• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Analyzing the Caron Butler trade

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we're all thirsting for some actual basketball threads at the moment, but unfortunately, this is the biggest move that has happened lately.

So Caron was finally able to achieve his lifelong dream of playing for his hometown Bucks. Good for him. At this stage of his career, he had nothing to lose.

Milwaukee apparently thought they needed some wing help with Carlos Delfino being out to start the season. As I've made clear before, I'm a Khris Middleton fan. I like his on-court demeanor and his "sneaky" talents. I'm hoping he has a future in Milwaukee and hopefully this move doesn't hinder his role too much.

For the Suns, this move gives them more flexibility to buy out Michael Bustley, who is on his way out of the league.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to talk about how great the guy is, but yet he seems to get traded or changing teams every time I turn around. Makes me wonder what's wrong with him

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to talk about how great the guy is, but yet he seems to get traded or changing teams every time I turn around. Makes me wonder what's wrong with him

gotta go along with this. as much as everyone talks up his ability and toughness his career pretty much screams out journeyman...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta go along with this. as much as everyone talks up his ability and toughness his career pretty much screams out journeyman...

Look at his stats - not bad on points per game, but very little rebounding or assists. Plays zero defense from what I have ever seen. Over-rated if you ask me. Seven teams in ten years if you count each time he was traded. Longest stint in Washington, traded, then came back, gone again, traded again.

Sounds like square dancing - grab your partner, turn her around and back again....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at his stats - not bad on points per game, but very little rebounding or assists. Plays zero defense from what I have ever seen. Over-rated if you ask me. Seven teams in ten years if you count each time he was traded. Longest stint in Washington, traded, then came back, gone again, traded again.

Sounds like square dancing - grab your partner, turn her around and back again....

Well you can really look at ppg,ast, rebound and see how good he is. You gotta look at how efficient is he at shooting and scoring ect. He's not to bad of a player IMO

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can really look at ppg,ast, rebound and see how good he is. You gotta look at how efficient is he at shooting and scoring ect. He's not to bad of a player IMO

He's a good player overall, just not the great player everyone in here says he is. He is a good reserve and back up starter as needed, but if he has ever played good defense, it would be news to me