could be forever gone - thats a possibility

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was probably your server - I know in that situation, sometimes I had to disconnect everything, turn off the computer and then reconnect to get a fresh connection. The mods didn't allow advertising, but I did let them know about sportshoopla(against my better judgement) - Atleast none of them are as bad as that pussy who calls himself black belt bitch, er I mean disciple

CleveTown123

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nah bro all the regulars are at angersports.net

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a fraction of the retard you are. Let him say his peace then you can talk about dicks again, cause you loooooove to talk about dicks (your fav snack)

All you do is talk about gay shit. Every damn post. You might be a faget.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
racist, you didn't give explanations for any of them. Duncan is 37... Malone won MVP at 37. Kareem was still throwing in 25 and 9 at 37. So age is a non factor.

Duncan was the best player in last seasons playoffs. He was a +53 in the NBA finals. while LeBron was a 0 on the +/- stat for his team. He averaged 19ppg, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks, on 49% shooting and had the highest Defensive Rating in the series.

Randolph is a career 18 and 10 player and has a lot of experience and is the key player on the Grizzles

Parker is only 30. you saying that's too old to play is uttlerly STUPID!

Wade is still Wade. He just lays back now and picks his spots.

Pretty much everything else you totally agreed with hypocrite.

Oh yeah, P George is about 10... He's a good player.

Loenard is one of the top young athletes in the game that can do it all. He averaged 15ppg and 11 rebounds per game in the Finals

This post is one of the reasons why I said that ESPN POSTERS ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID. This dumb Ass calls me a racist because I did not agree with his list the top 20 players in the NBA for the next season.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah bro all the regulars are at angersports.net

What a waste. Oh well. I tried. Not my fault ESPN's boards suck and only half the posts you hit send on actually make it through.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a waste. Oh well. I tried. Not my fault ESPN's boards suck and only half the posts you hit send on actually make it through.

The fact the none of the ESPN posters made it here is really a positive thing for us though - lol

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Tim Duncan - seriously - Tim Duncan is not a top 20 any more - due to his age and decline - but I do miss seeing him play

I don't even care about the rest of your post - I had to stop at the first line before I read something dumb. I am just going to assume you didn't tune into the playoffs this year after the Lakers were curb stomped?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is talk about gay shit. Every damn post. You might be a faget.

As a matter of fact he started stalking me on CBS Sports line immediately after I called one of his male lovers a faggot - It really pissed him off.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even care about the rest of your post - I had to stop at the first line before I read something dumb. I am just going to assume you didn't tune into the playoffs this year after the Lakers were curb stomped?

Tim Duncan is a very good player, but Popovich has had to play him sparingly in order to keep him on the court and relevent. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I just don't think of him as a top 20 any more due to his health and age. Mabe between #17 and #22, but Sman's sister had him at #1 and Lebron really is #1, then I would go with Blake Griffith, Kevin Durant and quite a few others before I get to Tim Duncan - Good player, and he played a lot of minutes in the playoffs but he isn't in the top 20 in scoring, He didn't make in the top 20 for rebounds, in fact I don't think he is in the top 20 in any one catagory. One hell of a player to have for an all around guy, again - his value is high - just not a top 20

What does this have to with the Lakers by the way? Was there a point to that statement or were you just trying to be a little bitch

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were wise to quit reading. The guy is a moron, a racist and most of his posts have some kind of "dick" reference. Oh, and he also posts with another ID (Triple 777).

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Duncan is a very good player, but Popovich has had to play him sparingly in order to keep him on the court and relevent. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I just don't think of him as a top 20 any more due to his health and age. Mabe between #17 and #22, but Sman's sister had him at #1 and Lebron really is #1, then I would go with Blake Griffith, Kevin Durant and quite a few others before I get to Tim Duncan - Good player, and he played a lot of minutes in the playoffs but he isn't in the top 20 in scoring, He didn't make in the top 20 for rebounds, in fact I don't think he is in the top 20 in any one catagory. One hell of a player to have for an all around guy, again - his value is high - just not a top 20

What does this have to with the Lakers by the way? Was there a point to that statement or were you just trying to be a little bitch

Blake Griffith? LOL

Tim Duncan is definitely still a top 20 player in the league.