• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck is an interception machine.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could man jelly be a pseudonym for Tgann? Except Manning Jelly likes to antagonize Hawk fans?
I know you're too young to remember this, but Hawks fans remind me of you guys after 2004. You guys begged and screamed respect for Brady after that Super Bowl. While Brady did eventually earn my respect over the years, I don't feel like wilson will. Brady evolved into a great QB in the ten or so years he won Super Bowls, but TBH honest, we both know he only won them in Wilson style early in his career. I don't see that in Wilson.....the ability to put a team on his shoulders and carry them.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck does pretty good vs ravens .

Not in the playoffs, he don't...
RAVENS DEFEAT COLTS, 24-9 :nono:
Posted Jan 6, 2013

headshot-bowen-kevin.jpg
Kevin Bowen Colts.com Writer About Kevin @KBowenColts

The Colts season ended on Sunday with a 24-9 loss to the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium in the Wild Card Playoffs.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck hasn't won shit since spygate.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason listening to Jelly reel off excuses for Luck brings this to mind....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also....if the NFL was so favored forwards offenses, then why do great defensive teams with beast running games continually win Super Bowls???

Maybe because in December/January when the weather turns cold it makes it that much harder to pass the football meaning running teams with a great defense have that much more of an advantage. Or maybe because it is very difficult to build a great defense but those that do are unique in the league and time and time again a great defense has shown they can still beat a great offense. When we are talking stats though week in and week out a great QB is rarely playing a top-3 defense. Especially for a guy like Andrew Luck who is playing in the AFC South one of the worst divisions in the NFL for the past 10 or so years. I mean just looking at last year 2 of the 3 division opponents finished in the bottom 7 teams in the league on defense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're too young to remember this, but Hawks fans remind me of you guys after 2004. You guys begged and screamed respect for Brady after that Super Bowl. While Brady did eventually earn my respect over the years, I don't feel like wilson will. Brady evolved into a great QB in the ten or so years he won Super Bowls, but TBH honest, we both know he only won them in Wilson style early in his career. I don't see that in Wilson.....the ability to put a team on his shoulders and carry them.
What did Wilson do at the Green Bay playoff game?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Wilson do at the Green Bay playoff game?

Complete waste of time. He has to dismiss Wilson out of hand because then he can rationalize how he doesn't need to compare Wilson to his true love, Luck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because in December/January when the weather turns cold it makes it that much harder to pass the football meaning running teams with a great defense have that much more of an advantage. Or maybe because it is very difficult to build a great defense but those that do are unique in the league and time and time again a great defense has shown they can still beat a great offense. When we are talking stats though week in and week out a great QB is rarely playing a top-3 defense. Especially for a guy like Andrew Luck who is playing in the AFC South one of the worst divisions in the NFL for the past 10 or so years. I mean just looking at last year 2 of the 3 division opponents finished in the bottom 7 teams in the league on defense.
I heard the same thing about the GOAT for years.....he seems to be doing just fine in the AFCW. Meh....AFCS defenses are pretty legit. It's their incapable offenses that put them in shitty situations, but seriously are we stooping to using 4 games a year to refute the fact that luck is an "int machine"?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete waste of time. He has to dismiss Wilson out of hand because then he can rationalize how he doesn't need to compare Wilson to his true love, Luck.

I don't need to compare Wilson to Luck......it's not worth my or anyone's time. If you're content, I understand.....you haven't had a legit QB since Matt Hasselbeck? Our backup....haha

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to compare Wilson to Luck......it's not worth my or anyone's time. If you're content, I understand.....you haven't had a legit QB since Matt Hasselbeck? Our backup....haha

Thank you for proving my point.

Don't worry. I'm more than content. 2 Super Bowl appearances and a Super Bowl victory.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for proving my point.

Don't worry. I'm more than content. 2 Super Bowl appearances and a Super Bowl victory.
Thanks Eli Manning/Joe Flacco fan! I know it just KILLS you to see people worshiping Luck....but honestly, the praise is legit no matter how many Super Bowls Wilson wins behind a great defense and running game

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Eli Manning/Joe Flacco fan! I know it just KILLS you to see people worshiping Luck....but honestly, the praise is legit no matter how many Super Bowls Wilson wins behind a great defense and running game

Doesn't bother me in the least that people worship Luck. I find it odd for a man to worship another man but to each their own.

I'm cool with Wilson winning Super Bowls and Luck getting worshipped.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't bother me in the least that people worship Luck. I find it odd for a man to worship another man but to each their own.

I'm cool with Wilson winning Super Bowls and Luck getting worshipped.
Yeah this thread proves that!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, are you saying Hasselbeck is (or ever was) a more legit QB that RW?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are you saying Hasselbeck is (or ever was) a more legit QB that RW?
What I am saying is that I've witnessed greatness at the QB position for over 2 decades. I can understand why seahawk fans are giddy

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am saying is that I've witnessed greatness at the QB position for over 2 decades. I can understand why seahawk fans are giddy

Congrats. Those 20 years of QB greatness brought Indy 1 SB Championship. Congrats.
Problem is Indy should have won 5, but that's OK with you I guess.

Both of your GREAT QB's have a reputation for stellar regular season play, then CHOKE in the playoffs.
But ya, we are jealous of all that PLAYOFF greatest.