• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANTONIO BROWN OFFICIALLY RULED OUT

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Yes, they're part of the game and influence it a great deal when they involve key players. If the Pats had lost the SB last year and I tried to blame it on losing Jerod Mayo, you'd have every right to take me to task. We were relatively healthy last year, thus the win. Just like the Seahawks the year before.

2) Cassel stepped up?! WTF?, Brady would have won ring #4 with that team. Cassel never did shit again.

3) Where did I name call?

Guess you could of run with Tebow instead of Cassel had he been around then.

Good luck to the Patriots this weekend,

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really sucks. You always want teams to play each other at 100% so you know who the true better team is. We didn't get that the first game, and we won't get it this game either.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the AB scratch is a blow to the offense, but did anyone notice how Bryant stepped up last week after Ben challenged him...That was the most acrobatic catch in the end zone I have ever witnessed...
Wheaton is a long way from being a slouch, Tou did a very good job out of the BF also, in other words, don't throw the baby out with the wash....This is an AFCN team, if you want to fight, you're starting a day late...That's what they live for, adversity is a sugar treat to them.....
I still say Pitts wins, just a closer game than with AB....
If you take them for granted, you will suffer !!!!! :fencing:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacman is man of his word. He is truly sorry.

I mean Antonio Brown should really win an Emmy for this. He went all out faking this injury to the point of not playing a week later. Pacman knows when someone is faking it.

Oh wait, Jones is very sincere though.

Reactions: BUD

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac man is lucky he still is playing pro football imo, if he didn't have the job he has now he would more than likely be playing football in the pen

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacman is man of his word. He is truly sorry.

I mean Antonio Brown should really win an Emmy for this. He went all out faking this injury to the point of not playing a week later. Pacman knows when someone is faking it.

Oh wait, Jones is very sincere though.

Don't you mean a Grammy?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you mean a Grammy?

Yeah. That one.

I wonder if this apology from Jones makes him the frontrunner of the Arthur Ashe Courage and Humanitarian Award?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver goes to the SB. Manning wins another ring. Although I would love for KC to get there.

If Denver wins the AFC they better pick the road uniforms. More than ever, we need Arizona or Seattle to end Carolina.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said this
Who says he has a concussion? The NFL?

I don't believe anything the NFL says. If he truly did suffer a concussion and was knocked out cold then he will not play next week. Tyler Eifert missed several games with a much less severe looking concussion. So, we'll see. I'm betting Brown is perfectly fine come Sunday.

I just read on another message board that Brown is already out of the protocol. Is that true?

your right you just implied it, my fault