• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any chance we can move on to the Ravens

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Tom- I just moved those goal posts again. Any thoughts on Ravens? We have never beaten them. For some reason, as average as they seem to be, they match up with our team pretty well. Scandrick looks like he will be back which moves Brown back to the outside. Carr has a little trouble with speed. Smith and Wallace both can get deep, and as average as Super Joe may look - he throws one of the best deep balls in the league. Offensively- the Ravens are tough on D, especially vs The run. I still think Zeke does well, but this has the making the makings of a huge game from Dez or Williams. I think Dak torches them with play action.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This'll be Elliot's biggest test this season, Ravens are #1 in run D. Gonna be exciting to see who gets the better of the two.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the steelers are the best team in that division. the Ravens seem to not have played against very many good offenses. yes they beat Pittsburgh but I think that was maybe big Bens 1st game back?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This'll be Elliot's biggest test this season, Ravens are #1 in run D. Gonna be exciting to see who gets the better of the two.

The Pack was number 1 when we went to GB. He ran well. Now the Giants, that was a little different. I'm not sure if it was because of his first game or because he got hell knocked out of him early. I expect a low scoring tight game, with some big plays. Should be fun.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cowboys can use witten and beasely lots in this game. it is going to be a test. I also think it would be a good game to get zeke more involved in the passing game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with a little luck and with Dak as our QB we can finally beat the Ravens...just wasn't going to happen with Romo:whistle:

:kidding:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love this game.
One of the top defenses in the NFL...good against the pass with large amounts of int's this year, and the best they say in the league at stopping the run. Look out read option with Dak tucking the ball 4 or 5 times. That's not on much film and might be open often early.

Flacco needs to be put on his backside a time or two.

Go Cowboys!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their roster certainly looks better than they have played so far.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with a little luck and with Dak as our QB we can finally beat the Ravens...just wasn't going to happen with Romo:whistle:

Ravens have won 5 in a row vs rookie Qbs. They haven't seen one like DP though

:kidding:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB was going to be his biggest test, Philly was gonna be his biggest test. If he goes 100+ will Minny be his biggest test.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is by far the biggest test for Dak since week 1 IMO. Mark Sanchez wasn't taking his job unless he was really horrible. There is a new level of pressure and questioning from the press and everyone is waiting to see what will happen if he struggles, plus Ravens are a decent team. I felt like last week was the first time Dak looked like he may have been pressing and needed to settle down a little a couple of times at a point in the game. Interested to see how he does this week. He needs to remember his friend Cole Beasley IMO. It's kind of ironic I kept reading on here how Beasley is only able to get open and help a team because of Dez, yet his best games were when he was the target and Dez was not around. Like I said...it's all about opportunity...and a little less often on the fade to Dez every time we are inside the 5 please. I hate those one option plays.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is by far the biggest test for Dak since week 1 IMO. Mark Sanchez wasn't taking his job unless he was really horrible. There is a new level of pressure and questioning from the press and everyone is waiting to see what will happen if he struggles, plus Ravens are a decent team. I felt like last week was the first time Dak looked like he may have been pressing and needed to settle down a little a couple of times at a point in the game. Interested to see how he does this week. He needs to remember his friend Cole Beasley IMO. It's kind of ironic I kept reading on here how Beasley is only able to get open and help a team because of Dez, yet his best games were when he was the target and Dez was not around. Like I said...it's all about opportunity...and a little less often on the fade to Dez every time we are inside the 5 please. I hate those one option plays.

Agree about the endzone. I like seeing the read option down there. One thing though about that- Suggs has been known to hit the Qb no matter what. Hell of a player , but I really dislike the guy.

As far as Beasley- I thought Dak gave him chances last week. Beasley had a couple that I've seen him catch before. They weren't his best throws but catchable. Now I did see Dak force a couple early to Dez and Beasley/ Witt were open. I'm not sure the availability of Jimmie Smith. He is a good CB. No matter what it is gonna be a tough matchup. This could be the game where Dak has 40 yards rushing.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wil be interesting if dak struggles and the cowboys lose. It would be an interesting week after the game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love this game.
One of the top defenses in the NFL...good against the pass with large amounts of int's this year, and the best they say in the league at stopping the run. Look out read option with Dak tucking the ball 4 or 5 times. That's not on much film and might be open often early.

Flacco needs to be put on his backside a time or two.

Go Cowboys!!
Was gonna say the same thing about Flacco, we need to get after him, as their outside guys have speed.
Great Baltimore D, I think the key for Dak will be throwing it away and punting the ball when nothing is there. This should be a low scoring game, sacks and turnovers will be key

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna say the same thing about Flacco, we need to get after him, as their outside guys have speed.
Great Baltimore D, I think the key for Dak will be throwing it away and punting the ball when nothing is there. This should be a low scoring game, sacks and turnovers will be key
I keep hearing Baltimore plays as gooda defense any anyone. The key for Baltimore will be their safety play against the run. I think Waddle was on many wish lists this last offseason and they say he's playing very well.

Great chess game and one that will repeat itself weekly should Dallas continue their success.

Offensive Football 101: When you are able to still run the football even when defense's commit to stopping the run opens the entire playbook.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about this game. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but the fact we have never beaten them and that impressive defense of theirs scares me a bit. We also have the big game against the Redskins next week and I don't want it to throw their focus. Hope I'm just being a jittery Cowboys fan.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing Baltimore plays as gooda defense any anyone. The key for Baltimore will be their safety play against the run. I think Waddle was on many wish lists this last offseason and they say he's playing very well.

Great chess game and one that will repeat itself weekly should Dallas continue their success.

Offensive Football 101: When you are able to still run the football even when defense's commit to stopping the run opens the entire playbook.

I'll be the first to admit I had no idea the Balt D was playing as well as their stats say they are.

Totally agree on your point of running when the defense thinks it's coming and is trying to stop it. This was always my biggest issue with this team in certain years. Even though we ran the ball well, it was like a HS read sometimes: count helmets in the box and then switch play based on that count. It was part of what made us so predictable sometimes. We need to bring the game to them. If they play 8 we still run it right at them until they prove they can stop it and if we do that (even if not successful running) it opens up all the other things we want to do like the PAP and Dak bootlegging outside on the QB option.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about this game. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but the fact we have never beaten them and that impressive defense of theirs scares me a bit. We also have the big game against the Redskins next week and I don't want it to throw their focus. Hope I'm just being a jittery Cowboys fan.
This team will ONLY be thinking about this week's game. I can't say we will win or play well, but I can tell you one thing about Garrett is he focuses on the next game at hand. I doubt some of these guys even care that we are playing the Redskins the next week. The only reason it may come up is to be careful with the short week to not over use some guys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way, speaking of the Redskins game, everyone that complained that the league was biased against us by scheduling a Sunday night game before a Thursday game (or was it the year before?) should take a look at when the Skins play this week.