• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this stupid? You are eitehr unable or unwilling to see your role in this. Just go away. No one wants you here and the way you pretend to portray your posting style and histiory can best be described as a fairy tale. Just play the victim and blame the mods, PDay and everyone else, but do it on the Redskins board. I have seen nothing from you on the Cowboy board other than coming here to purposely create conflict. You have added nothing to any discussion other than a shot at the Cowboys or a slanted opinion towards Washington. There are boards for that and from what I've read here by those in charge, this is not supposed to be one of them. I'm surprised you are stilll being allowed to post here.

Couldn't have said this any better myself. But to Bovey, he is just being objective and noninflammatory and he demands we be civil when he makes those posts on our favorite team's board. The nerve of this dude.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all stems from the "Glad I was excited about this year" thread on the skins board.

If you want to see a fanbase unhinged over literally NOTHING, read it from first to last post. The thread has died down though, so please don't post in it or reply to it to bring it back to life.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, I do not mind if Bovey posts here. I just want him stop being fake and pretending that he just wants to have civil conversations. We know who and what he really is. At least hailskins stuck to who he was and never tried to fake like he was objective and never cried about being attacked.

I mind that he post here for the simple fact I was banned instantly from the Skids board for much less, and I simple smack talked with facts. :lame: Imagine a Cowboy fan getting away with what this HYPOCRITE has.....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason why the cowboys wont win the division. Drastically improved ol and a defense that figured out how to create turnovers. Romo was not on against the giants and the cowboys were still able to move the ball. Waters will soon replace bernadeau and the offense will be even better. Cowboys will win at least 11 games

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this stupid? You are eitehr unable or unwilling to see your role in this. Just go away. No one wants you here and the way you pretend to portray your posting style and histiory can best be described as a fairy tale. Just play the victim and blame the mods, PDay and everyone else, but do it on the Redskins board. I have seen nothing from you on the Cowboy board other than coming here to purposely create conflict. You have added nothing to any discussion other than a shot at the Cowboys or a slanted opinion towards Washington. There are boards for that and from what I've read here by those in charge, this is not supposed to be one of them. I'm surprised you are stilll being allowed to post here.

I'm not blameless or an angel by any means. Nor am I a victim. I respond to the insults, I am not a punching bag. 100% guilty in that regard. And people see those responses as trolling, ignoring completely what I'm responding to. But, I asked for the insults to stop. I try to talk to Pday specifically about burying the hatchet and he wasn't having any of it. Yet, I remain the bad guy and the only one that's supposed to be accountable?

This is a Dallas Cowboy board. It's only natural that you'll be blind to what I'm talking about, and you'll naturally defend your fellow Cowboy fans. Not at all surprising.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is that you are still a fan of another team posting on a team board where fans of said team are told they are able to post their opinions without being "corrected".

how about if Dallas fans go over and start posting in every thread how RG3 has done nothing of significance, is injury prone, and won't ever win anything? There is nothing factually wrong with that and just talking football topics, so you think every Skins fan would just roll over and say "yeah, you are correct"? Hell no, there are going to be fireworks. But you expect to pull the same crap here?

We already know what would happen. I said ''back to reality'' and a Skins Mod singled me out to the smacktalk thread. If that were the criteria here(which I do not want BTW), there would be 2-3 Skins fans allowed to post here and the rest would be banned for life

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not blameless or an angel by any means. Nor am I a victim. I respond to the insults, I am not a punching bag. 100% guilty in that regard. And people see those responses as trolling, ignoring completely what I'm responding to. But, I asked for the insults to stop. I try to talk to Pday specifically about burying the hatchet and he wasn't having any of it. Yet, I remain the bad guy and the only one that's supposed to be accountable?

This is a Dallas Cowboy board. It's only natural that you'll be blind to what I'm talking about, and you'll naturally defend your fellow Cowboy fans. Not at all surprising.

:bullshit:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shut
the
fuck
up

Get over it, move on. I realize the LAST thing you want to talk about is the skins, but that isn't our problem. Drop it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, I do not mind if Bovey posts here. I just want him stop being fake and pretending that he just wants to have civil conversations. We know who and what he really is. At least hailskins stuck to who he was and never tried to fake like he was objective and never cried about being attacked.

Look man, I'm all for opposing fan back and forths. I don't expect people to agree. But I'd prefer a debate rather than the bullshit name calling and personal attacks that any post I've responded to turns into. It's not something I ask for. It's something I've tried to curb. As I said, tried to talk about it straight up with Pday. But it has to be a two way street. Otherwise it's just more of the same. If a select few would debate the points rather than go out of their way to insult... there would be no problems here. None.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already know what would happen. I said ''back to reality'' and a Skins Mod singled me out to the smacktalk thread. If that were the criteria here(which I do not want BTW), there would be 2-3 Skins fans allowed to post here and the rest would be banned for life

I was told to keep Smack talk in this thread by your moderator. And that's exactly what I do.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, as a moderator you will totally condone any Cowboy fan responding with personal attacks to football related comments, non trolling comments and on topic comments. Got it. If that's the case then you can't really complain when I respond to those personal attacks with the same ferocity that they are delivered to me.

If Fordman moderated the Cowboys board the same way Skinsdad moderates the Skins board, you'd have been gone a long time ago

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told to keep Smack talk in this thread by your moderator. And that's exactly what I do.

What do you want to talk smack about? Dallas beat a good Giants team, is 1-0, and 1-0 in division. The Redskins lost(AT HOME) to an Eagles team that was being picked by most to be one of the worst teams in the league. Washington is 0-1 and 0-1 in Division. Green Bay is up. That will be 0-2, and 0-2 in the NFC. From where I'm sitting, Redskins wont have anything to talk smack about for weeks

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want to talk smack about? Dallas beat a good Giants team, is 1-0, and 1-0 in division. The Redskins lost(AT HOME) to an Eagles team that was being picked by most to be one of the worst teams in the league. Washington is 0-1 and 0-1 in Division. Green Bay is up. That will be 0-2, and 0-2 in the NFC. From where I'm sitting, Redskins wont have anything to talk smack about for weeks

Skins played the worst half of football I've seen in quite some time. Remains to be seen what the rest of the year holds. Packers will be a tough game but not a guaranteed loss.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also don't know who will be good and who will be bad one week into the season. Buffalo, looked better than people expected week one too. Doesn't mean that's going to play out over a full 16 game schedule.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also don't know who will be good and who will be bad one week into the season. Buffalo, looked better than people expected week one too. Doesn't mean that's going to play out over a full 16 game schedule.

Grasping at straws. Green Bay will beat Washington. Come post on Monday and lets discuss.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grasping at straws. Green Bay will beat Washington. Come post on Monday and lets discuss.

If they do, they do.

Dallas finally was able to beat the Giants in their own yard. Remains to be seen if that means much over the long haul. Dallas usually starts strong and falls flat on their face at the end of the year. So we'll see if that trend plays out like it usually does.

I wasn't outright impressed with any of the NFC East teams in week one.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do, they do.

Dallas finally was able to beat the Giants in their own yard. Remains to be seen if that means much over the long haul. Dallas usually starts strong and falls flat on their face at the end of the year. So we'll see if that trend plays out like it usually does.

I wasn't outright impressed with any of the NFC East teams in week one.

In one post, you talked about how the NFL changes every year, using Buffalo as an example. And yet, when talking of the Cowboys, you said they ''finally'' beat the Giants(in week 1) and talked about how they ''usually'' fall on their face. You use one argument to defend your Redskins when they get thumped by a team that sucked last year, but wont let us use the same theory to praise our teams win

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one post, you talked about how the NFL changes every year, using Buffalo as an example. And yet, when talking of the Cowboys, you said they ''finally'' beat the Giants(in week 1) and talked about how they ''usually'' fall on their face. You use one argument to defend your Redskins when they get thumped by a team that sucked last year, but wont let us use the same theory to praise our teams win

I also said pretty clearly that you can't tell who's going to be good or bad based off of one game. Definitely not game one of the regular season. Buffalo and the Eagles looked better than expected in week one. But... it's week one.

I haven't done a single thing to defend the Redskins. Thought I said that they played the single worst half of football I have seen in a very long time.

Looks like you're reaching.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, I'm all for opposing fan back and forths. I don't expect people to agree. But I'd prefer a debate rather than the bullshit name calling and personal attacks that any post I've responded to turns into. It's not something I ask for. It's something I've tried to curb. As I said, tried to talk about it straight up with Pday. But it has to be a two way street. Otherwise it's just more of the same. If a select few would debate the points rather than go out of their way to insult... there would be no problems here. None.

I understand that, but realize that we are passionate about our teams and we will defend the flag at all costs even if it resorts to personal attacks. These things happen in real life. I fight with real life Pittsburgh fans, Redskin fans, Eagle fans, etc. etc.. Personal attacks at the water cooler is real life stuff. No different than what we do on here. There are real life Eastbays and you can't just go to your boss and have them fired because they are bashing your team or your QB.

All this is just the type of affect this sport has on millions of people. Just don't cry about being attacked when you can attack with the best of them and please don't try to pretend like you are objective and only want civility. Just stick to your guns and be yourself. We all know you are as much of a Washington homer as we are Cowboy homers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fordman moderated the Cowboys board the same way Skinsdad moderates the Skins board, you'd have been gone a long time ago

:agree:

#Living Witness :gaah: