• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any chance we can move on to the Ravens

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is strength vs strength and weakness vs weakness. Dallas OL vs Balt DL and Dallas DL vs Balt OL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting a good game, but it would be awesome if we blow the Ravens out and get Romo a few series to get back to game speed in case he is needed down the road and maybe even get him a TD pass. Plus it would be a nice story to see him get in the game today and especially if it isn't because Dak shit the bed. I'm sure the crowd will go nuts if he gets into the game and I'm sure that will make him feel more like he is still part of this team. Heck, maybe it even will pull him out of his "darkest day":whistle:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting a good game, but it would be awesome if we blow the Ravens out and get Romo a few series to get back to game speed in case he is needed down the road and maybe even get him a TD pass. Plus it would be a nice story to see him get in the game today and especially if it isn't because Dak shit the bed. I'm sure the crowd will go nuts if he gets into the game and I'm sure that will make him feel more like he is still part of this team. Heck, maybe it even will pull him out of his "darkest day":whistle:

Wow, that's rough.