• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An email from ESPN

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I got from ESPN regarding my banning:

Here are examples of recent violations:

Quit posting, you negative nutjob.

Be quiet nutbag.

What's "laughable" is your fickle pantshatty "fandom."

Don't know about that, but we do seem to have more than our fair share of pantshatters.

Sorry, but someone will need to translate this for me. Google doesn't have "Psychotic to English" as an option

What's a "scandle" is your use of English. Shouldn't you be back on the Padre board, figuring out what would happen if the season ended today? Oh, wait, they don't want you there either.

You focus on other men and sex a LOT, P_Envy....you sound quite frustrated.

Dude, shut yer pie hole. You know NOTHING about the other board. It was found exactly to avoid d-sacks like you who just love to poop on everything. You've been exposed as a liar and a fool. You have been destroyed here. This latest spin about the other board is just your usual passive agressive way of saying something negative, AGAIN, about something you know nothing about, AGAIN.

You've been banned from multiple sites, and only a perverse lack of local moderation has kept you from being banned here. You've soiled this sandbox so badly that it reeks of you. Enjoy it. ESPN is your Nirvana.

A review of your account shows a history of violations. Your account will be reinstated one final time. Any future violations may result in permanent removal from the ESPN Communities.

Please post respectfully and not disruptively to all forum members in message boards, on their profiles, in chat rooms, and in private messages, using only one membername. If you are caught using more than one membername, you could lose all of them permanently. If your account is put on restriction, you need to ask for it to be reinstated (write to [email protected]) instead of creating another account. If you are personally attacked (or see another violation), please report it without responding - but make sure it's a violation - if you have a pattern of reporting posts that don't contain violations (or you are targeting the content of a member you don't like), your account will be the one that is flagged. You are responsible for your conduct no matter what others are doing (if they are posting violations, report them without replying) they will have action taken against them as well. We encourage you to post your opinion, but you aren't permitted to insult, harass, or intimidate other members for expressing theirs, whether it is in words or pictures. Repeatedly posting the same or similar things is a form of spamming and not allowed. Do not post advertisements for products, companies, or websites. Discussions about issues with other members, as well as posts about the removal of threads and posts, aren't allowed in the forum. If you have a question about a deletion, please write to us directly. Please don't hijack threads. Hijacking is maliciously changing the topic of a thread. You can be banned if you have a pattern of hijacking threads. Please don't bait other members. Baiting is to worry, torment, tease, or persecute with malicious remarks or pictures, just to make a member or group angry. Profanity (even if it is masked) and name-calling is also forbidden. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, disparaging or hateful comments based on gender, age, appearance, race, sexual orientation, ethnic background, locality, or religion. In addition, please don't post personal information about yourself and respect the privacy of other members by not posting any personal information about them. If you still can't access your site, clear your cache and try again.

Thanks for understanding and complying.

The ESPN Moderation Team

So I'm guessing it was SD Envy who got the ball rolling and then Nolan who followed up. Fucking whiny sacks both.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! That's great. I got banned off of the ESPN Sharks board last year during the playoffs because the Mods were banning actual Sharks fans that had been posting all year and were letting the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks trolls run rampant with impunity. I made a thread titled "MODS" and inside I wrote "you all can eat a bag 'o dicks". The e-mail they sent me was awesome since it was a female mod. They told me that I couldn't and shouldn't say that Mods can eat a bagodicks. I responded with "ESPN hates hockey. Now reinstate me asap."

Good stuff though tzill, that's some funny stuff. Reinforces my opinion of SF_Envy as well (if he in fact did report).

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! That's great. I got banned off of the ESPN Sharks board last year during the playoffs because the Mods were banning actual Sharks fans that had been posting all year and were letting the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks trolls run rampant with impunity. I made a thread titled "MODS" and inside I wrote "you all can eat a bag 'o dicks". The e-mail they sent me was awesome since it was a female mod. They told me that I couldn't and shouldn't say that Mods can eat a bagodicks. I responded with "ESPN hates hockey. Now reinstate me asap."

Good stuff though tzill, that's some funny stuff. Reinforces my opinion of SF_Envy as well (if he in fact did report).

Yeah...I'm thinking I might be about done on the Giants board anyway. I'd like to continue to post on the W's board, though.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I'm thinking I might be about done on the Giants board anyway. I'd like to continue to post on the W's board, though.

+1. Most of those guys are awesome. There are certainly some annoying casual fans that don't understand the game, but at least they're fans. Same goes for the Niners board. Except the hard core fans there can get a little too hard core for me to the point where I think they over analyze things. Football is more complicated than most people think, but significantly simpler than some people think. Does that make sense?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I got from ESPN regarding my banning:

Here are examples of recent violations:

Quit posting, you negative nutjob.

Be quiet nutbag.

What's "laughable" is your fickle pantshatty "fandom."

Don't know about that, but we do seem to have more than our fair share of pantshatters.

Sorry, but someone will need to translate this for me. Google doesn't have "Psychotic to English" as an option

What's a "scandle" is your use of English. Shouldn't you be back on the Padre board, figuring out what would happen if the season ended today? Oh, wait, they don't want you there either.

You focus on other men and sex a LOT, P_Envy....you sound quite frustrated.

Dude, shut yer pie hole. You know NOTHING about the other board. It was found exactly to avoid d-sacks like you who just love to poop on everything. You've been exposed as a liar and a fool. You have been destroyed here. This latest spin about the other board is just your usual passive agressive way of saying something negative, AGAIN, about something you know nothing about, AGAIN.

You've been banned from multiple sites, and only a perverse lack of local moderation has kept you from being banned here. You've soiled this sandbox so badly that it reeks of you. Enjoy it. ESPN is your Nirvana.

A review of your account shows a history of violations. Your account will be reinstated one final time. Any future violations may result in permanent removal from the ESPN Communities.

Please post respectfully and not disruptively to all forum members in message boards, on their profiles, in chat rooms, and in private messages, using only one membername. If you are caught using more than one membername, you could lose all of them permanently. If your account is put on restriction, you need to ask for it to be reinstated (write to [email protected]) instead of creating another account. If you are personally attacked (or see another violation), please report it without responding - but make sure it's a violation - if you have a pattern of reporting posts that don't contain violations (or you are targeting the content of a member you don't like), your account will be the one that is flagged. You are responsible for your conduct no matter what others are doing (if they are posting violations, report them without replying) they will have action taken against them as well. We encourage you to post your opinion, but you aren't permitted to insult, harass, or intimidate other members for expressing theirs, whether it is in words or pictures. Repeatedly posting the same or similar things is a form of spamming and not allowed. Do not post advertisements for products, companies, or websites. Discussions about issues with other members, as well as posts about the removal of threads and posts, aren't allowed in the forum. If you have a question about a deletion, please write to us directly. Please don't hijack threads. Hijacking is maliciously changing the topic of a thread. You can be banned if you have a pattern of hijacking threads. Please don't bait other members. Baiting is to worry, torment, tease, or persecute with malicious remarks or pictures, just to make a member or group angry. Profanity (even if it is masked) and name-calling is also forbidden. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, disparaging or hateful comments based on gender, age, appearance, race, sexual orientation, ethnic background, locality, or religion. In addition, please don't post personal information about yourself and respect the privacy of other members by not posting any personal information about them. If you still can't access your site, clear your cache and try again.

Thanks for understanding and complying.

The ESPN Moderation Team

So I'm guessing it was SD Envy who got the ball rolling and then Nolan who followed up. Fucking whiny sacks both.

Hate to be a debbie-downer here, but you can't really blame ESPN for banning you, tz. As this email shows, and the history that we all know you have, you more than earned it.

You are well suited for this board, and we are all glad to have you, though...

:-)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to be a debbie-downer here, but you can't really blame ESPN for banning you, tz. As this email shows, and the history that we all know you have, you more than earned it.

Ha, nicely played Cal! Well, apparently we are boring, we are all stat geeks (even though the only metric I know of is OPS.....) and and we are self-aggrandizing posters.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wanted a self-aggrandizing poster. Is that like one of those pictures of a kitten struggling to hold onto a tree-limb that says "Hang in There!" or a movie poster for The Karate Kid that says "You're the Best... Around!"?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wanted a self-aggrandizing poster. Is that like one of those pictures of a kitten struggling to hold onto a tree-limb that says "Hang in There!" or a movie poster for The Karate Kid that says "You're the Best... Around!"?

Oh you bastard! :D:L

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, I don't blame ESPN for banning me. As I think I said, my comments were bannable. What irks me is that Nolanfuckhead doesn't get banned. He is a hijacker of threads extraordinaire.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tzill we're banned together now! hahaha

I've been reinstated, but I'm losing interest in the Giants board...I'll still post on the W's board -- no Nolan there.