• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Bynum Suspended for Sleeping With Coach's Fiancee?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is that Andrew Bynum was suspended for sleeping with coach's fiancee:

At this point it's no secret that Andrew Bynum will probably never play another game for the Cleveland Cavaliers. The mystery is in the details though. No one has really made it clear just what Bynum did to suddenly be removed from the team for "conduct detrimental." A report from Hip Hop Wired on December 30 alleges that Bynum's offense may be an affair with the wife of assistant coach Jamahl Mosley.

Since that report, the Cleveland Cavaliers have reportedly responded and are denying the news of an affair.

The woman in question is Kristina Anderson. She is the fiance of Jamahl Mosley and the mother of his children. At this point it is unknown of the rumors really are true and the use of allegedly should definitely be noted. However, Bynum's abrupt removal from all team activities, including travelling with the team and even sitting court side might just make some fans say "Hmmm."

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marriage and NBA really shouldnt be put in the same sentence.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That website really looks fabricated - just saying -

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean this Andrew Bynum? Hahahahaha. Nice hair.

Andrew-Bynum.jpg

Anyways, here is the slut in question

fKno4rJ.jpg

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[Quote:
At this point it's no secret that Andrew Bynum will probably never play another game for the Cleveland Cavaliers. The mystery is in the details though. No one has really made it clear just what Bynum did to suddenly be removed from the team for "conduct detrimental." A report from Hip Hop Wired on December 30 alleges that Bynum's offense may be an affair with the wife of assistant coach Jamahl Mosley.

This source is amusing to say the least. I don't know if it's true or not, but I certainly won't buy it unless there is a credible source reporting it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She wanted to see how big the pork sword is on a 7-footer. :noidea:

I believe this because you don't just randomly pick some woman and make shit up like this. The only thing I don't get is why this young gazillionaire would bother shtupping a.) a fairly unattractive woman, who is b.) the fiance of a professional acquaintance.

The dude is bound to have countless bootay calls or at the very worst, numbers to call that bring super high-quality ladies for $2,000 a pop.

Makes no sense.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe this because you don't just randomly pick some woman and make shit up like this. The only thing I don't get is why this young gazillionaire would bother shtupping a.) a fairly unattractive woman, who is b.) the fiance of a professional acquaintance.

The dude is bound to have countless bootay calls or at the very worst, numbers to call that bring super high-quality ladies for $2,000 a pop.

Makes no sense.

Some dudes get off on hoggin, even when their making millions per year. Just ask BigBen.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Richardson slept with Nashs wife and Nashs wife had a black baby lmao!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Richardson slept with Nashs wife and Nashs wife had a black baby lmao!

The kid ended up being his, but reports are she hooked up with Jason Richardson and Leandro Barbosa while married to Nash so not shocking he hit her with divorce papers once the baby was born no matter who the father ended up being. Nash had his side actions as well from what's been reported.

Why these pro-athletes ever get married, I'll never understand.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid ended up being his, but reports are she hooked up with Jason Richardson and Leandro Barbosa while married to Nash so not shocking he hit her with divorce papers once the baby was born no matter who the father ended up being. Nash had his side actions as well from what's been reported.

Why these pro-athletes ever get married, I'll never understand.

Nash led the league in assists both on and off the court for many years!!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Delonte smashed Lebron's mom, now this! It must be wild in Cleveland lol.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes no sense.

Maybe he just didn't like the coach.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZlxvn_jWgM]LL Cool J - I'm That Type Of Guy - YouTube[/ame]

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes no sense.

I disagree. This type of stuff has been spread many times before in many sports with no evidence. It seems like every time a player is suspended like this or walks away from a team there are rumours like this.