• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any change in opinion?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have just a little over a month left for the draft and I know everyone has been sifting through everything they can to see if they can generate some type of idea of what the Lions want to do. Clearly, everyone has an opinion of what the Lions will do and what they see best for the team. Those ideas often shift numerous amounts of time while we wait for the draft.

That said, I'd like to try to have some good discussion about how your thoughts have changed if they have and explain what you truly feel the Lions want to do up to this point. Lets try to refrain from all the usual sarcasm and dumb jokes and keep it focussed on the topic.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty much still hoping for the same guys.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have just a little over a month left for the draft and I know everyone has been sifting through everything they can to see if they can generate some type of idea of what the Lions want to do. Clearly, everyone has an opinion of what the Lions will do and what they see best for the team. Those ideas often shift numerous amounts of time while we wait for the draft.

That said, I'd like to try to have some good discussion about how your thoughts have changed if they have and explain what you truly feel the Lions want to do up to this point. Lets try to refrain from all the usual sarcasm and dumb jokes and keep it focussed on the topic.
Up yours asshole!
:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've softened on my stance. But I still agree with micro.

Last edited by a moderator:

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I nervously am leaning toward Barr.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just to clarify, you don't want me to bring up how lazy Nick Fairley is?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still right about where I've been for the last couple months.

There's a group of guys- Mack, Barr, Evans, Watkins, Clowney, Gilbert, and Donald that I'd be happy with.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's all because of Schwartz, duh.

Everyone knows you don't hire an immature coach to get the most out of a guy with a sub-par motor like Fairley. Never mind that we hired Schwartz before we drafted Fairley...

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you paulus on those same guys who would make me happy. i just want someone who can make a huge impact i think the WRs have the most talent to come in and do that but honestly i am pretty happy with any of the plus defensive players.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking Donald at 10 is pushing it for me TP. I like him somewhere between 15-32.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're of the opinion that the coaches made Fairley lazy, you have the right to bring it up right here, before us.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Micro,

There's ways of communicating without coming off like a straight up assface. Be polite about it.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Micro,

There's ways of communicating without coming off like a straight up assface. Be polite about it.

The internet is the only place I can communicate without coming off like an ass face, mainly due to the way my face closely resembles an ass

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's all because of Schwartz, duh.

Everyone knows you don't hire an immature coach to get the most out of a guy with a sub-par motor like Fairley. Never mind that we hired Schwartz before we drafted Fairley...

If you're of the opinion that the coaches made Fairley lazy, you have the right to bring it up right here, before us.

The good news is, your faggy rules don't apply to any of you fragile flowers.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is, your faggy rules don't apply to any of you fragile flowers.

Getting offended are we? You say fragile but you come off as soft as terry cloth.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this fragile flower was big on Evans knowing Watkins would be gone. Then this fucking shiny new toy shows up from Micro's domer land. However before Tate came to town. My epiphany was Gilbert in first and the likes of Ward in the second. Ward is smaller for a safety. He has great cover skills, solid tackler and would fit the 3 safety look with him slot. My vision of Houston handing water to Slay, Gilbert, Quin, Ihedigbo, and Ward come game 10 would make happy.

Follow up with WR/OLB/ DE/ DT with 3rd and 4th rd. picks. Maybe sprinkle a C in there if one falls.

It is very hard to not be a smartass. Even harder when a guy asked you not to be one.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting offended are we? You say fragile but you come off as soft as terry cloth.

Nope. I can take it. No PM's rounding up my pals and threatening to go to another board. No polls. I'm right here.

Too bad the Fairely thing went over your head. I thought you were smarter than these guys. TP thinks I actually meant they hired Schwartz AFTER Fairely was drafted, and this guy is a teacher. That's not even a joke.