• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Tennis Just Got Crazy!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 12 just past a rule that FANS can heckle at Tennis Matches now to draw more interest to the matches!..

:alvarez::alvarez::facepalm3:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I think it will just be the same fans that go now heckling

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...its only the Big12 that is allowing this...just find it amusing..

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should place chicken wire around the tennis court just like that scene out of the Blues Brothers. When 'Rawhide' plays, you can heckle and throw stuff but when 'Stand by Your Man' plays, you have to calm down.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should place chicken wire around the tennis court just like that scene out of the Blues Brothers. When 'Rawhide' plays, you can heckle and throw stuff but when 'Stand by Your Man' plays, you have to calm down.
ALL TIME CLASSIC MOVIE.....

Move 'em on, head 'em up
Head 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, head 'em up
Rawhide!
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, let 'em out
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Rawhide!

Rawhide!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have just submitted your name to the Big12 PR department!..because that would be friggin AWESOME!!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have just submitted your name to the Big12 PR department!..because that would be friggin AWESOME!!
Thank you. I have more.

B-12 should partner with American Airlines and provide discount tickets for fans to travel to and from any airport as long as they register for the program. I know that this goes against all principals of capitalism, but it is amazing how far a little discount goes. Can you see a plane load of hillbillies, let alone some flying first class?

Provide a free shuttle van between Morgantown and Columbus. No explaination needed.

The Pittsburgh Airport should start promoting gifts/hats/t-shirts/etc for B-12 teams playing in Morgantown and Mountaineer items for the fans who forgot their gear. If some of you guys want to chip in, we can open a Big 12 shop in the airport and bypass the Big 12. Nobody is buying the Pitt sh!t gear at the airport.

Every time WVU wins a game that they shouldn't have, ESPN & CBS Sports have to issue a public apology with one of use granted air time in the studio or on Game Day. Those guys crack me up but they are friggin idiots.

Need to start a B12 channel. Let the Longhorns keep their network but encourage them to play in the sand box with the rest of us.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I have more.

B-12 should partner with American Airlines and provide discount tickets for fans to travel to and from any airport as long as they register for the program. I know that this goes against all principals of capitalism, but it is amazing how far a little discount goes. Can you see a plane load of hillbillies, let alone some flying first class?

Provide a free shuttle van between Morgantown and Columbus. No explaination needed.

The Pittsburgh Airport should start promoting gifts/hats/t-shirts/etc for B-12 teams playing in Morgantown and Mountaineer items for the fans who forgot their gear. If some of you guys want to chip in, we can open a Big 12 shop in the airport and bypass the Big 12. Nobody is buying the Pitt sh!t gear at the airport.

Every time WVU wins a game that they shouldn't have, ESPN & CBS Sports have to issue a public apology with one of use granted air time in the studio or on Game Day. Those guys crack me up but they are friggin idiots.

Need to start a B12 channel. Let the Longhorns keep their network but encourage them to play in the sand box with the rest of us.
Mac is hired!!!