• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Bennett has yet to hit a shot in his NBA career

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and getting beat by Jordan every year is your argument of relevance?

Look, bottom line you guys much better than usual and you should enjoy that. My opinion is just an opinion that I think I have justified fairly well. Either way, enjoy your team!!

So your team is only relevant if you win the championship. So the spurs and the pacers and were irrelevant last year..that's not the season I watched.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree they are at a disadvantage due to the city, a lot of cities have that disadvantage. San Antonio to a much lesser extent and then Detroit.

I lived in/ near Cleveland for 27 years.
I went to San Antonio for the first ( and last ) time to watch games 4,5 last Finals.

If Miami and LA are 9s or 10s, Cleveland is a 3 or 4. and IMO, S.A. is a 1 or 2.
There isn't much to do there, and you can only hike up and down that Riverwalk so many times.

Now, if you are a teenage boy there, you might enjoy it, because there were a hell of a lot of pregnant teenage girls.

jjgaytor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in/ near Cleveland for 27 years.
I went to San Antonio for the first ( and last ) time to watch games 4,5 last Finals.

If Miami and LA are 9s or 10s, Cleveland is a 3 or 4. and IMO, S.A. is a 1 or 2.
There isn't much to do there, and you can only hike up and down that Riverwalk so many times.

Now, if you are a teenage boy there, you might enjoy it, because there were a hell of a lot of pregnant teenage girls.

Miami and LA are pretty run down nowadays. Their are many nicer cities in cali. Florida is pretty run down as a state in general. It would be cool to live there in your 80's maybe.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami and LA are pretty run down nowadays. Their are many nicer cities in cali. Florida is pretty run down as a state in general. It would be cool to live there in your 80's maybe.

I haven't been to L.A. since I think 2002, and I don't disagree as far as downtown areas.
I was talking and rating from where an NBA player would live perspective.

You can find beautiful areas in LA, Miami.
Not so much in the other cities.