• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

antics in MIA/NY game show whats wrong

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're suggesting there was no such thing as star favoring before Stern came in.....in 1984? Don't be obtuse. It happened in all 4 major sports.

The league got softer because the owners started paying players more money. You can't have some scrub (in hockey terms "goon") fouling star players hard, to possibly cause injury, to get them out of the game. Fans don't pay good money to see goons play. They want to see the stars play.

It's simple common sense to realize this.

er, so you're saying this WASN'T accentuated under his watch? you're saying this is no different than BEFORE he took over the league as commish in '84? ok if you say so...

look, i get what you're TRYING to say, but if you don't think that it didn't become more blatant at that point then something's wrong...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
er, so you're saying this WASN'T accentuated under his watch? you're saying this is no different than BEFORE he took over the league as commish in '84? ok if you say so...

look, i get what you're TRYING to say, but if you don't think that it didn't become more blatant at that point then something's wrong...
Your reasoning's as to why he was a "horrible commish" is absolutely petty. If you were a lifelong fan of a team who was on the opposite end (more often than not) of the favorable calls/star favoritism, I could see your point......but you're not.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reasoning's as to why he was a "horrible commish" is absolutely petty.
no it isn't. it's the truth...

If you were a lifelong fan of a team who was on the opposite end (more often than not) of the favorable calls/star favoritism, I could see your point......but you're not.

so what you're saying is my reasoning's flawed because i'm a Lakers fan...?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so what you're saying is my reasoning's flawed because i'm a Lakers fan...?

I'm saying it's all around petty. If it bothered you that bad, then you would have not allegedly been watching all these years.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying it's all around petty. If it bothered you that bad, then you would have not allegedly been watching all these years.

LMAO @ "allegedly". yeah ok if you say so. but hey, it isn't like I know how much basketball i've seen in my lifetime...:rollseyes:

you can throw up all the "homerism" accusations you'd like, but i DO see the nuances of the game and how they've changed over time. have fun proving that i haven't, though...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO @ "allegedly". yeah ok if you say so. but hey, it isn't like I know how much basketball i've seen in my lifetime...:rollseyes:

you can throw up all the "homerism" accusations you'd like, but i DO see the nuances of the game and how they've changed over time. have fun proving that i haven't, though...:lol:

Oh God.
Another thread with ClueLess demanding proof of his idiocy. :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh God.
Another thread with ClueLess demanding proof of his idiocy. :lol:

running your ignorant lip isn't QUITE the same as disputing what i said. and since what i said is TRUE you can go back to crying yourself to sleep again...:laugh3::laugh3:

wow. even your TROLLING's getting weak. can you do ANYTHING right, FuckUp...?:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Trolling is what i am. lying is what i do. some day i'll get you, CL. don't you laugh, i WILL.":bawling:-TurnUpTheHeat

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
running your ignorant lip isn't QUITE the same as disputing what i said. and since what i said is TRUE you can go back to crying yourself to sleep again...:laugh3::laugh3:

wow. even your TROLLING's getting weak. can you do ANYTHING right, FuckUp...?:lol:

Disputing what you said?:lol:

FACT is that you have been plastered in the head by proof many times.
Doesn't matter though.
All it does is put you in backspin and bullshit mode.

Do we need to rehash again?:noidea:

I've got an idea. How about you provide some proof to the accusations that you continue to make?

I'll be waiting :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disputing what you said?
that'd be a YES, FuckUp...:lol:

FACT is that you have been plastered in the head by proof many times.
Doesn't matter though.
All it does is put you in backspin and bullshit mode.

so me saying the league has gotten softer and Stern wasn't a good commish(something everyone else sees quite CLEARLY) needs to somehow be PROVEN? my reasons weren't valid enough? LOL well, it isn't like i CARE what you think of my reasoning anyways...

Do we need to rehash again?:noidea:

when you "hash" for the first time DO get back to me...:lol:

I've got an idea.

THAT'LL be a first...:laugh3:

How about you provide some proof to the accusations that you continue to make?

been evident to anyone WATCHING the games. guess you simply aren't all that bright...:lol:

I'll be waiting :lol:

and drooling more than likely, knuckle dragger...

LMFAO. needless to say it's past this ignorant fuck's bedtime again...