• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Trent Williams question.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were hoping too Trent!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do TW for OBJ.

A WTF! turd just dropped. Here's to hoping you're talking about pushin a button or the love that dare not speak its name and not a straight up trade. Beckham is a poster child for the type of player the Skins need to stay the hell away from.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A WTF! turd just dropped. Here's to hoping you're talking about pushin a button or the love that dare not speak its name and not a straight up trade. Beckham is a poster child for the type of player the Skins need to stay the hell away from.

Typically I agree. But Beckham is a head ache that will actually suit up, while TW won’t. Also, OBJ is better than any third we could get. Hell, maybe use him for a year or two, keep his nose clean, then trade him for a high pick.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typically I agree. But Beckham is a head ache that will actually suit up, while TW won’t. Also, OBJ is better than any third we could get. Hell, maybe use him for a year or two, keep his nose clean, then trade him for a high pick.

If we had some more players who wouldn't be afraid to get in OBJ's ass if/when he started throwing his inevitable hissy fits and a more stable QB situation.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had some more players who wouldn't be afraid to get in OBJ's ass if/when he started throwing his inevitable hissy fits and a more stable QB situation.

Chase Young perhaps. OBJ is the size of Young’s bicep. His weak one. Which is still a normal human beings strong one, if that human being had taken steroids since he was 12.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heyyyy, I thought that this fan base didn't want those type of guys?

Didn't we have discussions about that, with many stating that they ONLY wanted those safe, heads down, lunch pail, neutral dudes?

Washington cuts and/or trades guys who dare speak up or speak out, right? Our locker room is quiet and when asked what kind or post game treat they want, the response in unison is alway "Vanilla ice cream!!" So OBJ would run the joint until he's traded away for daring to bring in some yucky assed chocolate. :pound::pound:

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do it if Beckham is agreeable to coming here. He'd get to play the Giants twice a year - maybe that's incentive enough for him. Would RR want him? Probably not.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we end up with a 2020 4th and a 2021 2nd for TW. Just don't see us getting a high pick in this draft.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns can’t beat a day 3 pick ?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stymietee

I can't speak for the whole fan-base, but for me personally. I'm not automatically against players who speak their mind, might have some suspect or questionable character issues, are or can be ass0s etc. The problem is that just like any other move involving player personnel. The Skins have sucked swollen blue nuts far as these type players attained in the Snyder era.

Josh Norman
Albert Haynesworth
Jr Galette
Rueben Foster

Of those players above its Norman who has contributed the most. How ass backwards, nonsensical is that?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Wiliams for a 4th round pick? Forget it. Keep him on your roster. wait until the season starts and see who then is in need of a premier LT after injuries hit in preseason. Worst case, make him play for you or retire.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Wiliams for a 4th round pick? Forget it. Keep him on your roster. wait until the season starts and see who then is in need of a premier LT after injuries hit in preseason. Worst case, make him play for you or retire.

Agree, if you can't get what you are looking for wait until Tackles start going down.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stymietee

I can't speak for the whole fan-base, but for me personally. I'm not automatically against players who speak their mind, might have some suspect or questionable character issues, are or can be ass0s etc. The problem is that just like any other move involving player personnel. The Skins have sucked swollen blue nuts far as these type players attained in the Snyder era.

Josh Norman
Albert Haynesworth
Jr Galette
Rueben Foster

Of those players above its Norman who has contributed the most. How ass backwards, nonsensical is that?

I couldn't agree more! We were supposed to have men leading men and got bureaucrats, yes "men?" and cowards instead. Almost everyone involved have been male and as such, subject to that test that we impose upon one another. Earn the respect, and we generally don't cross certain lines but show just a little bitch and...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree, if you can't get what you are looking for wait until Tackles start going down.

Problem with this line of thinking is, you are trading Trent possibly to a team he does not want to go to. So the team making the trade is risking a 4th for a guy who might actually not show up. In which case Trent isa scratch off ticket. He might pay off, he might not. But the team that traded for him is still out that 4th rounder.

This is why I think unless the Redskins are talking to trent to see where he would be willing to go, they wont get better than a late 6th for him this far into it.

I could be wrong, but I dont think I am.