• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown flopped according to Pacman Jones

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read my friend you continue to ignore that anyone who is considered an expert of "official" disagrees with you, you continue to be ignorant to that. its funny, i keep saying it, you keep not acknowledging it, then will pop off with some sill remark looking for an explanation, this little game is done.......you cant provide an iota of rationale why they are ALL wrong, and your right
So you can't explain it either. Got it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your trolling skills are poor.

i know i know your not a troll you just want an explanation.

however, many are given.....we just didnt regurgitate the same things you have already heard, and, it allows you to argue....

if your gonna troll, make it entertaining like @Rock Strongo

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: dont know dont care .. water under the bridge at this point .. munchak will probably get a fine ..
Dreadlocks are part of the uniform, if you want long hair then you have to be ready for another player to pull your hair while being tackled.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a fastball in the head in highschool. Don't remember it but I was told I got up, jogged to first, advanced to 2nd on a groundball and then during the next batter fell flat onto my face, out like a light.
OK, that explains a lot...:yes:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks to me like munchak was just trying to slow him down so he dosent get hurt or run into our player
No way. That was definitely an aggressive move at the end. May not have grabbed the hair on purpose, but he already slowed down. He kind of flung him past him and it was on purpose. If You are a guy on the sideline, you are supposed to be the passive one.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. That was definitely an aggressive move at the end. May not have grabbed the hair on purpose, but he already slowed down. He kind of flung him past him and it was on purpose. If You are a guy on the sideline, you are supposed to be the passive one.
to me it looked like he was tryin to be helpful .. but different people see it different ways and so did the refs .. so live and learn .. its water under the bridge now as far as im concerned.. cant change what happened.. and its totally out of the fans hands .. so we got that going for us

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to cherry pick!

here

This is why Ryan Shazier wasn't flagged for head shot to Gio Bernard

that calls it questionable

www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/shazier-hit-on-bernard-still-deemed-legal-by-several-analysts/

that deems it legal , and gives analysts names

also read your posted article, the guy says he should be penalized, then gets wishy washy...either way we can do this all day....... you can find opinion pieces, so can i, fact is many experts and the ones that matter deemed it legal........like i said were done, your not gonna find a "new expert" or a god, that overrides nfl analysts, players, coaches, and officials
Did you read your own links that you posted? Read the CBS one and look at the "update"
Personally I think it should have been a penalty because it wasn't incidental. I'd be pissed about that if I'm a Bengal or Gio himself...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me it looked like he was tryin to be helpful .. but different people see it different ways and so did the refs .. so live and learn .. its water under the bridge now as far as im concerned.. cant change what happened.. and its totally out of the fans hands .. so we got that going for us
Wait. You look at that video posted above and at the end when he, with both hands, tries to pull him past him and down that he was being helpful? Look at the end part of the contract again. I'm not saying it was "Burfict like" of course and I agree he didn't look like he pulled his hair on purpose IMO, but he did aggressively pull him. Not sure i'd even call a penalty, just disagree with the good Samaritan talk.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. You look at that video posted above and at the end when he, with both hands, tries to pull him past him and down that he was being helpful? Look at the end part of the contract again. I'm not saying it was "Burfict like" of course and I agree he didn't look like he pulled his hair on purpose IMO, but he did aggressively pull him. Not sure i'd even call a penalty, just disagree with the good Samaritan talk.
I actually think he was also trying to stop him from plowing into our player that already hit the bench ..

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read your own links that you posted? Read the CBS one and look at the "update"
Personally I think it should have been a penalty because it wasn't incidental. I'd be pissed about that if I'm a Bengal or Gio himself...
obviously not:suds:
UPDATE: As several people have pointed out, while Bernard does, in fact, become a runner after two steps, Shazier used his helmet "to butt, spear or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily," which is a violation of Rule 12, Section 2, Article 6(i).
And then there's this rule, which could have also applied:

Rule 12, Section 2, Article 8. Initiating Contact With the Crown of the Helmet.It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the 2nd day in a row Antonio Brown has not passed the Concussion Protocol to even begin light work outs. Doesn't mean he won't play but this was supposed to be a big day in determining his availability.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the 2nd day in a row Antonio Brown has not passed the Concussion Protocol to even begin light work outs. Doesn't mean he won't play but this was supposed to be a big day in determining his availability.
Remember according to @kramer1 he is faking, and has passed the protocol test already. Also he never had a concussion the nfl just wants you to believe that.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember according to @kramer1 he is faking, and has passed the protocol test already. Also he never had a concussion the nfl just wants you to believe that.
Well, that way it makes for a better story and higher ratings for the NFL, blah blah blah