• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And thus the Frank Reich coaching tree was created.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another way of thinking about this.
I havent heard Bieniemy complain about not getting a HC job. Now maybe that is just his nature, or maybe he isnt really looking to becoming a HC yet. Maybe he is comfortable where he is? :noidea:

I had always wondered why one of the best DC's ever never got a HC job. Jim Johnson an Eagles DC never once took a HC job. I had to wonder if maybe he was just happy being what he was & not move on. Granted he was white so no one was gonna make a big deal about it & no one was gonna pressure him to become a HC like everyone does with Bieniemy. I am sure he gets a lot of pressure about it. But. What if he is happy where he is? maybe does the interviews half heartedly? What if he knows he isnt that old & willing to wait for Andy reid to pass the torch to what they created?
Because just like Jim Johnson. Doesn't make sense why he hasn't snagged a job. & I don't buy it is because he is black. He is getting snubbed.

Dont know the real reason, but there is more than one reason it could be.

Edit: BTW I looked up Jim Johnson. Coaches that coached under him. John Harbaugh, Ron Rivera & Sean McDermott.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell kind of logic is that? In an office if the custodian has success cleaning toilets it doesn't mean they should promote him to the fucking director of finance.

Like any career path the promotions that you earn will largely be based on your experience and applicable skills that they are looking for.
That is definitely an analogy that my boy @PE1 (why can't you @ him?) would pull out of his azz. Comparing an OC looking for a HC job to a janitor going for Director of Finance :L

You have definitely been promoted yourself, to top drama queen on this board...