• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck is an interception machine.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck has thrown the 3rd most INTs since 2012 (playoffs and regular season). His 55 is only bested by the 56 thrown by both Eli Manning and Andy Dalton. His 30 fumbles is also 3rd (15 lost). But, obviously it's Seattle's need to respect that caused him to have 70 turnovers in 54 games.

:violin:
Wasn't trying to troll Seahawk fans, but I did! Hahaha the inferiority complex is strong with this fanbase!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't trying to troll Seahawk fans, but I did! Hahaha the inferiority complex is strong with this fanbase!

You started a thread to pimp your boy and decided to leave his most obvious comparison of your list and you think it is Seahawk fans that that have an inferiority complex?

Some things never change.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started a thread to pimp your boy and decided to leave his most obvious comparison of your list and you think it is Seahawk fans that that have an inferiority complex?

Some things never change.
I know right?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok; I'll buy that. But he's hardly an "interception machine" IMO. Also, there were only a few QBs on that list who were better than Luck in the INT department when you eliminate the bad QBs on the list who may have thrown fewer picks but still suck.

I think Luck is like Favre - sometimes has too much faith in his own ability which leads to some magnificent plays, but also leads to unnecessary risks and turnovers. Favre never outgrew it, which is why he is the gold standard when talking about interceptions. Maybe Luck will, maybe not - we'll just have to see how he develops.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans whining and crying in another thread that doesn't suc

I don't know why you're vagina spews blood in every thread that mentions Luck being superior to Russell.....get over it already....majority rules!

What the fuck are you talking about?? I never even brought up any comparison to Wilson. Yet there you go off the deep end again.

It is rather sad that you ignore facts and spew crap constantly when you don't have anything to back it up.

Again, Luck is a great young QB and one of the best in the league now but is is still prone to turnovers. Try dealing with that without going into some frothy Tourettes rant.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he will never win a SB thanks to his drug addicted owner.

That did not stop the Cowboys from winning their 3 SBs with their current owner. Then again, they really have not done shit since 1995. So, you may have something there.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any Pats fan ever been as obnoxious about their QB as this friggin' guy?

Get back to us when the kid wins something.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh..m.
thanks little boy :)

Okay....try convincing everyone else....haha

New England Patriots 45
Indianapolis Colts 7 AFC Championship game
(no more convincing needed)
fc4bfe38-6954-4ce0-9dbf-112aa64d3667-2060x1236.jpeg
Ker Plunk !!!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor luck has never had protection in his 3 years . plus he plays with a inflated ball which when tipped is easier to bounce for a pick .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any Pats fan ever been as obnoxious about their QB as this friggin' guy?

Get back to us when the kid wins something.
get back to us win you don't cheat !!!!! lmao

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read this whole thing but just looking at the first post it is ridiculous to compare him to anybody on that list. The rules have completely changed since all of those guys started. Such as the big one of the 5-yard contact rule for the defense as that greatly increased the points being scored in a season and the easiness for a WR to get open. We have also seen rules on where and how you can hit a QB change since most of those guys started playing. So this is like comparing apples and oranges and trying to say they are the same thing because they are a fruit. It just doesn't work.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read this whole thing but just looking at the first post it is ridiculous to compare him to anybody on that list. The rules have completely changed since all of those guys started. Such as the big one of the 5-yard contact rule for the defense as that greatly increased the points being scored in a season and the easiness for a WR to get open. We have also seen rules on where and how you can hit a QB change since most of those guys started playing. So this is like comparing apples and oranges and trying to say they are the same thing because they are a fruit. It just doesn't work.
Yeah comparing his first three years to Manning, Rodgers, Brees, and Brady is overstepping the boundaries......:doh:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah comparing his first three years to Manning, Rodgers, Brees, and Brady is overstepping the boundaries......:doh:

Well when it was a very different NFL when these guys started compared to today then yes it is not making a fair comparison. I mean when a receiver could be pushed around the field left and right all play long until the pass was snapped compared to only in the first 5 yards then of course that is going to make a difference in stats. Or the rules to protect WR's when they go up to make a catch. It used to be about impossible to go over the middle of the field for a WR or TE where today that is pretty common place to find somebody running a route. The NFL has worked hard to give the offense more of an advantage especially over the last 10 years as they realize with FF and just fans in general points bring in the average fans. Points have gone up a decent jump in that time span so yes again comparing these guys is just not as great of a showing of how great Luck is as you are making it out to be.

Let's take another stat just to show the difference between now and then. This is just going back to 2002 before the 5 yard contact rule, defenseless receiver rule, and some of the contact rules on hitting a QB. In 2002 there were only 4 QB's to throw for over 4,000 yards and only 6 QB's had more than 25 touchdowns. This past year 13 QB's had more than 25 touchdowns and 11 QB's threw for over 4,000 yards. Life for a QB has never been easier than it is right now in the NFL.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when it was a very different NFL when these guys started compared to today then yes it is not making a fair comparison. I mean when a receiver could be pushed around the field left and right all play long until the pass was snapped compared to only in the first 5 yards then of course that is going to make a difference in stats. Or the rules to protect WR's when they go up to make a catch. It used to be about impossible to go over the middle of the field for a WR or TE where today that is pretty common place to find somebody running a route. The NFL has worked hard to give the offense more of an advantage especially over the last 10 years as they realize with FF and just fans in general points bring in the average fans. Points have gone up a decent jump in that time span so yes again comparing these guys is just not as great of a showing of how great Luck is as you are making it out to be.

Let's take another stat just to show the difference between now and then. This is just going back to 2002 before the 5 yard contact rule, defenseless receiver rule, and some of the contact rules on hitting a QB. In 2002 there were only 4 QB's to throw for over 4,000 yards and only 6 QB's had more than 25 touchdowns. This past year 13 QB's had more than 25 touchdowns and 11 QB's threw for over 4,000 yards. Life for a QB has never been easier than it is right now in the NFL.

Well we're getting a bit off topic, but I'll give my two cents. While the NFL has changed the rules to make passing easier, there's no doubt in my mind the QBing today is light years ahead of our yesteryears. Defenses today are bigger, stronger, faster, and more complex than they were 20-30 years ago There's also no doubt in my mind that if the 2013 Broncos played the 1978 Steelers under the 70s rules, the Broncos would mop them up....it wouldn't even be close. I grow tired of hearing about the rules. The rules evolved for a reason.....because defenses we're getting too good and the NFL knows that offense is what draws in the ratings.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also....if the NFL was so favored forwards offenses, then why do great defensive teams with beast running games continually win Super Bowls???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could man jelly be a pseudonym for Tgann? Except Manning Jelly likes to antagonize Hawk fans?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could man jelly be a pseudonym for Tgann? Except Manning Jelly likes to antagonize Hawk fans?
He's not antagonizing us in the least. Put a smile on my face right off with that last post.:lol: