• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An All SEC NCG?

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Muschamp been fired yet?

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a real possibility that UF sneaks their way into the NCG... but I think FSU stomps their dreams. We'll see if FSU's defense is as good as they say, they should have no problem shutting the gayders offense down. The question is, can FSU's offense move the ball on Florida's defense.

Should be a good game. I guess I'm rooting for ND and FSU this weekend - I feel sick.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking crazy would that be?

OK... USC beats ND... UGA beats Bama... Georgia & Florida would be #'s 1 & 2! Fucking insane!

It would be almost the exact same scenario as the LSU/Bama NCG.

As a Georgia fan, I would love the opportunity to beat UF twice in one season (LOL) - but I would much rather have a repeat of UGA's 1980 championship... UGA vs ND.

:scared:

You would need all of that, plus Texas to beat Kstate and Oregon St to beat Oregon. I'd think that rather than an all SEC NCG again, one of those teams would get a bump from beating their last ranked opponent.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it has to be an SEC team, I just don't want it to be Bama.

Spread the wealth.

Fuck Saban

Agree. I dont like to see one program win it every year. But maybe that is what college football is coming to, one conference dominates, one team dominates from that conference.

Honestly I want UGA to beat Bama, and I know anything can happen...just dont think they have a very good shot. So that leaves ND, lets be honest Matt Barkely has underachieved and is SHIT, but if they dont have him ND will probably win. So then u have Bama vs ND---and I hate that matchup for ND. Bama would struggle more w/ a spread offense and running QB (Texas A&M, Oregon). If they play ground and pound team like ND w/ a solid defense, thats where they thrive, its over DONE!

So I am rooting for UGA, USC, Florida St. So maybe we can see a different matchup like: UGA vs Oregon. Not the BEST teams, but different!

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I would like to happen.

GT beats UGA
UGA wins SEC
FSU beats Florida
UCLA beats Stanford
Oregon beats Oregon State
Oregon wins P12
K-State wins this week
USC beats Notre Dame

That would be super!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I would like to happen.

GT beats UGA
UGA wins SEC
FSU beats Florida
UCLA beats Stanford
Oregon beats Oregon State
Oregon wins P12
K-State wins this week
USC beats Notre Dame

That would be super!

So u want Oregon to play K-State or LSU and maybe FSU?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that you all don't want to see an SEC team in the NCG just because they are in the SEC. You'd rather see 2 shitty ass Pac/Big 12 teams who are nowhere close to the best.
It will be UGA vs. ND LOL @ YOU ALL!!!

Oh and Florida won't back their way into the NC, if they did Jarvis Jones would make them his bitch...again

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if an SEC team is in. As everyone else drops a game or two, who the hell has a right to say 'bama doesn't deserve the shot?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that you all don't want to see an SEC team in the NCG just because they are in the SEC. You'd rather see 2 shitty ass Pac/Big 12 teams who are nowhere close to the best.
It will be UGA vs. ND LOL @ YOU ALL!!!

Oh and Florida won't back their way into the NC, if they did Jarvis Jones would make them his bitch...again

I am an SEC fan, I just dont want it to be two SEC teams like last yr. I would rather see UGA in it way more than Bama. I dont like seeing same teams and I dont like ND. But the facts are ND will probably beat USC and lets be honest UGA has a shot at Bama but most likely they wont beat em. Rooting for em though.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather not see Notre Dame or Alabama in the championship honestly. I'd rather deal with UGA/UF matchup or UGA/Oregon (and put with OD)

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck UGA & Florida..... All SEC was last years news. It's time for tConference to beat the Irish to death.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I know what I have earlier is not going to happen. I do have FSU beating Florida, but I don't have UGA or Alabama losing. I also have Notre Dame blowing out USC. I would predict that Notre Dame and Alabama in the NCG right now.

I think Florida should have no shot at the NCG if Alabama wins the SECCG. Even with 1 loss, Florida got 2nd in the division that doesn't win the SEC, so it would be different than LSU/Alabama from last year. If ND loses and UGA and Florida wins rest of their games, I can see Florida having an argument after last season (even if I don't agree).

REAL_Harrison

Amateurstitute
Hoopla Cash
$ 510.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida getting into the NCG would be a joke, especially if Oregon still only has one loss, but from what I've heard the computers like them so much that no matter what the voters did Florida would still get in to the NCG if they win and ND loses. I tend to think this is all moot though because I doubt ND loses and I think FSU will beat Florida

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would only want to see a UGA UF matchup...if they could get lucky as all hell and beat Bama...that would be great...I would also like to see a FSU Bama matchup...

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No way should be there two SEC teams in the CG this season .. NO FUCKING WAY .. too many other 1-loss teams that have a legit case. Bama got donkey-punched by a two-loss team. LSU has lost twice. The only 1-loss with even remotely decent argument is Florida .. and that'll be taken care of Saturday. FWIW - I think that even if ND lost to USC, they could still end up in the game.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate for it to even be possible (SEC vs SEC in NCG) again, but honestly, how do you put Oregon above Florida - especially if they beat FSU. UF's would be much more impressive, they have one of the highest SOS's.

Personally I think FSU will win a close one against Florida and it won't matter.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way should be there two SEC teams in the CG this season .. NO FUCKING WAY .. too many other 1-loss teams that have a legit case. Bama got donkey-punched by a two-loss team. LSU has lost twice. The only 1-loss with even remotely decent argument is Florida .. and that'll be taken care of Saturday. FWIW - I think that even if ND lost to USC, they could still end up in the game.

That's what possible. If UF wins out (against FSU) and ND loses (to USC), they would be #2. Naturally, the winner of the SEC CG will be #1. Florida would be really hard to pass by Oregon, particularly with their resume. It would be a hard arguement to make to say that UF isn't the top 1 loss team in the country - Georgia by default is above them of course - if you compare resumes, Florida should be above Alabama.