• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown flopped according to Pacman Jones

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want jones to get hit like brown did and see how he would react

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you capable of independent thought?

If it's so clear cut just explain what part of the rule didn't meet the criteria on that play and point to a play where you think it should be called.

This is the play that rule was designed for.
lets play devils advocate here . Who will i believe, message board guy who says the hit was incorrectly called.

Or

officials, the league, coaches, players etc. you know people with qualifications

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets play devils advocate here . Who will i believe, message board guy who says the hit was incorrectly called.

Or

officials, the league, coaches, players etc. you know people with qualifications
All I'm asking for is an explanation - - -

The rule says if the players are outside the tackle box (check)
and
One player violently strikes the other with the crown of his helmet (check)
it is
Roughing, a 15 yard penalty, and
if violent enough, reason for ejection.

Am I misreading the rule? Please, enlighten me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm asking for is an explanation - - -

The rule says if the players are outside the tackle box (check)
and
One player violently strikes the other with the crown of his helmet (check)
it is
Roughing, a 15 yard penalty, and
if violent enough, reason for ejection.

Am I misreading the rule? Please, enlighten me.

Would you like me to google the many explanations given by the experts already? Or are they not suffice you would like to hear the same thing again.
To answer yes , if you disagree , your reading it wrong. Many many players, coaches, refs, experts.... Ppl with clear qualifications have explained this. If you can't accept it, then your merely looking for arguments, we're done here.

You don't want message board guys explanation. You want to argue. You won't accept expert opinions. Why accept mine?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like me to google the many explanations given by the experts already? Or are they not suffice you would like to hear the same thing again.
To answer yes , if you disagree , your reading it wrong. Many many players, coaches, refs, experts.... Ppl with clear qualifications have explained this. If you can't accept it, then your merely looking for arguments, we're done here.
So in other words, you can't formulate a cogent thought about why the hit wasn't a foul. Thanks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right good comeback. So explain to me why the hundreds of experts r wrong

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to cherry pick!

here

This is why Ryan Shazier wasn't flagged for head shot to Gio Bernard

that calls it questionable

www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/shazier-hit-on-bernard-still-deemed-legal-by-several-analysts/

that deems it legal , and gives analysts names

also read your posted article, the guy says he should be penalized, then gets wishy washy...either way we can do this all day....... you can find opinion pieces, so can i, fact is many experts and the ones that matter deemed it legal........like i said were done, your not gonna find a "new expert" or a god, that overrides nfl analysts, players, coaches, and officials

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took your advice.

First link I pulled up:

FAQ: A chaotic fourth quarter of calls in Steelers-Bengals

Why wasn't Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier penalized for a hit that appeared to knock out Bengals running back Giovani Bernard?
In short, Shazier should have been.
Shaziers head was targeting Gio's right shoulder and in the process their helmets made contact. He wasn't trying to hit him in the head. If a penalty were called, it should be for lowering his head.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaziers head was targeting Gio's right shoulder and in the process their helmets made contact. He wasn't trying to hit him in the head. If a penalty were called, it should be for lowering his head.
it does not matter where he hit him if he used the crown of his helmet.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NFL disagrees
Or, the refs missed the call. I'm just trying to get an explanation of how it wasn't a penalty and all I get are pissy little responses like "internet message board guy" and crap like that.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, the refs missed the call. I'm just trying to get an explanation of how it wasn't a penalty and all I get are pissy little responses like "internet message board guy" and crap like that.
he gave you plenty of explanations ..but they dont fit your agenda so you dont even want to consider them so just tell us how much you hate the steelers and how the nfl favors us and be done with it

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying it wasn't targeting like I have heard some claim. Him using the crown of his head could have been called but wasnt but its not easy to break a life long habit that has been seared into his brain by coaches to hit the ball with your face while making a tackle if possible.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive heard that term 1000's times.

I was left scratching my head on why that was not called.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he gave you plenty of explanations ..but they dont fit your agenda so you dont even want to consider them so just tell us how much you hate the steelers and how the nfl favors us and be done with it
the only explanation he gave was that all the experts he has heard said it wasn't a penalty. how is that even an answer? either there is an answer or there isn't. If there is one, just cough it up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read my friend you continue to ignore that anyone who is considered an expert of "official" disagrees with you, you continue to be ignorant to that. its funny, i keep saying it, you keep not acknowledging it, then will pop off with some sill remark looking for an explanation, this little game is done.......you cant provide an iota of rationale why they are ALL wrong, and your right