• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And The Woods Knob Gobbling Begins.......

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may not be a "sport", but it is one of the most difficult individual "games" that there is.
I agree, I'm a four handicap and have won five club championships but now I'm dealing with physical problems and won't compete this year.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had there been the social media and multitude of sports shows back in 1986, it would have been the exact same thing as when Nicklaus won at 46.

Tiger is the second best player of all-time, and he hasn't done shit in 11 years. It's a story bro...yer gonna hear about it. Turn off the TV if it annoys you so much.

Yep - in this era there is no excuse to act in that manner. There are tons of other non-sports channels or you can go to Netflix or select any video you like on YouTube. This isn't the 70s.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I'm a four handicap and have won five club championships but now I'm dealing with physical problems and won't compete this year.

I like to drink and drive the carts, and it's one of my favorite places to smoke weed. Lulz...Everything's is so green and meticulous and it's all quiet en shit. :laugh:

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. It takes athleticism to create the physical exertion required to maneuver a golf club at the speed and precision required. There’s perhaps no other sport that requires training the tension and strength necessary from head to toe to hit a golf ball at the professional level.

Seems like a pretty stupid question to ask a dumb hyperbole.

You asked why someone can't do something as well as someone who is trained to do that thing well.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't won in 9 years and had an significant injury that could have kept him for the game forever. It was expected. Not sure why this is a shock LOL
He won a tour event in September, so this isn't totally unexpected, but winning the Master's again after all this time is remarkable.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Mike Greenberg makes you ghey
I think between his adoration for Lebron James and for baldy I'm not sure which is more sickening. Maybe he has a thing for balding ***** men.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if it was the best sporting event for 2019, but it certainly was better than this years SB which - unless you are a Pats fan - was one of the worst & most boring SBs ever.
The Masters is my favorite sporting event period; every year. The back nine drama on Sunday never fails. Somehow it comes down to the very end every year.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a pretty stupid question to ask a dumb hyperbole.

You asked why someone can't do something as well as someone who is trained to do that thing well.

It’s hyperbole to reconsider your assertion that golf is not a sport. If you’re not a golf fan than you don’t know what you don’t know, so I have to use hyperbole to break through the ignorance of your statement.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. If folks don't like it just watch something else like several folks here have mentioned. If anyone has to tune out ESPN, FS1, etc they won't miss much. I also laugh at the OP - he is constantly bitching about something & I consider him to be a total joke (oh yeah - he is obsessed with Tiger).
Stop the knob gobbling. You are an embarrassment

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the turning point was 12 and it showed the difference between Baldy and the pretenders. The top four guys right in front of him all hit it in the water and made double. Baldy was the only one smart enough to take the water out of play by hitting in the middle of the green where the bunker would protect any short shot from going back in the water. The others were to dumb to think of that and paid the price

For the most part that's true...especially Finau...granted, he hits it longer than Molinari, but to hit the same iron and watching the wind kill it just like it did Franceso's ball was the dumbest play of the tourney. If you know much about the history of that tournament...over the years, #12 with a Sunday pin on the right has killed more Green Jackets than one can count on both hands...going back to Couples ball holding up on the bank..they had to know don't shoot at that pin.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part that's true...especially Finau...granted, he hits it longer than Molinari, but to hit the same iron and watching the wind kill it just like it did Franceso's ball was the dumbest play of the tourney. If you know much about the history of that tournament...over the years, #12 with a Sunday pin on the right has killed more Green Jackets than one can count on both hands...going back to Couples ball holding up on the bank..they had to know don't shoot at that pin.
Yep. You aim at the center of the green and if you gag a little and hit it short the bunker keeps it out of the water. From that bunker its a relatively easy up and down for these guys and at the very most you make a bogey. You hit it in the water and you make double just like Molinari, Koepka, Finau and Poulter did. I'm astonished at their lack of smarts there.

If Koepka makes just a bogey there he's in a playoff.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strangely enough, I think Woods' bogey at 10 might have won him the tournament. It allowed him to go last on # 12 and see what happened to both Finau and Molinari and adjust accordingly with his shot to the center of the green. His M.O. has always been to let others make mistakes, grab the lead and then just don't make any errors coming in.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strangely enough, I think Woods' bogey at 10 might have won him the tournament. It allowed him to go last on # 12 and see what happened to both Finau and Molinari and adjust accordingly with his shot to the center of the green. His M.O. has always been to let others make mistakes, grab the lead and then just don't make any errors coming in.

Yep...good point...Woods said he saw Koepka go in the drink while he was on 11 green so seeing 2 more ahead of him go swimming reinforced whatever he was thinking most likely.

The bleeding started on 12 of course, but I thought Molinari blew it on 15 actually...after his dbl on 12 he was still very much in the tournament...seemed to regroup making a good tee shot on 13 and went on to make birdie.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have some serious game there sir...sorry to hear you won't be able to compete this year.

Whatever we want to call it, game or sport...it's hard to be consistent...I don't practice like I used to nor do I play as much but getting back down to my career low index (8.4) is way more difficult than I was expecting.

Reactions: GNG

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. It takes athleticism to create the physical exertion required to maneuver a golf club at the speed and precision required. There’s perhaps no other sport that requires training the tension and strength necessary from head to toe to hit a golf ball at the professional level.

Yeak, OK

PGA+Champions+Tour+Posco+E+C+Songdo+Championship+6eHDBMhrd6lx.jpg

article-2387358-1B2D3705000005DC-953_634x403.jpg

John-Daly-Insperity.jpg

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the knob gobbling. You are an embarrassment

LOL - you are a broken record. Ok - so please clarify for me - are none of us allowed to be Tiger Woods fans? BTW - you seem to be obsessed with men's looks and genitalia.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ole exception is the rule argument eh? Never fails. Your dumbass gives me two old fucks who never amounted to anything and a fat kid who's never won on tour.

Guess you conveniently left off the top 10 players in the world, this is your modern golfer:

gettyimages-1015797340_master.jpg

johnsonclub-847-keyurkhamar.jpg

image.jpg

GettyImages-842627094.jpg

694940094001_6026131368001_6026126515001-vs.jpg

bp_francesco_molinari_150419_28.jpg

DECHAMBEAU.jpg

xander-schauffele.jpg