• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anger In The COWBOY'S Locker Room?

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Bill's debacle, there seemed to be anger

It's about time.......

Garrett and Prescott are human robots....
In post game interviews, they are nauseating to listen to.
If you push their buttons, they will tell you, they're going to go back and "LOOK AT THE TAPE."

Sometimes, being a leader, is about, not accepting defeat in a pleasant way.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Bill's debacle, there seemed to be anger

It's about time.......

Garrett and Prescott are human robots....
In post game interviews, they are nauseating to listen to.
If you push their buttons, they will tell you, they're going to go back and "LOOK AT THE TAPE."

Sometimes, being a leader, is about, not accepting defeat in a pleasant way.
Garrett decided long ago that he was only in this for the money. He lets himself be puppeteered and abused by the owner, who also is a self-styled GM, placing inadequate or flawed personnel around him. It’s probably best for all parties if Garrett just leaves town— except the fans; it’s doubtful Jones hires a replacement with any backbone.

As for Prescott, he’s just a mediocre QB. He’s been exposed already as a guy who, when he’s encountered a decent defense..., crumbles and makes poor decisions. He’s still good most of the time, but will probably re-signed for a crapload of money. I’m not sure him getting pissed off in front of the cameras at a press conference is going to win the next game

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Mediocre?

I think he is saying mediocre against good defenses and good teams. Based on the stats and his record versus good teams since 2016, he is spot on or perhaps even giving him more credit. He is excellent against lessor competition.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is saying mediocre against good defenses and good teams. Based on the stats and his record versus good teams since 2016, he is spot on or perhaps even giving him more credit. He is excellent against lessor competition.
Yes. Whipping up on crap teams’ defenses isn’t what makes for a good quarterback. Blaming lack of quality receivers or a sub-par O-line is similarly disingenuous.

Reactions: GNG

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done with garrett. A coach like Jimmy Johnson expected excellence. He would have got rid of maher weeks ago. This team going nowhere with Garrett Potential replacements; Riley,Meyer,Campbell,Bienemy? I liked Campbell when he was a TE for us. He has fire.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett decided long ago that he was only in this for the money. He lets himself be puppeteered and abused by the owner, who also is a self-styled GM, placing inadequate or flawed personnel around him. It’s probably best for all parties if Garrett just leaves town— except the fans; it’s doubtful Jones hires a replacement with any backbone.

As for Prescott, he’s just a mediocre QB. He’s been exposed already as a guy who, when he’s encountered a decent defense..., crumbles and makes poor decisions. He’s still good most of the time, but will probably re-signed for a crapload of money. I’m not sure him getting pissed off in front of the cameras at a press conference is going to win the next game
Well I'd have to agree with you about Garrett. He kept his mouth shut and teabagged Jerry Jones every week and made big money. Time for the next patsy to take over. Prescott needs a decent coach but who know if he'll get one. Decent coaches won't touch Jerruh!

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done with garrett. A coach like Jimmy Johnson expected excellence. He would have got rid of maher weeks ago. This team going nowhere with Garrett Potential replacements; Riley,Meyer,Campbell,Bienemy? I liked Campbell when he was a TE for us. He has fire.
Do you whine much?

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'd have to agree with you about Garrett. He kept his mouth shut and teabagged Jerry Jones every week and made big money. Time for the next patsy to take over. Prescott needs a decent coach but who know if he'll get one. Decent coaches won't touch Jerruh!
Certain owners don't care enough. Sure, they'd like to win, but not if it means giving up an element of control. Meanwhile, the traditionally "good" franchises all feature head coaches and/or GMs that the owner rarely (if ever) getting involved in personnel management or offensive / defensive management. People may not like Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, New York Giants, Baltimore, but you have to respect that they have careful, thoughtful, steady ownership that doesn't feel a need to tinker.

It's one thing to be a chronically mismanaged franchise and be cursed like the Bengals or Padres or Coyotes. No one expects much. But the Cowboys continually shit all over their fans by pretending to greatness and saddling them with terrible coaching schemes. No caring organization would proclaim they were "America's Team" and then shrug off a 4-10 playoff record in 23 years.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain owners don't care enough. Sure, they'd like to win, but not if it means giving up an element of control. Meanwhile, the traditionally "good" franchises all feature head coaches and/or GMs that the owner rarely (if ever) getting involved in personnel management or offensive / defensive management. People may not like Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, New York Giants, Baltimore, but you have to respect that they have careful, thoughtful, steady ownership that doesn't feel a need to tinker.

It's one thing to be a chronically mismanaged franchise and be cursed like the Bengals or Padres or Coyotes. No one expects much. But the Cowboys continually shit all over their fans by pretending to greatness and saddling them with terrible coaching schemes. No caring organization would proclaim they were "America's Team" and then shrug off a 4-10 playoff record in 23 years.
And it costs $75 to park your fucking car at the stadium. :tsk: