• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy Reid's last year in Philly?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Chip Kelly would be very successful at the pro level. I don't think that offense would work in the NFL. Besides, whenever Oregon plays a really good defense they always lose. If I were Philly I wouldn't make a play at him.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy is going to Cleveland.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Andy is going to Cleveland.

Where good coaches go to die. It's like going to Oakland for a player. XD

I'm leaning towards him taking the year off next year if he's not back. I wonder if Gruden would have any problem replacing Reid in Philadelphia if it got to that point? Although, I'm becoming more and more convinced that Gruden may actually go through with this MNF thing a little bit longer than I thought he would a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm leaning towards him taking the year off next year if he's not back. I wonder if Gruden would have any problem replacing Reid in Philadelphia if it got to that point? Although, I'm becoming more and more convinced that Gruden may actually go through with this MNF thing a little bit longer than I thought he would a year ago.

If I was Reid I would take the year off unless an ideal job presents itself. You can't tell me with all those years in Philly and with his son's recent passing he's not emotionally and physically worn down.

Take the year off, rest, and drop some of that weight and get yourself healthier........also learn about a running game.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will now answer this question - if it isn't then Philly should throw Jeff out of town