• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown When To Sell In Dynasty

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK , you think Rudolph is going to be good? I’d say that a huge question mark. Folks get sentimental about past performances, rather then be realistic about future performance. Think Monkey assessment of two more years is about right, but it certainly could be shorter. Sell now and reap the benefits or stick with him and live with the past memories and suffer the consequences.
If your roster is strong enough the second may not be that bad I guess.:noidea:

Theres 0 percent chance Rudolph is as bad as Vick was at that point. I'm not really a Rudolph fan but we dont even know itll be Rudolph. elite WRs are usually fine with bad QBs though. Amd Big Ben might be around for a while still. Sure ABs value is only goingdown here but theres a lot of points to be had there still if you're a contender. I wouldnt get too caught up in a value decline.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres 0 percent chance Rudolph is as bad as Vick was at that point. I'm not really a Rudolph fan but we dont even know itll be Rudolph. elite WRs are usually fine with bad QBs though. Amd Big Ben might be around for a while still. Sure ABs value is only goingdown here but theres a lot of points to be had there still if you're a contender. I wouldnt get too caught up in a value decline.
Guess it really depends on your roster. I recommend OP keeps Brown, but if your not a contender now is the time to move Brown. Nobody knows if Brown will be fine with whoever at QB. If I was to venture a guess I’d strongly suggest that’s not the case. Course that just IMO.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it really depends on your roster. I recommend OP keeps Brown, but if your not a contender now is the time to move Brown. Nobody knows if Brown will be fine with whoever at QB. If I was to venture a guess I’d strongly suggest that’s not the case. Course that just IMO.

Yea I'd agree with that. If i weren't competing I'd move him.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do IDP's and OL's?? K, maybe 3.04 wasn't utter garbage, but still ain't much
Yeah it's a full roster, punters and OL, with a salary cap that mimics's the NFL. Which is also another consideration. AB is a 20 million a year guy on my team with 4 years left on his contract. If he tanks at some point, I eat that contract. But yeah, that's still not enough.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Gordon and Hunt in the backfield and Brown, Beckham and Gronk you should DEFINITELY NOT be selling.

Winning NOW is the best possible thing.

It's a good topic, but considering your roster the idea floors me. How on earth would you want to weaken your team right now? If you feel like you must trade him because there is a cliff approaching, then you should at least be trying to package him for Evans.

I wouldn't expect a cliff for Antonio anyway. Sure he could lose Ben suddenly, but Brown runs crisp routes and gets open. He'll continue to produce above WR2 in almost any scenario.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Gordon and Hunt in the backfield and Brown, Beckham and Gronk you should DEFINITELY NOT be selling.

Winning NOW is the best possible thing.

It's a good topic, but considering your roster the idea floors me. How on earth would you want to weaken your team right now? If you feel like you must trade him because there is a cliff approaching, then you should at least be trying to package him for Evans.

I wouldn't expect a cliff for Antonio anyway. Sure he could lose Ben suddenly, but Brown runs crisp routes and gets open. He'll continue to produce above WR2 in almost any scenario.
Agreed

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give two first rounders and a number 3 receiver for him.

I'd also sell him for the right two first rounders and a number 2 running back.

Maybe. It'd prolly take a number 1 RB and some other parts. Like the 4th pick. It has slightly more value than the 7-8th pick imo.

There isn't a player I wouldn't sell for the right return. And sometimes that return is only right for one specific Dynasty team.

Geez, what's with all these first rounders you'd give. You'd think you just had the first four picks in a draft or something :)